Commit to get fit & lean for Oct 5, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I go for a run today and stretch.

Cookie - DH is always in pain, lol. I heard so much about Lean Hot Body, now I need to check it out since you liked it.

Debbie -LOL, thanks for not letting me talk to myslef! I'll join the club on falling asleep watching TV lately. The sellers bank has until Nov 11, to let us know if we got the house or not! Very frustration! Sort Sales, take that long!

Kirstin - good idea finishing this week with 4DS. Your son gonna have lots of fun at the party, how cute!

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Last edited:
Hello!

Belinda: Don't want you to think you are alone today. Sorry DH is having to wait also. What ever happened to the house? You are cruising right through STS :D

Cookie: I have that lean hot body DVD and never done it. I'll try it this weekend then. ;) Hope you are feeling well. I'm hopping for two days of good weather.

Kristin: Well done on getting your workouts in even in the evenings! I am going to do 4DS next week I think while I wait super patiently for the new workouts. :D

Deb: Awesome that you get to go to Florida. You are like me, you love it there. We should move you know? ;) Well done on the gym class. I think I am going to take more classes at my gym. It's fun to be with other people.

Not much to report. Did 30DS level 1 yesterday. Didn't eat good though. Packed my bag to go spinning after work so I'd better go. Then I have my dreaded night meeting.

That's it for me. I hope I didn't miss anyone. Sorry if I did and a big wave hello.

Helene - we put a bit on on short sale. It's now ab to the bank (the saler's bank) to approve the bit (we lowered the price quit a bit;)!). It can take up to 90 days, which will be Nov 11 at midnight!! Now it's just wating! We are hoping to hear something soon, we are getting a little frustrated rigth now:rolleyes: but we can't complain to much, we knew the progress!! Just waiting!

Hey girls,

I went for am interval run this afternoon, took the dogs with me:p I also walked them before my run. Than I did some Pilates, was pretty good!

I will be back later or tomorrow morning!

Hi all! Just stuffed my face with pizza and garlic knots so although I was contemplating taking a rest day that will not be the case, lol! Bbl! Thinking lbb

Well, LBB completed! Is it possible to have DOMS already? LOL.

Helene- it is getting harder to harder to stay patient for the new workouts. I cannot wait!!! I think I am going to do Athletic Training first, to kind of relive the road trip ;).

Deb- I too have been falling asleep in front of the boob tube. I can't help it, lol.

Belinda- great workout. Banks taking their sweet time, now that's something new, lol. :rolleyes:

I hope everyone is doing well. Iris, Melissa, Amelia, Trish, where are you guys?

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, think you'll like lean hot body. Patrick has a great personality, and the time flies fast, but boy do you work! I have to go look up what a sort sale is...
Helene, well, open that cellophane! JK The other day I was browsing on Collage, when I realized I was looking at a dvd to purchase when I have another one of her's that I haven't done in years! It is so exciting to get some new ones tho. Heard it was supposed to be good weather this weekend.
Deb, you're probably posting in a little bit. Hope you get to start setting up your locations soon, so it won't interfere with your vacation. Is it just you and your dh going?
Kristin, doms already! That was a tough workout. I sometimes have a bit of doms later in the day after a morning wo, but never just a bit later. The one at the barre that is like a plie squat gets me shaking.
Did PS cst this morning, and got in a couple of miles walking. Now I'm off to fall asleep on the couch looking at the newspaper. I'm so tired no reading, just looking.
Cookie

Hi,

I did Kickmax but I left out the leg drills since I did them the other day. For whatever reason I was getting confused, at one point I punched the TV:eek::eek::eek: by mistake:)

It's going to be a beautiful weekend, it may hit the 80's, seriously I was just starting to put my summer clothes away;)

Belinda - I'll cross my fingers that you get the house & are in by Thanksgiving.

Helene - DH would move to FL in a heartbeat:) When I first joined a gym part of the reason was to be around adults when my kids were little. Have fun at spinning.

Kristin - I'm having pizza tomorrow, can't wait:) I hear clapping in the backround, hoping the Yankees win it tonight.

Cookie - I'm cutting it close going to FL, I was at a store today and it looks like they are shipping early:( I will have to hit the ground running when I get back. It's just me & DH going upstate NY tomorrow the boy's didn't want to go, maybe because it's one day. I will have to bring back NY pizza & wings for them:) Looks like I'm not the only one falling asleep on the couch;)

Melissa - I was thinking of you today, saw they were having a tasting for Pumpkin Beer (????) at a local store, is that even possible:)

Trish - The girls must be keeping you busy.

Amelia - Did you ever join the gym?

Hi to Iris & Lori

Goodnight:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.