Commit to get fit and lean for Oct 5, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do D17 legs & abs:rolleyes::rolleyes: today. Ended up taking a rest day yesterday. DH and I did take the dogs for a long walk in the evening.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Hi,

Looks like I am the only one today:rolleyes: Oh, well!

I am done with all my workouts.

Helene - my sinus are fine, thanks for asking! Glad your DD is feeling better. DH can not get surgery until we move into a house, there is no roon for a waker in the RV. His back has to wait as well.

Cookie - did you get that report done yesterday? Happy B-day to your DD!! How old is she?

Kirstin - good for you pushing through 4DS LIS yesterday. I love the 4DS too, get me everytime. I can't wait to get my hands on those new workout, lol.

Debbie - how nice, you are going to Florida! How long will you be gone?

Good night, everyone!

Last edited:
Hi,

I couldn't let Belinda talk to herself:D

Is everyone busy getting Halloween costumes . . . the candy is calling to me but trying to wait till the last hour to get it, let's see how long I can hold out:eek:

Today I took the Strength Fusion class.

Belinda - Great job with your workout. Speaking of houses, any word yet? Are you still looking anyway? We're going to FL for a week.

Kristin - I was thinking of you last night . . . the Yankee's won . . . hopefully tomorrow too:)

I'll stop by later:)

Evening all! Just finished 4DS BC. I figured I might as well finish out the week with 4 DS. It was so beautiful out today. Nice and airy, breezy. Cannot wait for the weekend to get here. On Saturday I am taking the boys to a Star Wars birthday party. They have to dress up as their favorite Star Wars character. Christopher is going to be Chewbacca and Nikolas is going as Rex, from the Clone Wars. Then on Sunday we are going pumpkin picking.

Belinda- nice job on STS Legs! that stinks about your husband having to wait. Being in pain is no fun! Any news on the house?

Deb- I decided that being as though I had to buy costumes for this Star Wars party, they will wear the same costumes for Halloween. . . that sounds like a plan, right? Candy has been calling me too. So far I have resisted, although I did have a handful of M & M's today, lol.

Helene- glad DD is feeling better.

Cookie- hope you are getting a chance to have a breather, ;)

Okay, gotta get into relax mode. Hard to do after BC, lol.

Kristin

'Evening!
Belinda, is your dh in pain with his back? A dog walk qualifies as a workout. My dd's b'day is the 22nd, and she'll be 18.
Helene, glad your dd and your neck are doing better. Have you adapted to your new schedule?
Deb, so thoughtful of you to be here for Belinda! So envious of you and a vacation. What is that strength fusion class like?
Kristin, oh I'd get my monies worth out of those costumes too! Actually my kids used to wear them all the time and have all kinds of imaginary things going on. When they got a few years older than yours are now, they started making movies of their adventures. Thanks for the nice memories.
Melissa, Trish, Amelia, and Iris, hope all is well. Missing you.
Did Lean Hot Body this morning, and was dripping. That's a fun workout. I'm trying to do Cathe's Oct rotation, but Boot Camp has a dread factor for me, so made a switch. Anyone have plans for the long weekend, other than dressing up?
Cookie

Hi,

This time of year I almost always fall asleep watching TV w/DH:confused:

Kristin - Great plan, just consider the party a dress rehersal for Halloween. I agree with Cookie, thanks for the memories. To this day I still have a couple of favorite costumes the boys wore. Do you celebrate in school?

Cookie - I'll have to check that workout out. Strength Fusion is a lot like Jillian's 30 day shred, the good thing is each week the instructor changes it up, most don't. We're planning to go to the Catskills for the day & may sleep over one night. Have the leaves changed by you? Not so much here yet.

Waving hi to everyone!

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.