Commit to get FIT & LEAN for Oct 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I had a good night sleep, needed that after beeing awake for so long. Didn't wanted to get up this morning:confused:

I will do cardio today, not sure what and when yet? Need to wake up first:eek:

Hope you all had a good evening/ night! I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning!

Quick check in for moi. Hoping to come back later for personals. DS has his speech apt in 50 mins and he is still asleep...this should be interesting.

Yesterday I ran for 26km. If I had the time I would have stuck it out for the last 6 I felt like I should have done. Im not sure what today's workout will be. Probably involving mostly weights,abs and a small cardio.

Yesterdays eats were:

B-whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and a little jam
S- half a cookie...and maybe the other half as well:eek::eek:
D-Ck breast, 1 slice of garlic bread, 2 ribs and a little bit of rice
S1- Orange
S2- a drink with DH in the hot tub and a few candy:confused:

Ok...so I thinking my typical day shouldn't look like THAT but you know what you feel like after a long workout! Feels as if you have tons of cals to work with. Today will be better!

Lori:)

Posted this in the wrong day, lol.

Well, got IMAX 2 last night and I did the ab work from Cardio and Weights. Last evening was horrible. Nikolas was acting up and giving me a really hard time about everything, from dinner to wanting to stay up with me and then during bath time. It was horrible. I snapped. I actually told him to shut up and I never say that to him. Right before bedtime, we had a discussion on how he behaved and why and he told me he just misses his daddy and gets angry when he’s gone. That nearly broke my heart. I told him that I missed Daddy too and that he will be back on Friday, but that doesn’t mean we misbehave and make things even harder on ourselves. I think I got through. Let’s hope.

Cookie- hello there! I fell off the clean eating wagon the last few days. Yesterday I was able to keep it clean. Hopefully I will continue with it today. If I am too tired though, I will go for a pizza. It is just easier.

Lori- how are you doing with the clean eating? How was your first day back on the wagon. My TOM is coming soon, so this is a bit of a challenge for me, lol. Between DH being away and hormones I might just have to go for something bad.

Trish- don’t the new workouts look amazing? I only saw the clips for higher reps and intensity and I haven’t preordered yet, but now I might ;). Who can resist a new Cathe workout, right?

Melissa- missed you around here. Hope the case wraps up for you as smooth as possible. As I was doing IMAX 2 last night, I was smiling the whole way through, I missed it so much. This is by far my favorite workout.

Deb (((HUGS)))) I am not familiar with your DS condition. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Hang in there.

Helene- It is such a chore every time he goes because he really is hands on at home and helps me with everything. If I cook, he does the dishes and vice versa, and he is like that with everything. When he is away and I am off, it is not as bad as now when I am working. Everything has to be done on time!!! We are hanging in there though.

Belinda- it sounds like you are really enjoying your new rotation. That’s great. What dvds are you doing or are you doing your own thing right now?

BBL
Kristin

Good Morning

I've been taking it easy the past couple of days and only doing power walks in the afternoon. Today i will walk the dog first, then do 4ds weights + BC.

I will try and catch up with personals when i come back later:)

Morning ladies,

Quick check in from the train. I did M1D4 this morning. I planned on doing 30 min of cardio but ran out of time so I added on extended stretch instead. It was a great wo.

Ok. Will catch up on personals and report my eats later from work.

Good morning girls,

I'm about to start Power Hour before I go to work. I'm actually looking forward to going to work today:) Leaving everything in DS's hands is driving me crazy.

Excited to see that the new workouts are on schedule. I'm supposed to go back to the gym but haven't had the time to sign up again.

Eats so far:

B - ww/english muffin, 1 egg, spinanch & sprinkle of cheddar cheese
1 pomegrante/white tea

God only knows what the rest of the day will be:eek:

Belinda - Which rotation did you decide on?

Lori - I'm guessing the marathon is any day now. Looks like your on track with your running. If I ran that much I would think I could eat anything too:)

Kristin - That's amazing that your DS with be so perceptive at a young age. You'll love IMAX 2.

Amelia - Have fun with 4ds weights & BC.

Trish - Ugh, on the weather we're having. Are you doing a STS rotation?

Iris - Looks like you had a fun weekend in Connecticut. How is the gym?

Helene - It must have been beautiful in Vermont this weekend. Did you hike?

Cookie - I hear you on the grey hairs:) Is DH still working out with you?

Melissa - Wondering if work is getting better for you?

Have a great day everyone:)

Hallo girls,

I just finsihed TAE BO "Fat Blasting Cardio", he used the tubing. Really like that! I was sweating my butt off! Had a great workout.

Lori - how your speech appt for your son goes well! LOL about the cookies, had to laugh (maybe the other half):p:eek: Nice run, yesterday!

You girls are funny!:eek: For the last week or so, I been posting what rotation I am doing! Here it is again::p:eek::p:eek:

I AM DOINIG A FREE STYLE 6 WEEK ROTATION FROM MUSCLE & FITNESS MAGAZINE. I AM DOING IT WITH DEBBIE(fitnessfreak). I AM LOVING IT SO FAR. HOPE YOU ALL SEE IT NOW:eek::D:p

Debbie - hope you enjoyed PH today.

Amelia - how did you workout go?

Kirstin - sorry, about your son! It's hard when dad isn't around. Hang in there! Beeing in the military my kids hardly saw there dad, heck I hardly saw him:rolleyes: Kids sometimes don't know how to deal with separation, good that you had a good talk with him. That should help! Just keep reminding him of your conversation, he will get the point! You gonna love IMAX!

Trish - wtg, on D4 this morning! Have a great day at work!

Hallo to the rest of the gang! I will be back later!

Last edited:
Sigh!! I'm back on the train. Another busy day today. Will try to catch up on personals tomorrow. If I can get the house settled down early enough, I might be back tonight!!

Hey everyone,

about to hit the sack. Came home halfway through the day because I can't shake this cold ... well it just started but still. I hope tomorrow is better.

Eats were clean so there's always that. Yesterday too. Here is today:
B: cup of non-fat milk
S1: 1/3 c oats, 1/2c cottage cheese, 10 almonds, 3 rambutan
L: 4 oz chicken, 1c cauliflower, 2 celery sticks
S2: 1 slice ezikiel, 1/2c blueberries, 1/2 cup brushetta, 1scoop protein shake
D: 6 oz shrimp, 1 tomato, zuccini
Came in at just under 1500 I think. But since I'm not feeling well and not working out, I think that's OK.

See you all in the morning.

Oh yeah, and Belinda: that was too funny! :eek: I'm waiting for Kristin to do the same about Imax2. LOL. Maybe she will use a different color.

Hi,

Hey, Belinda I was on vacation:p but now that you mention it I remember you saying it before I left:eek:

I should have checked in before I had a piece of DH's leftover birthday cake . . . forgot all about the clean eating challenge:eek:

Good night everyone:)

Evening.
Belinda, gee, what rotation? JK. What do you like about it? Does it have a certain focus?
Amelia, how was the dog walk? It's been raining here the past few days - what's it like there? Managed to stay fairly dry during girls's soccer game this pm. It had been rescheduled three times due to rain.
Lori, were you listing your dh as a snack?!! How are you feeling after all those miles?
Deb, how did things go today? Was thinking of you.
Helene, hope you feel better and are already in a deep sleep to help knock out that cold.
Iris, hope you had a good day.
Melissa, how much longer can this case be? Do you get bored listening?
Kristin, I often say the hardest job is being a single mom. Perhaps that's why I've stayed married all these years. No clean eating for me today and I'm blaming it on his not being here to help out.
Trish, what time did you start that workout - 3 am? Seriously, how long do you wo each day?
Last night I was up til midnight doing office work, so rested today.
Cookie

Good evening,

Cookie - it's a mass gain, heavy lifting rotation. It's almost like M3! Hope you got some rest today. I didn't get any sleep on

Monday, I was tired all day long.

Helene - ((HUGS))) hope you feel better soon and get some rest!
Debbie - start teh clean eating tomorrow, don't worry about the cake!

Eats for today:

M1 - 1/2 c oatmeal, small banana, a few wallnuts
M2 - Morning Star, 2 grilling california turky veggie burgers on 2 sl of Ezekiel bread
M3 - yogurt, 1 Nature Valley penut butter bar (ran out of engery:p)
M4 - salad with boston lettuce, onions, 2 veggie burger cut up, 1/2 avocado, olive oel and vinigar! Yummy!
M5 - yogurt and a few wallnuts!

Good night! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.