Commit to get fit and lean for Oct 3,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

Cookie - are you doing only JM workouts lately? Good job!

Kirstin - I am sure, your dad likes the tablet. Well done on ME yesterday.

Debbie - glad you had lots of fun at the eddding. Hope you got all your compter work done.

I will catch up on personals later.

Last edited:
Morning all,

Belinda: So how are the legs one week later?

Cookie: Saw your question. Will review build and burn for you later. LOL, now I keep thinking of shaking Chihuahuas... How are you doing?

Kristin: That's a nice birthday present for your dad. How did he like it? Nice job with ME.

Deb: You seem to go to a lot of wedding!

I did go spinning yesterday :eek: finally.... but now I have DD at home today because she is sick. I am not sure at all I'll be able to get a workout in. Hopefully she feels better soon. Poor thing.

Have a great day everyone!

Helene - sorry about your DD:( Hope she feels better soon. I am glad my legs feel 100% better again. Well done, on the spinning yesterday.

Hallo girls,

I am done with D16 (CST, 2nd time). I also walked the dogs this morning.

I will be back later!

Hi girls,

I did part of my errands today & it took too long. I took my MIL food shopping she doesn't look good at all, don't think she should have come. At starbuck's they talked me into a pumpkin latte, they said it's their biggest seller, alittle too sweet for me but it was good:)

I finally went to the gym & did 30 min. on the TM w/CC 6. I hope to squeeze in JM KBT. I finally took a look at the Cathe's new video clips . . . OMG & Holy Crap . . . she is amazing, her w/o's get better & better. Why do I even have a gym membership:eek: actually it's just for time management otherwise I would never get anywhere:confused:

Belinda - I dreamed about dogs last night:) Is the weather getting better for you? The change of season's must be rough for your sinus.

Helene - I signed up for spin class tomorrow morning, ugh it will be hard. I hope you DD feels better, I heard a lot of sick people around me today.

Cookie - How is DD liking her last year of HS?

I'll be back later to see who stops by:)

Evening!
Belinda, thought of you yesterday when I was walking our dogs. Every day here it rains. If it is doing that by you, it sure won't help your allergies.
Helene, it's so hard when the little ones are sick. Hope she's better soon and you don't get it. He always has such glowing reviews on Collage, that I get tempted, but I always keep coming back to Cathe.
Deb, my dd is loving her last year. She's really into soccer right now so that's keeping us busy. Thanks for asking. You are a good daughter in law.
Kristin, what did you dad say about the tablet? Bet he loves it.
Melissa, how's the love life these days?
Amelia, do you still watch baseball thru the remaining playoffs?
Trish, are the girls taking cooking classes again?
Lori, hope you're feeling well.
Iris, how are things?
Did JM r30 again, cause I wanted a short workout and I'm in week 2. Now I'm ready to crash. Sleep well.
Cookie

Hi,

I've been falling asleep on the couch for the last hour so I'm going to give in & go to bed:) I cancelled my seat in spin tomorrow because I forgot I have a meeting in the morning:(

Cookie - I don't like watching soccer on TV but always loved watching the kids play soccer.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.