Commit to get fit and lean for Oct 25

Hey Belinda!
Oh, I think we are all slacking, if you don't check us in then we're not even starting the thread now.
I've got a bit of catching up to do but got some great workouts in. M1D1 and spinning yesterday and M1D3 legs today.

Will try and BBL but not sure. It might be tomorrow.

Hallo,

I am done with D21 and TBS#2.

Helene - I had no internet connection this morning/afternoon. Good job, on your workouts.

Amelia - how was your date with DD?

DH and I will pick Aleisa up from DC, her blisters got from the walk got so infected she got a shot and is on antibiotics. She been on her feet since the walk, feel so bad for her.

Waves HI to everyone that stops by today.

Just had to report that the grant is out of my hands! Sorry but it was a long workout that I'm glad is over. Now I can get back to my workouts that I put off and hopefully catch up on housework and sleep.
Belinda, I always have the wrong date for things. Sorry for poor Alexia! Hope she'sbetter son. Please give her our regards.
Helene, I am so impressed by your workouts. You are on aroll and inspiring.
Okay, offto get the roots colored.
Cookie

Well, I am back after all. :eek:

Belinda: Oh no on the blisters! I hope she feels better soon. Poor thing. Tell Alesia I say hello as well. Nice job on your workout.

Cookie: ^5 on getting the grant out the door. LOL at you calling it a workout. If only! right? I hope your schedule gets lighter for a while, but I know you are always super busy. Did you get any running in?

Amelia: How are you today? :)

Kristin: Did you end up coming down with a cold? I hope you are in fit shape and didn't get your family's sniffles.

Deb: Are you gone already? Have a really nice time in Florida. Any room in your suitcase for me? ;)

Hi to everyone else.

I'm fighting the urge to sit on the couch. I wanted to do a little of low intensity cardio today to add to my leg work but I am feeling mighty laze.

Also starting to stress out. My parents are coming on Wednesday. My house is a royal mess. And I mean it. They are also coming with a box of my favorite chocolates (we have a swiss chocolatier in town that makes them by hand). I told them not to bother but they had already ordered...... 2lbs of it. At least it's all dark chocolates. They also like to buy cheesecake when they come because you can't find it in France. So there's a mighty challenge coming my way. Will keep you all posted.

We'll be busy this weekend with a party tomorrow and DS' Bday on Sunday. I'll try to step in and record my workouts.

Have a great night everyone. Not long until we have the workouts in our hot little hands. Woohoo!

Hi everyone! I am battling a cold, ugh!!!! Yesterday was worse than today though.My ears and throat hurt yesterday. Today, the pain is gone but my voice is very strained. Needless to say there was no workout yesterday. Tonight I did Cardio and Weights.

No real plans for the weekend. I have essays to grade and the house to clean. . . it soooo needs a deep cleaining :rolleyes:.

Anyone doing anything exciting?

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.