COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR OCT 25, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will switch my workouts around this week, waiting for the turbo tower to come in. So today I will do D24 legs and abs today.

I will be back later to report my workouts.

Waves Hallo to everyone that follows.

Hey girls,

I almost posted in yesterdays thread:rolleyes:

No workout for me today but I did preview Lower body trisets and Low Impact Challenge. Both look so fun! I can't wait to preview or better yet, actually get a chance to DO some of them..sigh, not enough hours or energy for the time being:eek:

I plan on working out after work tomorrow and Im off Thursday so definitely a good workout that day.

Helene-I hope your were able to get in a good workout. I know its hard with family around...

Kristen- Hope your day was better then yesterday

Cookie-I can't wait to try the barre workout, great job with it yesterday! I did finally decide to preorder the Low impact series...lol, it took me a few days after they announced to decide:eek:

Belinda-Hope your DD feels better soon. Great job with your sts workout yesterday..

Deb-did you get your workouts yet?

Hello to anyone that follows....

Hallo ladies,

Thanks for the good wishes and vibes for Aleisa. Just spoke to her, she is itching (from the meds) everywhere, poor girl.

I went for a 30 min run (C25K W4 D1), I am doing this so the dogs get used to running again. They gotten so lazy! I also went for a long walk this morning and did D22 CST and the extendet stretch. Now I am tired and ready to go to sleep.

Amelia - enjoy your new workouts and rest day. My DVDs came today:D

I will be back and catch up on personals tomorrow, I promise. I am to tired right now. Sorry!

Evening!
Belinda, relieved to hear your dd is doing better. Is she able to go to work? You'll whip those dogs into shape in no time.
Amelia, you'll love the barre wo; it's great, and I'm feeling in my abs right now.
Helene, hope you got some time for yourself today.
Deb, wonder which one you chose to do first. The barre one I think would appeal to you. I remember you like th ballet-inspired ones.
Kristin, hope your day today was better than yesterday's. Did you get your wo yet?
Did the barre one, and I'm loving it. Didn't sleep well and now am really dragging. Trying to figure out which one to do tomorrow. Decisions, decisions.
Cookie

No new workouts for me yet :( I guess I should not have waited so long to preorder. I ordered right before the RT! I am hoping tomorrow package will arrive. Tonight's workout was AS and NE abs.

No one threw up in class today, which was good :p I am beat.

I will bb tomorrow to catch up on personals and hopefully report that I got my new workouts.

Kristin

Hi,

My workouts came today (happy dance) my guess is they were sitting in the post office yesterday our mail either comes at 10AM or 5PM lately no rhyme or reason. I took a spin class this morning at the gym so no energy to try a new workout. Tomorrow I will.

Belinda - Usually itching is a sign of healing . . . fingers crossed. When is your turbo tower coming?

Amelia - At least you'll have a day of rest before you have to start those workouts;)

Cookie - Your right, I'm leaning towards doing the turbo workout 1st. Should wait to hear how much DOMS you have tomorrow 1st:D

Kristin - On the positive they were all mailed out on Monday so hopefully tomorrow will be your day:)

Goodnight everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.