COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR OCT 24, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Ended up doing D21 again and a dog walk.

Not sure what I will do today?

I need more coffee, be right back!

Back with personals:

Alesia is not doing so great. She has the blister from hell, no joke! When I saw her on Saturday, I was gonna take her to the ER. She woke up yesterday, her face was blue and platche. I told her to go to see a doc. Her friend called me later, just to let us know an ambulance have taking her to the ER and she had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics she was giving last week in the ER here in Harpers Ferry. They kept here for a few hours in the ER, just to make sure she is ok. They also gave her a shot. That poor girl, can't get a break!!! I feel so bad for her.

Cookie - I don't know, what I did to my shoulder? Well, we still have until Nov 11, for the seller's bank to let us know wheter they agreed on the price we said? Now it's just waiting. The last thing we heard, the appraiser came out to the house last week.. I didn't get a shipping notice...

Debbie - welcome back! We missed you.Glad you had fun in FL, besides beeing cold.

Kirstin - love Intensity, wtg! I will do a new workout today, lol! My shoulder didn't border me to much doing D21 yesterday, thank goodnesss.

I will be back later! Need more coffee:p

Hallo girls,

I did LISCSS (Low Intensity Cardio Super Sets + the bonus, which I couldn't find in the WM). It's more like a circuit workout, was pretty good! Got a good sweat. Hopefully the turbo tower will come in before Wednesday, those weights are getting a little heavy.

Off to the shower, bbl!

Hi all! No workout for me today. Did not get the new workouts yet. I am hoping by tomorrow. It was a crazy day at work. A student threw up in my first period class, yep, that's my start to the week, lol. She was so embarrassed; it was awful.

I will Bb tomorrow, hopefully to report that I did a new workout ;)

Evening!
Belinda, poor Alesia! You're right, she sure doesn't seem to be able to get a break. TG she went to the ER. Hope she is on the mend very soon.
Kristin, certainly hope the rest of the week is better than the start! Can't imagine being a middle schooler and getting sick in school. The poor child must have been mortified, and I cannot imagine how you were feeling, either. Sure hope you don't get that. Sounds like your dvds should be arriving soon!
Deb, welcome back! Sounds like you had a good time. Too bad you had to work yesterday. The cold must have snuck into your suitcase.
Amelia, did you also preorder? I think I remember you saying you were going to.
Helene, did you get your dvds? Mine came this afternoon - I was so excited. Did the warm up and ub portion of turbo barre. Love it. Wish I had time and energy to do the whole thing tonight. This morning did an old Sharon Twombley, another good one. I feel like it is Christmas! Knew if I didn't get to try a little bit of something, it would bother me. Now, to make a decision on what to do tomorrow...
Trish, is your dd feeling better?
Cookie

I don't know where the time goes. Seriously I need a magic wand to multiply hours in the day.

Didn't get to workout today. Oh well. It's so hard with family at home.

Belinda: keep us posted about Alesia please. You have me worried with all this. I am glad she went to the ER. I hope she is better very soon. Send her all our best! And nice going on your workouts.

Kristin: oh no at you start of the week. But I bet you've almost seen it all by now? How are your two DS' doing?

Deb: welcome back. :)

It's going to be a crazy week for me. I hope to try quite a few of the new workouts as a treat to relax. I'm already going crazy because I'm not getting to do my workouts. Bu someone always wants me to do something. Well they are going to have to give me some time to workout or they are really going to see my ugly side. It's incredible how a little visit to my basement makes me feel so much better!

Hi,

No workouts yet:( not sure if they are coming UPS or USPS can't find the email . . . I have DH looking & to call me as soon as they get here. It will be driving me crazy at work tomorrow.

Belinda - So sorry that Alesia is going through all that, sending healing vibes your way. There was a couple sitting next to us at the pool speaking German, wish you were there to interept for me:)

Kristin - That must have been so :eek: for that girl. Hopefully it wasn't a stomach virus, they are so contagious.

Cookie - Hmmm, you live further away from me and your DVD's came . . . I picked up my mail from the postoffice this morning so I may have missed it.

Helene - I could just imagine how hard it is to workout with family around, don't they realize the new Cathe's came:D You'll have plenty of time to workout soon.

Hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.