COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR OCT 21,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I pinched a nerve in my shoulder, not sure what I will do today?

I will be back later. Happy Friday!

Hi all! Busy day. So glad the weekend is here! Tonight's workout was Intensity double Hiiit and BC premix.

So did anyone get an email saying their shipment ison its way? I was lurking on the new workout forum and some people got emails already! I preordered right before the RT, so I am sure I will be waiting a bit longer.

I will bb tomorrow. Good night ;)

Kristin

'Morning! Could't sleep so I've been awake a while.
Belinda, how did you pinch a nerve? I'm so sorry I've been misspelling your dd's name! I have a friend with the same name, only she spells it with an x, so that's what I was doing. Really sorry. How much are you running these days?
Kristin, wow, how long was that workout? Intensity and bc? You're amazing. Think only with UPS shipping do you get notification. Can't wait to get them.
Helene, how's it going with the parents visiting? Are you feeling better?
Deb, when do you get back?
Amelia, I'll see the sister I was supposed to be her diet coach tomorrow. She was doing ww and doing very well, when her son's baseball season started up, she fell hard off the wagon. Anyway, I think I'll ask her about trying it again and doing it with her. How was that material from OA?
Trish, will you be playing hooky today?
Hi to Melissa, Iris, and Lori.
Yesterday left work right at end of day and made it home in time for a dog walk. Were they ever so happy, and I think it helped clear up my head a bit. Today is dd's 18th birthday. Got her a really nice bracelet and we'll go out to lunch. Also homecoming weekend at dh's university, and concert this evening. Better get moving if I want to get in a wo. Think I'll try a ballet-style one haven't done in a while to get me ready for Cathe's barre wo.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.