Commit to get fit and lean for Oct 19, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do D20 (legs) today and abs.

I will be back after my coffee with personals.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

'Evening!
Belinda, that must be some cup of coffee! JK How is your dd doing?
Helene, did your parents arrive, and are you comfortable with your house? I always get so anxious when people come over, but for my dad! it is major stress. I used to wish I had three weeks before he or my mil came. How is your neck now? Think you and Trish gave me your colds.
Trish, how did day two with the new sitter go? Hope your cold is better today, especially since you've now passed it on to me.
Amelia, glad you made a decision that works for you. Today I put on a pair of work pants and they were too snug. My dh reminded me that they just came out of the dryer, but still not sure that could have been the only reason they were snug. Are you doing it online or going to meetings?
Kristin, bet the little one wore you out. Did you go do a boxing workout afterwards?
Hi to Melissa, Lori, and Iris.
Deb, hope you're having a margarita for me.
Couldn't get internet connection to stay on last night and then didn't sleep well since I'm so stuffed up. Got up at 3:30, read for a little bit and then decided to go for it. Did HR upper body and r30. I should sleep well tonight, esp. since I'm really tired now.
I'm looking forward to and dreading the new workouts at the same time. Any thoughts on what one you'll do first?
Cookie

Good evening everyone,

Quick check in. My parents arrived a little bit ago. I did what I could with the house and so be it. But it is OK. DH was supposed to do the kitchen and he didn't :mad: said he didn't get up. :mad:

Cookie: Yes I stress and want my house to be perfect which it wasn't. But as proof that I was stressed about it, how about cleaning all the grout between the tiles in the whole house and skipping the workouts? I think I'm a bit nuts, but I think it counted for a workout. My pants are snug too. But I know why, My eating hasn't been great......

Belinda: How is Alesia doing? Is she better? Poor thing, I can't imagine. :confused: My neck is better but now my wrists are bothering me. I'm not sure what to do. I might continue and modify (ie no push ups :D which I would replace by bench presses or pushups using bumbells so my wrist is straight). I'm on the fence because my neck is still not 100% either. Sigh, I think I am getting old.

OK, gotta go since I have guests and I guess I should put DS to sleep :eek:

Have a good evening everyone!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.