COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR OCT 18,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do D19 and abs today. I ended up doing DWP and a walk yesterday.

Helene - you burn lots of cal doing clean max. How long will your parents stay? Good job with RS and M1D2. What steam mop did you get.

Oh no, Trish! Hope you feel better soon. Take care, my friend.

I will be back.

Last edited:
Morning,

Belinda: Yes, I think I will burn a lot of calories today. I am already in full clean max mode. Trying to clean my grouts. I love the new steam mop I got. No pushing necessary and it gets real hot and cleans good. It's light and easy to use. It's the Euroflex Monster EZ2 that I got.

I have LM on tap at some point today. My neck/back is bothering me again. After just one week of STS. Don't quite know what I should do.

BBL. Have a great day everyone!

Hallo Helene and all who follows,

I am done with a 45 min walk, 20 min C25K (Week 3) and Disc 19 (2nd round) and the extended stretch. My triceps are fried! I am not sure, if I mentioned this, I finally ordered the turbo tower. I am having a hard time bench pressing 75 #, had to lower my weight to 70#:rolleyes: still hard!

Helene - Thanks for the link! I will check it out tomorrow. Have fun with LM and clean max today.

I will be back tomorrow. Tonight we are taking Aleisa (DD) back to DC.

Hello Ladies

No workout to report for today, just taking it easy for a few days. I do have some good news though! I joined Weight watchers last night:) I have been thinking about going back to weight watchers for a while now but could never make that step. Im so fed up with the way I have been going back and forth with dieting...so I figured I would put my money where my mouth is:p or so to speak....:eek:

anyways...just checking in.

Helene- bummer on the neck and back starting to bother you again. I hope its nothing serious? Take it easy girl...enjoy your new mop! I've got my eye on the Shark steam mop and vacuum.

Hello to everyone:)

Hi all! Between this cold and TOTM arriving, there was no workout yesterday :(. So I had to make up for it today. I did LM premix 1-4 then GS and Chest and Triceps timesaver premix. My chest is fried!

Nikolas was a devil child when we got home. My parents invited us over for dinner and when I told Nikolas he threw a fit because he wanted to play his video game after he did his homework. Then he refused to do his homework, threw himself all over the floor, said really OBNOXIOUS things to me (he is only six and yet I felt I was talking to a teenager). It got ugly. Then he goes from that to crying that nobody loves him. Really?!:mad::mad::mad: His behavior finally improved and he did his homework.. . The Wii is gone for the rest of the week though. I am not putting up with this nonsense!!!!

Anyway. . .

I will bb tomorrow and catch up on personals. I am wiped out!!!!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.