Commit to get fit & lean for Oct 17, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

We had a great evening last night. Food was so good!

I got up way to early this morning, got up around 5 AM:confused: I need to work my abs today, not sure what else I will do at this point? I will see, how I feel later.

Have a great weekend and workout/rest day, everyone! BBL!

Hallo girls,

I am done with HSC!

We suppose to get snow on Monday, I am not looking forward to that white stuff:confused:

Lori - how was your race?

You all doing great, keep up the great work!

I will be back later! have a good one!

Good Morning Ladies

Today is the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. A few of us are meeting at the gym @ 10 and then going down to register and walk. My mom is coming too. :) Other than that, no real workout planned. I'll do D2 tomorrow.
I didn't get much done yesterday, I'm just not feeling motivated lately.......

Belinda- Damn, snow already?? Didn't it just stop snowing over there? Great workout today!! How'd you go from just abs to HSC? :eek:

Helene- Nice job with imax 3!

Melissa- So you're leaving your job when you go back to school??? dang I must have missed that. Well good for you!! I'm guessing this is why you want to bartend. Yes there's a big OTB in Albany, a huge restaurant and bar.

Amelia- Nice workout yesterday!! Way to kill 2 birds with one stone. ;)

Kristin- What your trainer said. ;) I wish I liked cardio more .... sometimes.

Lori- How goes it???

Hi to Trish, Cookie, and Deb!

BBL

Good Morning girls,

Blue.gif
GO*** LORI*** GO!!!!
Blue.gif

Run that race girl!

Belinda-Nice going on HSC, thats a tough one. :eek:on the snow...no,its too early for the white stuff(at least for here)

Iris-Sending you motivation vibes....have a great time on the walk today with your mom and friends!

Helene-Awesome job on your workout!

hello to everyone i missed!

Not sure what im doing today, i know i will walk the dog.

I started back to calorie cycling yesterday, it allows more freedom with my calories. Wish me luck...

Morning all!

I have MMA Fusion on deck today. If I'm extra motivated I might throw in Pilates abs. I also have to finish shopping for my Halloween costume: not sure if I want to do that today or just relax. :confused:

Belinda, 5AM on a Sunday?! :eek: And it is way too early for snow. I can def wait for it. Great workout, that is a toughie!

Iris, yup the hole will be a distant memory once 1/14 comes. I want to go to school FT and there is no way I can do both. My friend (who got let go from the hole) was doing school at night and working and they threw a last minute deadline on her and told her she needed to miss class because her job comes 1st. I don't want them screwing anything up for me, esp since I need to maintain a 3.0 to get into med school. Have fun on the walk today! I love benefit walks :D

Amelia, great WO yesterday! My legs are fried too. Serious DOMS today. I was thinking about doing calorie cycling again too; I'm really bummed about gaining a pound this week :(

Lori, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! BEAT EM!!!!!!!

Hi to Cookie, Kristin, Deb, and Trish. Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Hi all! today will be PLB and then stability ball abs from the B & G bonus.

Iris- so you agree with my friend then, huh? Okay. We'll see what happens. I do want more tone and definition. Have fun at the walk today. I don't know how it is by you,but it is gorgeous by us. the air is cool and crisp and the sun is shining, a beautiful fall day!

Lori- good luck!!!! Let us know how you did!

Belinda- I was up at 6, thinking it was Monday I went into a panic that I overslept, ran into the bathroom, turned on my shower, got all my clothes off and then realized. . . What a minute. . . it is Sunday! Luckily I had no problem going back to sleep.

Melissa- MMA Fusion is such a great workout! Have fun! What are you being for Halloween?

BBL,

Kristin

Hi everyone!

Quick check-in, I'll BBL for personals.

Just did SH legs only followed by SM. 680 calories.

Still haven't had any cake but there's more in the fridge. But if I didn't have any when it was nice an fresh why have any when it's old....RIGHT?!:rolleyes:

oh, and just checked on Lori, she was 1h:48:01 at the 21km mark :eek: Awesome. Wish I had an iphone so I could check on her while I run errands.

She's done! 3:57:30 is Lori's chip time for the mary! Congratulations!

I wonder if she was able to shake that cold......

CONGRATS LORI!!! Awesome time! And thanks for the updates, Helene! You don't want old cake...then it's all hard & nasty, def not worth the calories!

Kristin, nice WO today! I love MMA Fusion too. When I 1st got it I was dying, but now I can finish it up with no problem. Well, do you remember the 80s cartoon, Jem & the Holograms? I am gonna be Jem for Halloween lol!! I have everything but the dress and the shoes. Apparently hot pink isn't a very popular color, go figure ;) I tried Kmart and Kohls today with no luck; tomorrow will be Target and Burlington. Someone has to have something hideously pink on their clearance rack!!

So I didn't do Pilates abs but my parents have a skier's edge machine so I did that for 25 min after MMA Fusion. That thing gives you a workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.