COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR OCT 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today, haven't decited what yet?

Have a wonderful day and workout. Work it, girls!

Good Morning Ladies

Ok, I might actually make a go of it today..... with D1! Might as well start all over. :rolleyes: I'm not 100% . but gonna give it a shot. I have a couple of sessions today, then I go to otb. Great. :rolleyes:

Belinda- Have a great workout!!

Melissa- omg what are the chances of seeing someone from the trial on the road?? Why did he shake his head? And yeah, I've been pretty useless at the gym all week. *sigh*

Amelia- So they only want to take out one wisdom tooth? Lucky you! I had every corner of this flu, from the fever, the nausea, still the sore throat, cough, runny nose, hallucinations (not really), but weird dreams definitely!

Lori- How's the packing going??

Helene- So what are you doing about the coffee??

Kristin- I'm with you, no coffee, no talk to me. Im thinking of starting with Step Moves myself when I go back to cardio. Nice workout yesterday adding LIC!

Deb- Boy your'e being pulled in lots of directions. :( ((Hugs))I hope you have a good time, though, in NY today.

Have a great day ;)

Good morning all and TGIF! Today I am thinking about doubling up some workouts. I have GS chest and tris on schedule. depending on how I feel I might add PLB premix pyramid up. We shall see. this seems a bit ambitious to me, but I think I might be up for it, lol.

Cold is still here. I am blowing my nose every two minutes. Hopefully it is coming to the end of it.

So anyone thinking about the disney road trip? I am considering it, just thinking about the cost, what will it be?

Belinda- enjoy your cardio!

Iris- OTB? to bet on horses? Lol, what does otb stand for? Good luck with disc one. that is the one thing that gets me nervous about STS, making the commitment to stick with the schedule. Things come up, especially with two little ones. right now, if I schedule a workout and it doesn't fit, I just do one that fits. Or if I don't feel like doing weights, I do cardio and vice-versa. If Santa brings me STS, I will just give it a go and see what happens.

BBL,
Kristin

Ugh...so I made it through D1...and then did Stretch Max 2. I don't blow through the pushups like I did 3 weeks ago...in fact, I didn't blow through anything like I did 3 weeks ago...*sigh*...but that's ok...it's a start!

Kristin- Off Track Betting. lol. I was a full time bartender there for 5 years. Still work friday nights :) Yeah if anything at all comes up with STS, it's fun trying to figure out how to get back on track...lol. It was either start over, or move right onto Meso 2....which probably wouldnt' be a good idea.

Ok....peace.

Good morning girls,

I just heard that there's a chance of snow in the Catskills this weekend:eek: My suitcase just got heavier LOL. No workout but hopefully we'll do some hiking there are a lot of hidden waterfalls on the trails. We have been going to this area since my Mom was preggo with me:) I'm guessing I'm 1/2 way to Iris, Helene & Cookie . . . one of these days we'll meet.

Belinda - Enjoy your cardio today:)

Iris - Sounds like your getting better. Are you doing a STS rotation?

Kristin - The disney RT sounds really good but I think it's geared to families with little ones. I was wondering what the price would be too because everything in Disney is so expensive.

Lori - GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Hi to everyone who follows, enjoy the weekend & workouts:)

Hey girls, quick check in for me! I just finished a 45 minute power walk. Thats it for today...im taking it easy:D Tomorrow I plan on doing another 4ds workout, BC Biceps/triceps i think is the one?

Iris-I thought that was strange too..one wisdom tooth? That leaves one more:confused: The other tooth that is being pulled is a baby tooth:eek:. 31 yrs old and I have a baby tooth...now what does that tell ya?:eek: AWESOME job on your workout girl, its hard to workout when your sick...wtg.

Belinda-how did your cardio go?

Debbie-LOL at the suitcase getting heavier...its too early for snow:confused: Have a great time and safe trip!

Kristin-Very impressive workout planned...hope its a good one.

Hello to everyone...have a good friday:)

Evening everyone,

Belinda: Hope you did decide on your cardio and that it was good.

Deb: I hope you have a very nice weekend. You sure deserve it. I am almost tempted to drive down to see you but it is DS's Bday this weekend.

Kristin: Did you get that workout in? :eek: I hope the cold is running it's course. I guess being a teacher you get exposed to all the bugs that are out there. :confused: How long have you been teaching?

Melissa: I can't believe you saw a guy from the travel. I would have so freaked out by the way. OMG. So, Iris calls OTB the dive, you call your work the hole and I call my office the cave :p Anybody want to join and share their nickname for their work place :eek:

Amelia: How are your eats going. I hope you are doing good. I'll have to go check out what you've been up to on your blog because I haven't been there since the start of the week. ;)

Iris: You are probably at the dive as I write this. I hope you are feeling better. Can't believe you can do all these push-ups on your toes. I'll pretend I can't do that because since I'm heavier I have more weight to push up. Maybe they'll become easier if I slim down. And then there's pull-ups, and I for sure have extra weight to pull up LOL.

Hi to Trish, Cookie and anyone I missed. Hope everyone has a greeeaaat weekend!

Did PS chest shoulders and triceps. For sure like PS as well especially since they are shorter workouts but still pack a good punch. Tomorrow is DS's Bday party at a bowling alley. Can't believe he is going to be 6! How time flies.

Well. . . I did GS Chest and Tris, but no PLB :eek:. Yea, I don't know what the heck I was thinking this morning. maybe I was high from my second cup of coffee, lol:eek:.

My cold is still around. It is down to an annoying cough though.

Amelia- I love 4 DS BC!!!! i love the fast feet drill, if that's even what it is called. Enjoy!

Deb- I know what you mean about Disney being $$$$$$$. we have been talking about going next year though, so it would be cool if we could go and do a Cathe RT too. I wonder if she is still doing NJ in the summer as well. Because if she is, I'd rather go to that than to Florida in July.

Helene- I've been teaching since '99. I used to get sick all the time, but the last few years my immune system has been pretty strong. To be honest, I think I got this cold from my boys. They started with the sniffles last weekend and now we all have it.

going to rest now,

Good night all!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.