COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR OCT 12, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning all.

My internet wasn't working in the afternoon, I couldn't post my workouts.

I went for a run, walked for 45 min and did D19 plus the extended stretch from STS.

Today I will do D20 legs and abs.

I will catch up on personals, I promise!

Morning Belinda and all who follow,

Awesome workout yesterday Belinda! Have a good one today.

Yesterday I did L&G and my legs are talking to me this morning, it will be an interesting day at work:eek:

After work I plan on doing a cardio, probably step moves along with PH abs, my favorite ab workout of all time!

bbl:)

Morning ladies,

Hmmm, trying to remember just what wo I did yesterday....oh yeah, I did 30/30 on the elliptical + coremax abs (no equip). Still feeling my abs this morning;). I slept in today and just walked to work. It was a great morning for it;)

Belinda - Nice wo yesterday!! Are you doing your weight wo back-to-back for this rotation? Btw, do you recall Cathe's recommendation on including STS TB in the rotation? I think it might have been you who posted that question to her a while back.

Helene - Oh, the tricep work in HR is killer!! How are they feeling today? Woohoo on Atlantis!! I've got to get there one of these days!

Kristin - Hope your workout yesterday helped with your frustrations;)

Cookie - Just a walk for me this morning. Staying up too late is killing me. Hope the oral surgery wasn't too painful and the morning after even less so.

Deb - LOL at Christmas in July, but it so true. Eventually, they will just keep the decorations up year round! Still feeling the effects of your spin class?

Amelia - L&G is back in my fave list! That ankle work got me good last week;) Nice job yesterday. Have fun with step moves & PH!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Btw, does anyone know when Lori is due?

'Evening,
Belinda, I can feel your pain with internet service! Are there a lot of hills where you are running?
Helene, slides at Atlantis sound like a lot of fun. One of my sons went there and just loved it.
Deb, I can't believe Christmas stuff is up before Thanksgiving! I saw an ad for a pretty dress at Kohl's, was thinking of going to check it out for a wedding on Saturday, but haven't found the time. How many stores do you do? Your trip sounds like another honeymoon.
Amelia, how are those legs feeling? L&G is pain inducing but I like how Cathe seems to be really enjoying the making of it.
Kristin, how was the birthday party? Hope today was better than yesterday.
Trish, I walked today also! The weather here has also been great, and I'm loving it. I must have missed a change in the rotation. When are we supposed to do TB? I've been following it, except for the past couple of days.
Have to go get dinner.
Cookie

Evening ladies,
Not too much energy tonight but did MMA boxing without the core (worked it yesterday). Added the bonus heavy bag and tried with 1lb hand weights which worked out pretty good since I don't have a heavy bag.
Will try and BBL in the morning with coffee.

Hi all! Yesterday I ended up doing MMM KB. Tonight's workout was HR. I feel like I am coming down with a cold. Chris and Nikolas seem to have the sniffles too. I am hoping it passes quickly.

Helene- good job working out despite not feeling it. I always feel better when I push through instead of skipping the workout.

Cookie- the boys had a lot of fun at the party. They slept very well that night ;). Today was a little better.

Trish- last night's workout was good in getting my frustrations out. I love the music of HR so that put me in a good mood tonight :p

Belinda- you are making meant to do STS, but I am waiting until after we get the new workouts, lol.

Bb tomorrow!

Kristin

Hi,

I worked late tonight so I could do computer work & pack tomorrow before we leave for FL. I was sore all over not sure if it's spinning or all the walking I did today:confused: I haven't worn the bodybugg in ages, just may get a pedometer instead.

Belinda - It must be frustrating not having computer service.

Amelia - Hopefully your legs held up today:)

Trish - I miss walking in the city, so much to see and so fast paced. One of the "new" managers thinks they aren't setting up till November, I guess she didn't see the wrapped gift boxes on top of the displays:eek:

Cookie - I'll have to get back to you on how many stores I do. If you do go to Kohl's ask at the register if they have any coupons/promos going on, some associates will give you the discount.

Helene - Will have to give that a try, our heavy bags is in the basement so it doesn't work out too well.

Kristin - Do you catch a lot of germs from your students?

Melissa - I was thinking about you today, DS dissected a pig today, ugh . . . asked him if he wanted bacon:D

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.