COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR OCT 11, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I never got a workout in yesterday:confused: besides taking a nice walk with the dogs. I got my flu shot yesterday, by the time we got home it was to late for a workout. So today I will do my weight workout and cardio.

I will be back to catch up on personals.

Hi all. Busy day today but I am on my lunch and just wanted to say hello. HELLO! I am defnitely doing some kind of cardio tonight, not sure what though. Maybe boxing or kickboxing. I had to call parents of borderline/failing students today. Three of them did not speak English. It was a little frustrating, lol. One parent thought I was the doctor. . . I don't know.

Anyway, getting back to work know.

BBL

Kristin

Hi everyone,

Busy day today here too. Did Hiit 30/30 and HR this morning. Felt great and got a couple good burns going from HR. Triceps anyone :eek: ?

Belinda: Looks like some good workouts in today! Which also reminds me I need to go and get my flu shot.

Deb: I think that's about right. You were 2 hours from us. It sounds like a fun place. So when is your vacation exactly. DH traded the timeshare in again. :D:D:D Atlantis in January!

Cookie: How are you doing? I swear I don't know how you stay sane. I keep thinking of you as well doing the low impact series in your snazzy workout gear. :)

Kristin: Yikes on having to call parents so early in the school year. It must be so hard for the parents and for the kids. :( At least they got lucky and they got the good teacher. :) I hope you got your workout in tonight.

Gotta run. Will be starting STS after all on Thursday. I've got a plan for working in the new workouts but I just need to get started at this point. So excited. Going to be a fun round of workouts.

Evening! Sorry for quick post, but just got in and am tired. Yesterday had some oral surgery, so only got in a walk. This morning was a "rest" day, since I only got about three hours sleep. Hoping to try JM's r30 week 3 tomorrow.
Belinda, I planned on getting my shot yesterday, but the dr wouldn't since I was having the surgery shortly after my appt. You're inspiring me with the running. My dh is advising me to keep doing Cathe and the other workouts I love to just have fun. He's afraid I won't have time to get ready for the race, and he definitely has a point. Do you have other walks or races scheduled?
Helene, wow you really got a workout today - a double! How's your cold? Crazy how we love our doms. As Deb predicted, I look good in my basement! You're going to love being in the warmer climes in January.
Kristin, we have a large number of ELLs and that subgroup is growing so quickly. ESL is the hottest certificate to have. It is so challenging for both sides. Is that why you wanted a kickboxing or boxing wo?
Deb, did you go to Oktoberfest? We went a few years ago. Since my dh is German, he loves those events. Is it just you and the dh going to Florida at the end of this month?
Waving to Amelia, Melissa, Trish, and Iris!
Sleep well.
Cookie

Hi,

Today I finally made it to a spin class & my body is feeling it. Ugh, just received Kohl's stores to my schedule, on top of Macy's, JC Penney & Sears vacation this time of year may not have been the best idea:confused: thought I was good until November . . . soon Christimas will start in July:(

Belinda - Do you get sick after the getting the flu shot? Haven't had one in years.

Kristin - Do you speak another language? Imagining the parents having the kids translate & we all know how that would go LOL. Have fun with cardio.

Helene - Hmm, those slides at the Atlantis fun for DH & DSs but I stuck to the tube slide. That is something to look forward to. Great w/o's today.

Cookie - We didn't have a chance to go to Oktoberfest. It just me & DH going to Florida on Friday, one DS has school & the other work. I hope your feeling better after the oral surgery.

Hi to everyone!

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.