COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR OCT 10, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I will do D19 today and abs. I never posted my workout for Saturday, I went for a 60 min run and walked for 45 min.

I will catch up on personals.

Back with personals:

DH and I also enjoyed the beatiful weather this weekend. I love this time off the year, all those color changes, just beautiful. We went to Skyline drive and Saturday, it was just breath taking! Yesterday DH and I went Amnapolis, MD. We also had way to much food and wine, lol! Had lots of fun this weekend. I took the dogs for an long walk before we left.

Cookie - I hear you on the running, lol! Took a few weeks off running this summer, was way to hot outside. But now the weather is perfect for running outside. I ran a 10K last year. A half marathon, hah? That's awesome! You can do it. Do you have a plan for the half? Good luck!
What results are you seeing with JM workouts? Sounds like you had a lovely weekend.

Helene -How are you feeling today? Take care! Did you had fun at six flags?

Amelia - I hear you on the laundry and cleaning. Never ends, doesn't it?

Kirstin - how was the pumkin picking? Hope you had fun.

Need more coffee:p

Morning all!

Belinda: Nice run! The weather was so beautiful out for it. I hope you enjoyed it. You're cruising through STS (knock on wood).

Deb: Saw your post and had to laugh. The mosquitoes are hungry this season. They say it's all the water and the hurricanes. Of course they saw a juicy bit of lovely from New Jersey and couldn't resists ;) Where do you go when you go upstate? We go to Great Escapes actually which is by Lake George just before the Adirondacks. We're hoping to try Great Adventure next year. Good job on no more trouble zones.

Cookie: The work life balance is tough and I don't know how you do it. I can't stand the messy house and that is why, the wimp that I am, I gave up and am part time. I kind of feel like a loser, but I am less stressed out. My house isn't there yet, but I see progress.

Amelia: Yes, deciding on cleaning or working out is hard. Usually I also try to make working out a priority. Aaargh, so hard. At least your kids are a little older, hopefully they are a little more independent than mine. Nice job on your workout last night.

Kristin: I hope you got some good pumpkins with Jessica. It is a fun time of the season. We have to get ours and start looking for carving ideas. We did good last year, now I feel like we have to up it. Oh the pressure! :rolleyes:

Hi to Trish, Melissa Iris and Lori. Though I'm thinking by now we might have just lost Iris and Lori entirely.

Hello to everyone else. Have a great Monday and start of the week. I might try a light workout and then we are taking the kids to a farm so I'll have to plan my eats. I really have to get those under control :confused:

Hi all! We had soooo much fun yesterday. We ended up going to a farm that had not only pumpkin picking, but Elmo in costume, barnyard petting zoo, hay rides, corn mazes, bouncy castles and slides, a live band, candy store, train and pony rides. The kids had a blast! Then we came back to our house and had a bbq. My eating has been disastrous!! I am trying to do better today.

Anyway, three days of no workouts!!!!! I had to do something to jumpstart myself so I did IMAX 2, premix 1-5 and then PP. I am a sweaty, smelly mess. I am going to jump in the shower and then I am going shopping for some work shoes. I hate shoe shopping, believe it or not. Shoes are the one thing I hate to spend money on, lol. I know, I am strange. I have been wearing the same shoes for work for three years now, and well, they are WORN out, and I mean, WORN. . . lol.

Helene- Us moms are always trying to top ourselves, lol. I am sure you will come up with something great ;)

Cookie and Amelia- I often have to choose whether to really clean the house or workout after work and dinner. I almost always put the workout first, lol. Then I kick myself in the a$$ when the weekend comes and I am stuck cleaning for hours, lol.

Belinda- Glad you had a good weekend too. This weather was fantastic!!! Anything that keeps me from using the oil to heat the house I am down with, lol. I need to have some wine, ;)

BBL,

Kristin

Howdy ladies,

I had so many plans for this weekend, but ended up at the ER with DD for fingers that got smashed in the door. She's fine now, but it was so painful. I felt so bad for the little tike. Today's wo was HR. Didn't get much sleep so I just dragged myself through it. I kept wanting to give up and go sit down, but I kept pushing anyway. I'm sure my form was way off!

Belinda - Sounds like an awesome time with DH! Great job on your wos!

Helene - ^5 on getting a wo in! You guys are really making the most of the great weather. Enjoy!

Kristin - Pumpkin picking is so fun! There is a farm a couple blocks from us and we STILL haven't gone!! This weekend we are headed to Warwick for apple picking. Really looking forward to that. I also had not worked out in 3 days...what slackers we've become;) LOL @ the shoes...my word, woman!

Cookie - I made 2 crockpot dishes...oatmeal with apples & chicken chili. Yum! I never get enough of the crockpot:) Nice job on your 40/20 & JM wos! How's your soul feeling today?

Amelia - I don't have the clean v. workout dilemma. Maybe because it's so dark in the morning when I work out, I just don't notice?? LOL!

Deb - LOL about the mosquitos. I hope the weather holds out for next weekend, too;).

Hello to any followers!

Hi,

It took me awhile today to figure out why the mall was so crowded:), I forgot it was Columbus Day & some schools were closed. I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 1 when I came home & it was fun.

Belinda - I forgot to tell you when we were upstate NY this weekend, we were in the little town that has a large German population & we went back to the tavern that had the German band & dancers, it was fun maybe someday you could go.

Helene - That was sweet of you, it looks like some of them are on steriods they are so big;) We go to Cairo/Roundtop NY near Catskills too. I was thinking I was probably about an hour or 2 away from the "upstate girls":)

Kristin - That was some farm you were at, my favorite thing used to be the homemade donuts:eek:

Trish - Your poor DD, ouch that is so painful:( I hope she is feeling better. Kudos on getting your w/o in.

Cookie - I was wishing I had something in my crockpot to come home to. I need to start planning:)

Hi to everyone else.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.