Commit to get Fit & Lean for Oct 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

DH wants to go for a run today! I ate like crap yesterday:eek:, need to burn off some cal;) I also need to work my abs!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Good Morning!:)

DS slept with me again last night which means he is up with me again:confused: Its to early for him to be up. Today is Thanksgiving Day dinner so hopefully he will behave himself.

I can't believe I didn't get back here yesterday! I know I meant to.

Yesterday's workout was 4DS shoul,bics, and tris. And then 8.5 kms run. I was planning on going for a longer run today but its windy out and I forgot that tomorrow is a holiday. It will be quiet again at work again.

O.k...I don't know what's irritating me more. DS or this stupid computer. He is obssessed with Halloween, its only 7:20 and the inflatable decorations are already blown up on the front lawn and b/c its windy they are half blown over....so he keeps wanting me to go out and fix them.......Ugh! Whatever happened to MY QUIET TIME!!!???

Belinda** Enjoy your run today!

Iris** Very nice final words btw?! What were you thinking? Are you trying to torture me? LOL

Ameila** Yes I said you were a hermit! hehe! Im a hermit to though. I work but don't see anyone and then when I am home I don't care to go anywhere. Im not as bad as I used to be but I don't care to socialize that much. I bet you will enjoy those play dates even if they aren't really for the kids. We use to have baby group but I don't see anyone very often. I was talking to one of the girls the other day and she wanted to know if we were doing christmas brunch this year but we suggested that we only invite some of the girls...:confused::confused::confused: We had a few extras come later when our kids were older but how do you not invite people who have been there the last 2 yrs? This girl is that one that use to be one of my bf's but then we had it out b/c she was leaving me out of things....point proven right there. I should have been quick enough to say "I don't feel comfortable leaving people out". Maybe she would have seen my point there.

Helene** Glad to hear you are feeling better. That's funny about DS! LOL Its always funny when its not your own!:p Thats also very sweet that he is nice to that little girl. There is a girl (DD's) age that has MS, I think. Somedays she can walk,somedays she can't. I asked DD if people were nice to her in school and she said yes. It breaks my heart when I think people are being mean to kids...especially ones with disabilites.

Melissa** So its back to work for you? LOL It didn't seem like you were off to long. Im sure you will ger rid of those 3 lbs

Kristin** You and DH didn't get to make up for lost time...tut-tut!:eek: Hopefully you will get your date night in tonight.

Deb** That's awesome news about DS! You must be very happy about that. Kids getting married at 19 isn't ideal at all...but maybe it will work out fine for them. I remember kids getting married right out of high school when we were in school. Needless to say, it didn't last long. I will rest this week on fri and sat. Most training programs schedule a small run the day before but I won't be bothering with that.

Trish** How did the chili turn out? I would have loved to have done what you did yesterday!

I think that catches me up with personals. I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good morning all. I am looking forward to Butts and Guts this morning. Then enjoying the beautiful day with my boys and DH. Later tonight DH and I are going out to dinner to enjoy some quiet time. I got my “friend” this morning, which explains why I have been feeling so tired the last few days. Doing it all alone all week and then being premenstrual is a bad combo.

Lori- Don’t worry, DH and I made up for it last night ;) lol. I am sooo looking forward to having dinner just the two of us tonight. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Do you have the same traditional turkey or do you do something different? I think it is wise to just rest before the big race day. It will keep your energy up.

Belinda- Don’t fret, I ate like crap all week and stayed the same. Enjoy your run!

Helene- I love the note, lol. Boys tend to do silly things like that. The other night I had my older DS wash his hands in the bathroom while I changed my little guy. I came back to find his Spiderman toothpaste all over my sink and all over his hands. He thought the toothpaste could wash his hands like it does his teeth. WHAT?

Trish- how was your chili?

Deb- That’s so young to be getting married. I hope it works out for them. That’s good news for your other DS. Why do you think it would be hypocritical to go to church? Sometimes when we need strength or guidance it is a good place to go. Three are plenty of people who go there every week, sometimes more than once a week and then they gossip and lie and do all kinds of “un-Christian-like” things. They are the hypocrites.

Amelia, Melissa, and Cookie, what are your plans for today?

BBL,

Kristin

Good Morning girls,

I know you guys aren't into baseball like me but im just SO EXCITED! Its been over 7yrs since the braves were in the play-offs:eek: They play the third game in the series this evening at 4:35! The kids won't be here so i will be alone with hubby....hopefully watching a great game!

Anyways, Im debating on taking a rest day or doing a workout? My eating this week was no where near good. I had good meals but not good days:eek: I plan on getting back on track tomorrow.( I know, its always tomorrow:rolleyes:)

Belinda-Run Forest Run...lol at eating like crap yesterday. Thats why im considering skipping a rest day today. AS was so much fun yesterday I may try it agian today.

Lori-LMAO , were not hermits...were just tired,lol. Wanna here something totally bitchy that I did? Well, I took the kids walking yesterday and naturally we will walk past the neighbor w/the little boy and while on our walk we were approaching the neighbors house, the little boy came running out yelling "Hey Dalton(my ds)" We waved and i whispered keep going kids I've got laundry to do:eek: I felt bad but his mom and I talked for almost an hour the day before. Anyways, awesome workout yesterday...i was so soar after doing that premix last week. LOL at your DS and the blowing-over inflatables. :p

Kristin-Have fun with B&G's. Glad you and DH made up...thats always the fun part;)

ok...enough babbling. I've got to get my butt of the chair and do something this morning. I just came from my blog and it took 30mins to post on there.:eek: bbl

Back to report my workout...debating having a cup of coffee...I think I only drank half of the one I had earlier. So my workout ended up being 4 miles on the TM and all of CB (mixed together) I really enjoy CB...probably b/c it feels like there is a lot of shoulder work in that one and I loves me some shoulder work!

Ameila** That is to funny! I probably would have crossed the st and pretended I didn't see him...now...how *itchy is THAT? I pretend I don't see people sometimes when I don't want to talk to them and when they talk to be I have to pull out my acting and act all suprised! LOL Enjoy your baseball game and you workout if you do one.

Kristin** Well...I get to have my "friend" next weekend when I am running:confused: Happened to be during the last marathon I did. I went out and bought this super plus OB tampons and I tell ya, they did the trick. Especially after the 1st day, going 4 hours without a bathroom break might be pushing it. Which reminds me I have to buy some before I go b/c last time I bought them downtown and they were alot more expensive then I was use to paying for them.
Turkey for us today:) Love turkey!! I need to keep my eating in check today so I can enjoy this evening. Hope you and DH have a wonderful time tonight!

I may bbl!

Lori:)

Morning,

Belinda: Can't remember the last time I heard you say you ate like crap :eek: I hope you enjoyed it at least and that it will give you tons on energy to go running!

Amelia: Keep up the workouts and ENJOY the game. Funny about trying to not get tied into conversations. For me it's Skype with my family. I could spend the weekend doing that so now I just go invisible. :eek:

Lori: LOL, they probably think you are hard of hearing, have poor eyesight or both :eek: Sorry you get to have a friend for your mary.

Kristin: Glad you had a night out. LOL at the toothpaste. And that is the one thing that bugs me too. Nothing worst than dried up toothpaste on the sink. Better than on the walls though :rolleyes:

Deb: Glad to hear older DS is waiting for a bed. You are right on hoping younger DS doesn't get any ideas. I hope that you enjoy the weekend. Weather is very nice up here :)

Melissa: So jury duty is over. Hummmm can you call in sick so you don't have to go back to work? I don't envy you going there. I hope they don't give you a hard time.

Trish: Love your drive by posts by the way. Nice to see you are in the swing of things.

Iris: How are you today? Did your sore throat ever turn into something worse.

Cookie: How is your schedule? Are we ever having dinner with you again? Like you need something else on your schedule ;) But if you can swing it, we would love it.

So I'm not feeling great but I am sick of it. Started the October 10 rotation this morning. PS legs and abs. I truly enjoyed it too. Tomorrow is supposed to be Imax2 but I'll switch it with one of the other ones for this week. I'm still coughing up stuff (sorry if it's TMI) so I don't think I should do Imax2 yet. Still doing great with my eats although I haven't posted them.

This afternoon we are going to great escapes (amusement park) to use those season passes before they expire. :eek: It should be great fun!

Allright, so I didn't come back yesterday. Sorry :eek:

Butts and Guts completed! My butts and guts are fried now, lol.

Amelia- we are huge baseball fans in this house. however, we are routing for the Yankees!!!!!

Kristin

Good evening,

I never got a run in today, way to windy outside:confused: I did Ab Circuit "Stability ball" 20 min and Amy Bento stretch from " Ab & Stretch" DVD. I know, my eeating wasn't good yesterday:confused:, but the good news I am down a dress size:D I bought a summer dress yesterday for my DD, it fits me! I am losing lots of inches. Getting lots of nice compliments too! I know, that one day not eating good will not hurt me. I will burn it off next week;)

Kristine - awesome job, on B&G today. Haven't done that one in so long:confused:

Helene - hope you feel better soon ((HUGS))) Glad you enjoyed PS legs and abs today.

Lori - great job, with your run today and 4DS wo yesterday. Your race is next week, right? What is CB? Happy Thanksgiving!

Amelia - glad you enjoyed AS! Enjoy your game and rest day today.

Hallo Cookie, Melissa and Iris! Hope I didn't forget anyone, if I did I am sorry. And Hallo anyway:)

Hope you all having a wonderful weekend. See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.