Commit to get fit and lean for Nov 7, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good evening,

I can't believe, nobody started us off today:( This week is my recovery week, today I took a nice long walk. That's it!

I will be back with personals, if my internet stays up:confused: BBL!

Evening.

Belinda: We're all going to have to join another thread if this keeps going..... I hope you enjoy your rest week. How is Alesia doing by the way?

Not much to report for me. No workout, although, if I were to count clean max there would be a good dose of it today. :eek:

Got to run. Hi to everyone else

'Evening!
Belinda, wow, we didn't start a thread until 7:30?!! Incredible. It was a good weather day for a walk here. How was it there? How's Alesia doing? And your son?
Helene, I always count clean max; otherwise I would never want to do it. Will your parents be here for Thanksgiving?
Deb, oh I wonder what you'll do to celebrate next year? Are you already planning? How was your dinner?
Kristin, I wonder if you are working out right now?
Amelia, how are you doing? Did I tell you my ds is back on WW and loving their new program. She's also tried out Zumba and was sore.
Trish, did you hear parts of CT are still without power? What the heck is up with that?
Did sts 25 back/tris and LIS express this morning, and now I'm whipped! It wore me out. Tomorrow is plyo, and I love, love, love plyo.
Cookie

Hi everyone. Late workout for me, but I am sticking to this rotation, time be damned, lol. I did SG cardio only premix plus TBTUB. Can I just say it it my first it e doing TBTUB and it was fantastic. I loved this workout. The ab work was great. Tricep extensions while in a plank, my core was trembling!

Cookie- being as though I just finished, I guess I was working tout when you posted, lol!

Deb- I have done both yoga DVDs and I loved the, both. I would not do yoga relax alone though. I would do it after a cardio or something.

Belinda- I would have started us off, but I was on the go all day, lol. Enjoy your rest week.

Helene- no dont jump ship. I really believe this thread keeps me motivated to keep it up. Let's keep inspiring eachd other :)

Bbl
Kristin

Hi,

I didn't have a chance to get my w/o in tonight:( I needed to food shop & by the time I cooked & ate I had no energy. I signed up for spin tomorrow & will still attempt LIS rotation this week.

I thought I saw Santa Claus set-up in the mall on Friday. Sure enough he was there today. I guess it's one way to get the kids to behave:eek: alittle early but whatever works.

Belinda - Looks like we're all on a late schedule, looking forward to posting earlier when January rolls around:) Better late than never.

Helene - I also have to fit cleanmax in. I think an animal died in our garage because of a strange smell.

Cookie - Instead of a party, we're planning to go to Hawaii where we honeymooned 25 years ago. Kudos on getting your workout in the STS/LIS rotation looks tough.

Kristin - Great job getting your workout in:) Looking forward to trying the tri-sets & yoga.

Hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.