Commit to get fit & lean for Nov 30, 2011

Hi everyone,

Quick post. Not feeling the best lately. Still battling a little cold. But mostly, I seem to have lost my mojo yet again. :( So I am not working out (though it's only been a week it feels like an eternity) and I am of course turning to food for comfort which I very well know I shouldn't do. Really need my head examined.

I'll try and not be MIA too much. I'll see if I can make myself workout tonight. When I get the first one in it usually helps. fingers crossed because evenings are not my strong point for working out.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Cheers,
Helene

Good morning girls!

Helene, I am with you on feeling drained (I saw your MFP post this morning). Your post exemplified exactly how I've been feeling lately. I have zero energy... I'm 2 weeks behind where I should be with STS...my eating blows. UGH!!

No energy to WO this morning. I had a dentist appt for my cleaning and was so tempted to cancel it and reschedule so I could WO but I just went and got it over with. Maybe I will WO tonight when I get home from class. Finals are coming up and my A&P class is kicking my butt so I have been feeling super stressed out. Finances are pretty terrible too and with Christmas coming up I am feeling like I'm gonna scream!

Hey girls,

D38 is done!

Helene and Melissa, I feel the same way last few days:eek: Maybe the change in weather? (((Group Hug)):eek:

Melissa, the rotation looks fantastic, doesn't it? I will be back later.

'Evening!
Belinda, I'm wondering if it isn't the lack of daylight. Any news on the home front?
Helene, sorry to hear you're struggling. Did you get a wo in? Often for me, just doing one gets me back on the wagon. So does reading a fitness mag or some of the threads here. It must be hard at the holiday time when your family is not nearby.
Melissa, when are exams? You have to take care of yourself! Glad you made it to the dentist. The rotation does look good. Want to do it together? Maybe we can get Helene on board also.
Amelia, how are you doing? You are mighty quiet lately.
Trish, miss you.
Deb, yeah, my dd didn't want to be too far away, so she set a limit of 4 hours. Think she worries about getting a little homesick. She's already started on a list of things she's going to need... How is your mom doing?
Kristin, anything special your boys want this year? Now all my kids want is money; I miss those days when they had lots of hopes and dreams.
Perhaps it is the lack of sunlight, or spending the day with SED, or too much work to do, but I'm exhausted. Instead of getting stuff ready for a workshop on Saturday and another on Monday, I'm off to the couch. Feel like I'm ready for sleep. Did KB2 this morning. Not sure whether to start rotation tomorrow or Friday.
Cookie

Hi,

I left work early today so DH & I could go with my Mom to the cemetary for stepdad & take her to dinner. It's amazing how the time goes so quickly. I'm with everyone else not much energy. I did Slide & Glide cardio only which was about 25 min.

Belinda - I'll have to check the Dec. rotation out.

Helene - Hang in there, I'm sure with the little ones the holidays are so much work for you. I hear you on the eating, I don't even feel like cooking:(

Melissa - It's almost over, don't stress about w/o's you can catch up with them on break. Are you still doing the demos?

Cookie - My Mom is doing well, even though I worry about her, sometimes I have to treat her like one of my children. Your DD is so organized! I think the changing of the clocks messes everyone up, hate coming home in the dark.

Kristin - I hope everything is ok.

Hi to everyone:)

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.