Commit to get fit & lean for Nov 29,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Today I will do cardio and abs, not sure what yet.

Kirstin - congrats on finishing your first rotation. What kind a results did you get from the Nov rotation? Good job, on TB, love that one.

Where is Debbie?????

I will be back later. Have a wonderful workout & day, everyone!

Last edited:
Hey girls,

I am done with MIC. Had a puke status workout today. Forgot how touch that one was:confused:

I will be back later.

Belinda, gee, sorry you were having to chat with yourself most of the day! Puke status! Now that's was a workout. I used to do MIC a lot. It sure torches off the calories. Bet you already have those Christmas gifts wrapped.
Deb, hope everything's alright. It's not like you to be missing.
Kristin, I've spend the day with SED/Pearson and have two more days this week. There is so much reading and comprehension with the Common Core!
Melissa, hang in there. Soon you'll be on break.
Helene, when do you get back from your brother's?
Amelia, how are your little ones? Have they done up a holiday wish list?
Trish, hope all is well.
Well, I didn't do Amy as was planned this morning. Finished up paperwork instead. I'm yawning like crazy now, so I hope might have to do the same again tomorrow morning.
I'm loving this warm weather. Can't believe it is so close to December, and I have a couple of mosquitos in the house!
Cookie

Hi,

Last night I was busy shopping on cyber Monday, except it wasn't Christmas gifts but some beauty products that offered free shipping & extras so I couldn't resist:eek: I have also been picking up some Christmas presents here & there while working and getting a few new home holiday decorations & of course returning already:eek:

I did take a spin class this morning:) the instructor was shock to see me. Alot of my merchandise is selling so maybe December will be an easy month. It's hard to believe we're in a bad economy with so many shoppers already:confused:

Belinda - The next thing your going to tell me is you have everything wrapped already:D I think if I spent the day with you, you would wear me out, so much energy.

Cookie - I'm loving this weather, sad to see when it goes. I think that is why the stores are so busy. It looks like your daughter will be close to home:)

Kristin - Are you doing the countdown till winter break? You must have a lot to do before that.

Amelia - I love your avatar picture! After the holidays I have to check-out where you girls are hiding;)

Melissa - I hope things are getting better for you.

Helene - Did you go away for Thanksgiving?

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.