Commit to get fit & lean for Nov 28,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am back! Had a blast with DD/DH in DC. Got all my x-mas shopping done:D I will do M3 W2 D28 today and D27 (never got that in last week:rolleyes:).

I will be back and catch up on personals.

'Evening!
Belinda, you're done already?!! Wow, I'm such a slacker. Did you do a double wo today?
Amelia, glad from you. Missed you.
Melissa, wasn't it hard to get back in the routine today? When are your exams?
Kristin, how was that one group today? It always seems there's payback for any day off, let alone two.
Deb, my dd has decided on Johnson & Wales in Providence. Since I like the restaurants there, that's fine with me.
Helene, did you make it back yet?
Trish, hope all is well.
Since I finished the sts/lis rotation, did an old bosu/body bar wo and added on jumping on the mini trampoline. I'm going to use the time in between rotations to do some of the non-Cathe dvds I have. Tomorrow is probably Amy Bento's KB2.
Cookie

Cookie - I got done around 5 pm today, late for me:confused: I been doing the same, I did KCM "Circuit Burn" the other day, loved it. Have fun with Amy tomorrow. Congrats on finishing your Nov rotation. BTW, the only thing I bought on Black Friday, was a watch for Aleisa. They really didn't had great deals on BF:eek: On Saturday we went to the Mall in DC, found a few things in Express for DS. I bought 2 watches for my husband in the PX on base (Fort Mayers), they had awesome deals on Friday:D DH picked out the watches!

Hallo to the rest of the gang. BBL!

Hi everyone! Crazy day today. I did manage to do Turbo Barre. I liked it even more the second time. Even though it is the longest workout in the series, the time goes by pretty fast. My abs are really sore. Tomorrow is supposed to be TBTUB, but I might switch rest days and do it on Wednesday. I am not sure yet. I am almost done with this rotation. It is the first time I followed a monthly rotation pretty much to the tee (if anything, I added workouts, lol).

BB tomorrow.

I will catch up on personals then, promise :)

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.