Commit to get fit & lean for Nov 23 - 27, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi girls,

Ended up taking a rest day today. I am in DC since last night getting ready for Thanksgiving:D

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Hi,

Thanks Belinda for starting the weekend thread:)

I took a spin class today, worked longer than I wanted, came home to no electricity & I did pay my bill;) but was so upset, we went for a quick bite to eat (chicken pot pies) & came home to lights on (happy dance) was thinking of lots of Plan "B's" & happy I could stick with Plan "A".

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

All of us deserve to cheat tomorrow & Friday's a new day!

Goodnight:)

Hi all! Happy Thanksgiving!!! I made a marble bundt cake yesterday. This morning I am making potato rolls; they are so yummy! No workout today. Last night I went with AT, figuring I would need any boost to my metabolism that it would give me, lol. I agree with Deb, today is an official CHEAT DAY!!!

Enjoy your families and friends. I am thankful for a lot of things, and you all are one of them :D

Kristin

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday. I spent my day with my two wise guys. I took them to the ecology site. We saw the animals, went on a nature hike, and then the park. I also did a BIG workout to blast away the damage, lol. I did LICH and AB premix single intervals 1-10. I burned over 900 calories!!!!

BBL,

Kristin

Hi everyone,

Is everyone eating leftovers? I hope everyone had a happy one! I went to Yoga this morning and it felt great to stretch & the instructor made it extra hard. Enjoying the beautiful weather, may it never end LOL.

Kristin - Looks like it's just you & me;) Great workout & yay on the calorie burn:)

Waves hi to everyone:)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Had a wonderful day yesterday. Aleisa and I cooked way to much food:eek: we had friends over for dinner yesterday. Last night Aleisa, her friend Stephanie (her boyfriend )and I went shopping around 10:30 pm. We drove all the way to Leesburg:rolleyes: I only bought a watch for Alesia for x-mas. I really didn't find any good deals. We came home around 3 a.m. this morning. Today I was dead from cooking all day and shopping till this morning, so no workout today. I did Intensity yesterday, I gave Aleisa my old Rebook which I used.. Today gonna be a rest day. Tomorrow I will get a workout in. DH and I will stay with Aleisa until Sat or Sun:eek:

I will catch up on personals tomorrow. Enjoy your long weekend, everyone!

Hi ladies!! How was everyone's Thanksgiving? I def ate way more than I wanted to :( But I did Imax 2 on Turkey Day, yesterday I did Cardio Supersets with the added step at the end, and today I plan on doing Athletic Training. I definitely need to get rid of this post-holiday bloat!! My rings don't even fit on my sausage fingers right now :eek:

Belinda, glad you had fun at Alesia's! That sounds really nice. I give you lots of credit for braving the Black Friday shopping. I have never gone and probably will never go shopping on BF...just don't have the patience for it ;)

Deb, isn't this weather awesome? I'm loving it too. Did you have to work yesterday?

Kristin, WOW that is some workout you did yesterday! That is awesome!!!! Great burn!

Have a great day everyone!

Quiet thread this weekend. Where is everyone???

Not sure what I will do today. Maybe some MMA Boxing? I do love the LIS though so maybe I will do one of those. Not sure yet...

I have been feeling blah lately. Not sure what that is about but I just feel sad all the time. DA took a job on the weekends so now on the days I usually get to see him, I can't because he's working until 10PM. So if I do see him, it's only for a couple of hours which sucks because we hardly spend any time together during the week as it is with my school and his work schedule. Last night he was going to come down and see me after work but didn't for whatever reason. It made me feel lonely. I don't know why it hit me so hard but I cried for hours last night and just passed out from being emotionally exhausted. Woke up this morning not feeling much better about the whole thing. UGH :(

Hi all! I have enjoyed this long weekend and did not do a bit of shopping, with the exception of a few online purchases. I ahte shopping on this weekend. I know there are good deals out there, but I hate the way people behave (crazed lunatics). This is not what Christmas is supposed to be about. Anyway, I spent yesterday outside with my boys. We went on a bike ride to the town firehouse and back. Then I did TBTLO. Today the rotation called for LICH and S & G cardio only, but I mixed it up a bit. I did LICH premix #5, which is very cool by the way, all athletic drills from the blast and then the add on from Cardio SS. Then I did all of S & G. I burned over 900 calories again, woo hoo!

Melissa- hang in there. This time of year can be so stressful and depressing. The semester is almost over. . . you are almost there girl. Then you can enjoy the long break and have more time with DA. My husband is working some longer hours too. Between work and the kids, we hardly have time for each other between now and Christmas. Hang in there. . . When is your last day of classes?

Belinda- glad you had a good Thanksgiving with Alesia! What did you buy?

Deb- I would like to go to a live Yoga class again, expecially now that I've done Cathe's dvds a few times. I never thought I would like it as much as I do.

Waves hello to Trish, Cookie, Amelia, Helene and Lori!

Kristin

Hi,

It's been a busy weekend but haven't left the house much & I like it:) I started pulling the house decorations out, not the tree yet though. I found some Christmas ornaments I had made with ds's & gf's pictures feel bad but I guess I have to put them away (still thinking about it though).

I did tri-set lower body yesterday (that one really gets me) & am about to do upper body.

Cookie - I have my Christmas sauce cooking too bad you weren't closer;)

Belinda - Wow, on braving Black Friday:) In our paper their was a picture of a new market that opened in Frankfurt, Germany it looked like a great place to spend Christmas (so real, not commercialized) & thought of you.

Melissa - So sorry your feeling down:( hugs to you. I agree with Kristin between the stress of the holidays & classes winding down it's a tough time for you, kudos on your workouts:) I would probably get trampled or pepper sprayed so I don't work on black Friday.

Kristin - It's so weird the stores opened earlier for Black Friday & their was even more violence:( something has to change. Wow, you burned mega calories this weekend!!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday!!!

'Evening!
Belinda, you are very brave to go shopping on Black Friday! Not me at all. One of my ds and her daughters love it. Perhaps it is the thrill of the hunt for a bargain. Has Alesia blister healed?
Kristin, wow that's some calorie burners you've done this weekend. Very impressive. I'm with you, something has to change with this craziness of holiday shoppers on steroids. I need to make a note to check out that premix - sounds great.
Melissa, sorry you're feeling blue. This lack of daylight bothers me. I really dislike leaving for work in the dark and returning also in the dark. Do you think that plus the stress of school work is getting to you? It must be almost exam week for you. DA's work change makes it challenging, but it also might make it easier to focus on school right now and him during your breaks.
Deb, thought that was the scrumptious smell I was dreaming of! Is your Christmas sauce different than your Sunday one? My ds and his gf broke up today - lots of drama. It's sad since we all really liked her. Frustrating in that they want us to like them, but then when they end the relationship, we're cut off also.
Helene, hope you're driving safe and had a great visit with your brother.
Amelia, how are you doing?
Trish, come out, come out wherever you are!
Missing Iris.
I've been keeping up with my workouts, but I'm feeling overwhelmed with family and work responsibilities. Love them both but boy do they wear me out. Got a huge new project and no energy or interest to even start it, let alone finish up some of the other things I thought I would do over this weekend. Yesterday did Susan Chung's rapid fire results and a very long walk. Today was sts 17 and 30. Think I hear the couch and newspapers calling me.
Cookie

Hey girls,

Sorry I've been MIA lately...ive seen most of you on the MFP website though so not so much MIA :p

My Thanksgiving was good, had to work have the day but came home to a house full of people and food on the table so I was a happy camper:eek:

These past two days I have been doing really good with my workouts. Yesterday was Step Moves + MM UB premix & today was a KPC premix including abs.

Hello to everyone! I will try and check back in later:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.