Commit to get fit and lean for Nov 21, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do D25 again today and abs!

I will be back later! Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Couldn't let Belinda post alone. I am going to do slide n glide once the wise guys are in bed. I had a heart to heart conversation with my sixth period class on Friday and they have been much better!

BBL,
Kristin

Evening!
Belinda, had to join Kristin in saving you from talking to yourself! You're well on your way to finishing sts. Is your son coming up for Thanksgiving?
Kristin, glad the heart-to-heart worked well. Have you thought of modifying Helene's countdown calendar, so they are counting down until the next interim or marking period? I gave it to some teachers, modifying it for being on time, prepared, etc, and if they were on a streak (three consecutive days), and they really liked it.
Deb, college towns have great restaurants! Took the dogs for a walk and didn't need to stash in a closet! Very proud of myself. Of course, it helps that the couple have kids, dogs and cats. Are you cooking for Thanksgiving?
Did sts 4 this morning, chest, shoulders, bis, and I'm having a hard time staying awake to type this. You wouldn't believe how long it has taken me!
Cookie

Hi,

I'm sure this is a rough week for all of us with Thanksgiving days away. I took a spin class at the gym & will get in w/o's when I can this week, otherwise I'll have to skip desserts on Thursday;)

Belinda - Looks like you'll have STS done by Christmas!

Kristin - That's amazing that the talk helped, but who would have thought it would be that easy:)

Cookie - I could have crawled up anywhere today to get a catnap in;) I'm cooking for Thanksgiving, how about you?

Hi everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.