Commit to get fit and lean for Nov 2, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do D23 legs and some abs!

Cookie - glad the slacks from 2 weeks ago is solved. I thought about doing LIS/STS, but I thought the rotation would be more like STS/SC! Good job, this morning.

Helene -ROFLMAO! I couldn't agree with your more, it's getting tight in the RV. DH said we gonna have to put it down, when Alesia visits us, lol. About the eating, it's a new day. Let's make it a good one! We also eat out a lot, told DH we need to stop. I love sushi, yummy. I am not crazy about the music in the new series. Please, post some pic of your kids. Glad they had fun.

Debbie - Happy anniversary!!! Sorry, you stressed out, but hope you had lots of fun. You nailed it, you could use the tower for hanging cloth, lol! That's crazy, that so many people are still without power, isn't it?

I will be back, later.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Hello all! Sorry no post yesterday. There was no workout to report either. Today I am starting the LIS rotation. Afterburn. Because yesterday was my rest day I will have to come up with something for tomorrow.

Deb- Christmas music in the malls or on the radio already is just overkill and makes me so :mad:. I hate that the holiday has become so commercialized and all about buying and buying and then shopping and shopping. If it wasn't for the beautiful lights and Christmas tree, I think Thanksgiving would be my favorite holiday :). I cannot even think what will happen with snow days this year. We only have two in our schedule. . . brilliant! BTW my uncle lives upstate and he is still without power!

Helene- still with you on the music, although in AT I can make out a PINK song, and I love her! My DH got to go to Nikolas' Halloween party. Nikolas did not know he was going, so it was a surprise. He was happy. I don't want to even tell you how much freakin' candy I have had. I am right there with you on the eating, lol.

Cookie- LOL about the pants. Well at least you know it isn't you ;). I like the LIS core work as well. It is a fantastic series. Now that I am starting the rotation, I cannot wait to get through all of them. Doing AB again tonight!

Belinda- So glad you had a good time with Alesia. How was your workout?

I will bbl to report!

Kristin

Hallo girls,

I am finally done with my workout, I did D23 legs plus Amy Bento Abs & Stretch DVD "Abs #1, 15 min & stretch #1". I really felt those ab workout:p

Kirstin - enjoy your new rotation.

Waves Hallo to the rest of the group!

'Evening!
Belinda, I love Helene's idea of a tent for all your wo stuff. It must be getting crowded. What dvd has Amy Bento's ab wo on it? I like her different moves to work muscles. What do you think of the core work in lis?
Helene, no visitors here on Halloween. I do make a contribution to some people who live in the village though, cause they get hit hard. it costs a lot of money to have so many visitors. Oh, I did have two guys running for town office come by this evening, and they were rather scary looking. Bet your darlings were adorable.
Deb, Happy Anniversary. Did you do anything to celebrate, beside using electricity. Was the trip an anniversary celebration? Just curious, when you got married did you incorporate anything about Halloween into the decorations?
Kristin, thought of you when i was doing Afterburn the other day. It seems like a wo you would enjoy. Don't know how you get the energy to wo at night. I'm whipped. Once I sit down to eat dinner, it is like all my energy leaks into the chair.
Amelia, what were your darlings for Halloween. How is ww? My sister, the one I was the diet coach for last year, is back on the WW wagon again. She went to a Zumba class last night and is not thinking of water aerobics.
Trish, do ou have power yet? Hope all is okay.
Waves to Iris and Melissa.
Did slide and glide express, and what a good wo. This series is amazing. Then did sts 1, bi, shoulders, & chest. Only now I'm fighting the battle of the eyelids. Can't believe how tired I am.
Cookie

Sorry, super quick post. Rest day today. :). My parents are here for another week so not too much time. BBL in the morning with coffee I hope..... If I can drag myself out of bed ;-)

Hi all! I finished AB. I love that workout. I am going to try to follow the LIS rotation for this month. However, tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day, and being as though I took a rest day yesterday, I think I will give Slide and Glide another try or LICH. Not sure.

Cookie- It is the only time I can fit it in. I am soooo not a morning person, and I get up at 5 to begin with. To fit in a good workout I would have to be up at 4-4:30. I just cannot do it!

Helene- hope you are enjoying your parents!!!

Kristin

Hi,

I just finished my work. Now the big decision is gym or Cathe or both tomorrow:eek: I guess 1st I'll have to find the energy. I'm going to make it an easy workday though.

Belinda - Wow, your almost done with STS again. It must be hard to cook in the RV.

Kristin - Only 2 snow days:rolleyes: Your poor Uncle, lots of people at the mall today too trying to keep warm. Starbuck's & Dunkin donuts is booming. I agree Christmas is too commercialized:(

Cookie - Slide & Glide is fun it reminds me when I used to have the sliding device. We didn't incorporate Halloween into our wedding but a few tables brought masks for pictures. We're going out either this weekend or next for a nice dinner.

Helene - Have fun with your parents.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.