Commit to get fit and lean for Nov 18,2011

Back with personals:

Helene - thanks for your advice on the DVD! I takes way to much time to review all of them plus all the premixes! LOL, you know me to well...I know I shop around intil I find the best deal.I also got my eye on Rapit Fire, I will let you know if I find it cheap somewhere, lol.

Melissa - how are you feeling today? Mmm...I need to try that premix one day. Do I need a lot of roon? Remember I am working out in an RV and space is limit.

Cookie - what is 0-60? I am lost! I you heard from Iris? Any plans for Thanksgiving? We will spent TG with Alesia, can't get a turkey in that small stove:p We will have TG dinner;) Aleisa and I are planning our entire menu already. We never eat the same stuff, we always change things up a pit. Except the turkey. We will make a bouron turkey this year:p We had that one a few years ago, it's so good!

Kirstin - sorry about class, that's sad! Good job, kicking that stress out of you with AB. Remember I have the tower set up in an RV....talk about no roon, lol.

Debbie - glad to hear your had fun visiting your niece. LOL, about the hangover. I love bargains, what can I say.

Hi Trish, Lori and Iris!

I need more coffee!

Good morning! Feeling a lot better today. My WO will be STS D14 and some abs. I have a wine tasting this afternoon and it's my brother's bday so we will have dinner and cake when I get back. Which reminds me, I need to make the cake!! ;)

Helene, I'm asking for the Altus for Christmas. Belinda reminded me to ask you: how is it on the assisted pullups for your height? Ooooh I didn't think ti check through the school about notebooks. Good idea!

Kristin, I'm sorry your class is being a bunch of punks :( That really sucks. Hang in there! The LIC premix is the entire WO plus the extra step/sculpting work at the end. It's a killer!! Nice job on AB; I love that one too but it kills me every time ;) I really think we are certifiable :eek:

Deb, aww your poor niece! Glad you had fun though. I miss Penn State; it is a beautiful campus. Is she at University Park?

Belinda, bourbon turkey sounds good!!! Your TG plans sound like fun. I'm excited for TG! You will have enough room for the LIC workout; it takes just as much room as any other step DVD :)

Have a great day girls!

Howdy!

Wow, it's only the two of you so far :eek:

Belinda: Yep, you're my price checker, you and Redlaser on my iphone. Love that barcode scanner that gives me the prices all around and on the internet. LIC takes some room. Maybe you can try at at Alesia's next week? Since she is totally in tune with our Cathe addiction she probably wouldn't mind. :p Update on the blister from hell? By the way, saw a preview of 0-60 here.

Melissa: Glad you are feeling better. I hope you had a nice time with DA. Netbooks are about 1/2 the price of notebooks. On Amazon they run about $250-$300. On the tower, I do good with it but I can only do the modified versions and those are tough as it is! I can't do the cross legged ones like Cathe. Not even a single one!!!! If you want more of the straight up and down time practice (which you can modify with the assistance of a chair) you can go for a p90X type of assist. They run about $30 on amazon (here). The tower is just more versatile (benchpress, barre workouts, pullups an let's not forget angry bird launcher for the kids).

Cookie: I found the 0 - 60 and it looks really good. Would you recommend it? It actually looks like more fun than rapidfire.

Deb: I live in apartments because I was only there at the end of my PhD. I did most of my PhD at Notre Dame and my boss transferred at the end. I had to redo all my exams in front of a new committee. By the time my defense came around, my committee was so sick of seeing me and my research they passed me in less than an hour and even debated in front of me (which they normally never do, they usually send you out in the hallway to sweat it out while they talk about the weather). Anyways, I remember the campus and the area was sooooo pretty! The apartments were called Toftrees and they were in the middle of the woods. I love the little downtown there too. Ok, enough of this. LOL. Too funny about your niece and her hangover!!!!!

Kristin: :( for you that those 10 students are sapping your energy and joy of teaching the rest of the students. I can't believe how fast the school year is going by! Nice job on AB yesterday. Can you believe there's an extended AB workout where you go through it one more time just without the second rounds! :D

Hello to everyone else! :)

I'll have to go read back yesterday's posts but I think I am all caught up. Back is better but still kind of tender. :confused: I also have a sore throat that is getting worse every day (remember the sneeze that set of the back pain?). So I'm kind of a mess but that's OK. For thanksgiving, we are going to see my brother in Canada so that's exciting too.

OK, BBL later or tomorrow. Have a great one everybody.

Hi all. TGIF! This week was long. Tonight's workout was LICh. The rotation put it in twice in one week :confused: Anyway, had a good workout. I still need to focus because if I start to think about other things I lose my place and mess up the moves, lol. There are some workouts I know so well, I can let my mind wander a bit. Definitely not the case with this one yet, lol.

Melissa- you have a lot to do today! Glad you are feeling better! What kind of cake did you make? Tomorrow night we are going out with friends and I plan on getting the chocolate lava cake, yummy :eek: that premix sounds killer. Maybe my next run at it I will attempt it ;)

Belinda- cathe workouts always help me get out my stress. Maybe that is why I like working out at night. When I am done I am all destressed and I sleep like a baby, no joke. Now you are making me wonder. . . If you have the tower in your RV, I should be able to put it somewhere, lol:eek:

Helene- hope you are not coming down with something. The school year is flying, that is for sure. I actually thought about doing that crazy premix last night. The. I came to my senses and backed out at the last minute. Maybe next time ;)

Deb- are you getting Christmased out? Seeing all the holiday decorations already in stores gets me aggravated. It is too soon. When I was in college I worked in retail at the customer service desk. They would put everything out right after Thanksgiving, and al the animated decorations, the ones that move and play the same songs over and over again were right by my station. It drove me nuts! By the time mid-December came about I was Christmased out, lol.

Okay, I will bb tomorrow.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.