Commit to get fit and lean for Nov 17,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Can't sleep! I guess, I am getting an early start today, LOL! I am not sure, what I will do today? I will be back later.

Back with personals:

I love, love, love my turbo tower! I am so glad I got it. I used it as a squat rack yesterday, works well. Except I hit my head on the bar a few time, lol. :confused:I need to check all my new DVD's for glitches, since a lot of people reporting it. I don't know if you all remember me telling you last week that one of the DVD's (TB) froze? I contacted customer service and they will repalce my DVD. Since I haven't done most of the new dvds yet, I'll better review the others, making sure they are working fine. So today I will check a few dvds plus premixes! What a pain!!

Cookie - I am doing the pyramid down rotation, if all goes well I will do STS for a few more weeks. So, how many rounds of STS is it for you? LOL, I hate those crazy counts, those burn. Nice job with D15 yesterday.

Lori - glad to hear you still keeping up with your workouts. Good for you! You look amazing, saw your pic on FB. The kids are fine. How are yours doing? Ready for x-mas, NO!! LOL!

Melissa - good job with your DOMS! What results are you seeing, with your killer workouts?

Helene - how is your back?

Amelia - what did you end up doing (with your work)?

Where is Kirstin and Trish?

I will be back later!

Good morning! Today is STS D14 and some abs. It's also mine & DA's 6 month anniversary lol. Usually I don't do the monthlies but he wanted to celebrate so we are going to the Melting Pot. I need to be GOOD!!!!! Too much bad eating these past few weeks, so I can't go too nuts tonight.

Cookie, I made the mistake of drinking too much water last night before bed. Had to get up at least 3x LOL. Nope, never made it to my night class but I did go to the other 2. I just didn't have it in me. I learn more from the book than the prof anyway. Awesome job on the arms compliments!!!

Belinda, I want a Turbo Tower now ;)!!! :mad: @ your new DVDs freezing. Maybe I will check mine too. My KPC freezes a lot when I start it and it's SO annoying. The sad thing is I'm not seeing many results with my workouts because my eating is in the toilet!!!!!!!!! UGH. So frustrating to do all this work and then sabotage it with bad eats :(

Hello to everyone I missed. Have a great day!!!

Morning ladies.

So much to do ... so little time :rolleyes: And I know no one here disagrees with that! :eek:

Belinda: Yeah on the tower. I don't know what I would do without mine. It's just not the same doing those back exercises with a band. On the DVDs, don't worry about it. Cathe.com will replace DVDs no matter how long you've had them as long as you bought from them. I once had them replace a DVD almost 3 years after I bought it I think. It was once I finally took out of the wrapper and then it skipped on me. LOL. You can always write customer service and see if they'll replace DVDs if you notice a problem down the line. I don't think it's worth you looking at everything now.

Melissa: You probably can have KPC replaced if you bought it from Cathe. I always had the feeling that some classes were better learned from a book too. Enjoy the melting pot and ^5 on 6months. I'm with you...... Eating is in the toilet!!!! What a way to say it. We should make a pact to be smoking hot by the next RT!

Cookie: Well your name does rhyme with hookie....... ;) With how hard you work, I would think you should get double the vacation days regardless. And I'll tell them so if needed!!!! Where you training for a run? I seem to vaguely remember something....

Lori: Always nice to hear from you. Can't believe you have ten weeks left. It seems you should be done with this baby already :p It will be nice to have you checking in again soon.

Amelia, Trish, Deb, Kristin, Iris (yes, I still hope you'll say Hi some day): I hope you are all doing well today.

Did I forget anyone? I hope not! If I did, big waves.

Back is better. I think this one will be shorter. I'm hoping to try something easy tonight. Not sure what yet. I really don't have much to say otherwise.

Have a great day everyone!

Workout done! I decided to do my cardio today instead of STS so I can burn those calories away that I will be inhaling tonight. I did the LIS-LIC Extreme premix and it was fun but painful! Will definitely have some leg DOMS tomorrow :eek:

Helene, you have a tower too? That's it, I need to get one of those! Yeah, I like that pact!! Well, we are already smoking hot but we will be hottER ;) Glad to hear your back is feeling better!

Workout done! I decided to do my cardio today instead of STS so I can burn those calories away that I will be inhaling tonight. I did the LIS-LIC Extreme premix and it was fun but painful! Will definitely have some leg DOMS tomorrow :eek:

Helene, you have a tower too? That's it, I need to get one of those! Yeah, I like that pact!! Well, we are already smoking hot but we will be hottER ;) Glad to hear your back is feeling better!

Melissa, you made me laugh:D go get that tower. Now amazon.com sells it for $79 and free shipping;) Good job, on your workout today. Need to give that one a try one day:eek: Have fun tonight!

Melissa: That premix is awesome. My HRM had me burning more than 600 calories last time I did it. I love it! OK, so......at dinner tonight with DA, maybe you can tell him how much you would die to have a turbo tower for your workouts. Next thing you know, voila, you can act all surprised at Xmas. Else there is also your brother, parents.... anyone else? :eek: Love it. HottER by next July! Yeah baby!

Belinda: You're too funny. If I ever have to buy an item than is more than $50 I'm going to run it by you first to make sure I get the best deal around! :D

Oh yeah, forgot....I'm at work...BYE! :p

Quick check in, trying to eat before heading to a meeting. Did 0-60 this morning and my biceps aren't talking to me. They're yelling! Oh, I think I just heard them say hotter next year. Sorry for the lack of personals.
Cookie

Melissa: That premix is awesome. My HRM hade burning more than 600 calories last time I did it. I love it! OK, so......at dinner tonight with DA, maybe you can tell him how much you would die to have a turbo tower for your workouts. Next thing you know, voila, you can act all surprised at Xmas. Else there is also your brother, parents.... anyone else? :eek: Love it. HottER by next July! Yeah baby!

Belinda: You're too funny. If I ever have to buy an item than is more than $50 I'm going to run it by you first to make sure I get the best deal around! :D

Oh yeah, forgot....I'm at work...BYE! :p

Well ladies looks like no Melting Pot for us. I came home from class feeling like I got hit my a Mack truck. My head is killing me, my throat is scratchy, and my body just aches. I can't imagine sitting there cooking my dinner for 3 hrs. Initially I was just gonna suck it up and go but then I forgot I wasn't dating an ahole who would get mad at me for being sick and canceling, so DA is coming over w food and we will celebrate at home...sexy phlegm and all ;)

Belinda, the tower on Amazon...does it start with an A or something? I remember seeing one during their Christmas sales last year but I never broke down and got it. It's definitely going on my list this year! Nice job on AT!!!! That is one tough workout.

Helene, LMAO!!! DA would never buy me the tower because I can hear him now: "That's not a fun gift." My parents on the other hand just might! They feed in to my addiction. My dad actually thinks it's hilarious ;)

Cookie, LOL @your yelling biceps. Maybe our shirts next year should scream how hot we are ;) ? What is 0-60?

Anyone know anything about notebooks? I want to ask for one for Christmas/bday because it will really come in handy for school but everything I've seen online is upwards of $500!!!!! :eek::confused: All I need is something for word processing and to get me online, and small so I can throw it in my book bag. Any suggestions?

Evening.

Cookie: What's with the enabling here. I've got rapid fire on my mind and now you mention 0-60. I will admit that I am easy to enable but you know how we get around here about screaming biceps. :eek:

Belinda: Nice job on AT.

Melissa: yep, that's the tower Belinda mentioned. It's made by Altus which are the people who make Cathe's stuff. On Amazon it's just the Altus turbo tower but it's the same thing. Awww about DA. Don't get him sick :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: As for the computer question if you don't mind a small screen you can probably do with a netbook (just remember no disc drive, you would have to get an external one, but since you can download everything nowadays it's not a big deal). Also check through your school because you can get the microsoft stuff for really cheap as a student else I think microsoft put their stuff on the cloud anyway. The netbooks I know come with an other software which is free. Not as nice, but free and works just fine for most word processing tasks. I think it's star office.

OK, have a good night all.

Hello everyone! Had a crazy day at work. I have one class out of my five that I am having a hard time with. Many of them are constantly unprepared, not doing the work, copying homework from others, etc. I have assigned detention, called home, I am at my wits end and it is only November. The sad thing is it is only really 10 out of the 32 students, but I am so focused on them, I end up not seeing the 22 that are pretty good. I don't know. . . it just is eating at me.

Anyway, yesterday ended up being a rest day. Today was AB. I love to do this workout even though I feel like I am going to die as I do it, lol. I needed a butt-kicking workout!

I am sorry I never posted yesterday, just got very busy around here.

Melissa- So sorry you are not feeling well :( Rest up, the melting pot will be there when you are better. So sweet that DA is bringing food to you! I havfen't done that premix yet. What does it consist of?

Helene- glad your back is better. Did you work out tonight?

Belinda- nice job on AT. That is my second favorite! You are making me itch for a Turbo Barre. I have no room for it here though!!!

Cookie- I love bicep DOMs, they are so hard to get! Congrats ;)

Amelia- Happy belated birthday!

Trish- hope all is well!

Deb- Have you done all the new workouts yet? I have done them all at least once through now. Such a great series!

Okay, I am beat!

Kristin

Hi,

We had so much fun visiting my niece at Penn State. With one exception, she was hungover because the night before her friends took her out. I felt so bad for her, she was in the bathroom so sick but we gave her some time to sleep it off & she gave us a tour of the unniversity (it is beautiful) wish I could go now;) We also took her & her roomates to dinner & she felt much better.

Today I worked really late, but was so happy that DH brought home food for us because I didn't have an ounce of energy to cook & of course it tasted so good:)

Belinda - Helene is right you do know where all the bargains are.

Lori - Nice to you stop by. Will have to check out your facebook photo.

Helene - Your right there just aren't enough hours in a day. I loved your school & the town, how much fun you must have had. Where did you live?

Melissa - Sorry your not feeling well. But do take a rain check on the Melting Pot:)

Cookie - What is 0-60? Hmm, your going to have some biceps by the RT. It did rain all day & the ride was rough (too many trucks) but my SIL insisted on doing the driving but it's still tiring sitting in the car for that long.

Kristin - I just saw on AOL news a teacher was taking $$ from students for better grades, crazy. It doesn't look promising except for weekends & here & there during the week for me to get all the new w/o's done quickly. Kudos on getting them all done, are you going to do a rotation?

Hi to Amelia, Trish & Iris:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.