Commit to get fit & lean for Nov 15,2011

Back with personals:

Debbie - sounds like LB got you good, wtg! The sellers bank doesn't care, if I have another house...we shall see.

Amelia - glad you had a great bday yesterday. Sorry, to hear you are hurting. Take it easy, girl.
Kirstin - it doesn't matter what order you do those workouts, as long as you get them in. Glad you enjoy the new series so much.

Cookie - isn't it crazy, that Aleisa still suffers from that blister? Don't get me started on the house, it's pissing me off. I would never put a contract on a short sale again. It's insane. Hope your day is better today. Did you find your eyeglasses???

Helene - that same blister is causing her trouble, it's still getting infected?? Thanks for the HUGS! You picked a good workout yesterday, no joke!

I will be back!

Hey girls! Quick check-in for me before I run to class. This morning I did STS D13, core from ME, and MMA Kickbox. Need some damage control (again!!!!!! UGH :rolleyes:).

BBL for personals. Have a great day!!

LIC done! Love the music in that one and the time went by fast. I even did my abs!

Melissa - wow, on your mix of workouts today. Enjoy class!

HI to everyone else;) BBL!

Belinda, did you do LIC from LIS or the old LIC? So many acronyms to keep track of LOL! :eek: @ Alesia still feeling that blister! Must've been some doozie. I can't believe they haven't told you about the house yet. You'd think people would jump at the chance to sell a house in this market! I'm glad you have a backup house on tap and you guys like it. You're right: it will all work out!!!! :D I wound up getting my bro a sweater from Old Navy and a really nice watch. He doesn't have a decent watch so I thought it would be a good gift. The greatest part was I found some GREAT Veteran's Day sales at the mall and got everything 50% off!!!!!! WAAAHHHOOO!!!

Helene, you deserve a nice quiet day to yourself! Hope you enjoyed it :) You did manage to get some awesome workouts in yesterday, so I wouldn't say you were lazy at all!!! Esp with that BM2 cardio...YIKES :eek:

Cookie, sorry to hear about your day from hell yesterday :( I bet you rocked that presentation! did you find your glasses?

Kristin, what rotation are you doing (sorry if I missed it!!)? I love the new series too, esp the no jumping part! Still haven't tried all the WOs but so far I love what I have done. And my butt has never felt the same....this better be my tighter tushie ticket!!

Amelia, so glad to hear you had a nice bday but I'm SO sorry about your back!! How is it today? I hope it's better. LMAO @Forrest Gump!!! I think the same thing whenever I hear "buttocks." And of course I always have to say that word in his voice ;)

Deb, ok now I'm thinking I have to try tri-sets lower body???? I'm scared though! Haha.

Evening ladies,

Belinda: Crazy situation indeed with the house and Alesia's blister. Both from hell. At least you are now in your favorite Meso. :)

Melissa: Wow, you aren't joking, you are back with the check-ins. Missed you, you have a way with word makes me laugh everytime. :p WTG on workouts and the loot for your bro's Bday.

Cookie: That sounds like the day from hell yesterday. I hope today was better.

Deb: You're probably hearing Christmas music left and right by now. I was in the car driving and one of the stations said "95.5 your official station for Christmas music" I guess I won't turn to that one again until Dec 26. :eek:

All right, here is the thing. I sneeze today and my back seized up. I can squat 80lbs without a problem but evidently, I can't sneeze without hurting myself. Really bummed tonight because I can already tell that it will be a few days.

.......and tomorrow I have to go in to work.

'Evening!
Belinda, you sure are having crazy things going on: Alesia's blister, the house, and all your sinus problems. Does the back up have an exercise room?
Helene, wow, sneezing! That is crazy. A good friend of my swears she injured hers hiccupping. Hope you're resting and using a heat patch.
Amelia, Mexican! I love it. Didn't you bother your lower back about a year ago? My sister swears deadlifts are her retirement ticket.
Melissa, can I give you my holiday shopping list? You could be a personal shopper in any free time you have. Nice workout.
Deb, hope you have good weather and enjoy tomorrow. It must be wonderful to have a sis who is also such a good friend.
Well, today was a much better day and I did find my glasses. Honestly, I cannot read at all without them, so I was quite upset for a while yesterday. Glad that presentation is over! Now, I have another workshop afterschool tomorrow, and I still have to prepare for it. A rest day today but tomorrow is sts back and bi, and perhaps cardio from s/g.
Cookie

Hello all! I just finished LICH. I think I finally have the footwork down, lol. We had an hour long faculty meeting on blood borne pathogen safety. Every year the same boring guy comes to give us the same boring lecture. He is sooooo boring and says the same exact thing down to the same stories to illustrate his point, which basically comes down to this "if it is wet and not yours, do not touch it!"

Anyway, I survived it yet again!

I promise to back with personals. I am just beat!

Kristin

Hi,

Between making breakfast & lunch this morning, left to late to get a spin bike so I hopped on the ellipitical & did CC6. I still have DOMS from LIS lower body & I switched to 9oz. cups 1/2 way through:confused:

Belinda - You would think the seller is losing money everyday:confused: these banks are crazy.

Melissa - I was thinking today I don't remember having this much DOMS after the RT. Nice mix of w/o's today.

Helene - I did a bunch of Kohl's stores today & they were really knocking the Christmas songs out. An older man started singing along to one, I should have Simon Cowelled him but I thought it was pretty cute. I hope your back feels better.

Cookie - I'm happy you can see clearly now:D except the rain is coming:p Good luck with your workshop tomorrow.

Kristin - He needs to watch Dr. Oz, I love his illustrations & how he explains things:)

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.