Commit to get fit and lean for Nov 14, 2011

Back with persoanls:

DH and I went looked at houses yesterday. We haven't heard anything on the house yet? I don't understand what is taking so long? This Friday, we should know if we get the house or not?? The time is running out. If we don't get the house, we are getting our money $1000 back!!! We will not extend the contract either, it's very nerve tracking. We will never put a contract on a Short Sale again...... but we found a back up house yesterday, which we both like!! It all will work out! The owner is already moving out...so we could move in soon.

Cookie - I have been using a neti pot every day since 2009, without it I couldn't breath. Alesia and I took my husband out for dinner on Friday. We bought him tickets for the Army & Navy football game in Dec 10, he hasn't picked one yet, but he is getting a nice watch and a cruise his choice (he always wanted to go!) Can you believe this, Aleisa still having trouble with that blister from hell. Poor thing! Good luck on your presentation today. And NO, I don't like working my abs.have

Debbie - I can't wait to try Tri-sets workouts, heard those workouts are tough. Awesome job, girl.

Helene - I am so happy to see Alesia almost every week. I still miss Germany a lot... I love AB Kickbox surge!!
Kirstin - it's my 2nd round of STS (completing it)!! I think, STS/LIS rotation would be perfect for you. Looks like a lot of fun. I will do that rotation once I am done with STS next year, lol! How is Jessica doing?

Melissa - did you find a bday gift for your bro?

Lori - nice you stopped by:D are you still working out?

Need to walk the dogs than off to my workout! My eating was out off control this weekend, need to get a grip on that this week:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Talking to myself again, hah??:p

I am done with D25 Back and Chest! I like the longer rests inbetween sets, gives me enought time to change my weights. I also did the extendet stretch. BBL, dog needs to go outside................

Im here Belinda:D Im off work today so its quiet around here. Im having some minor aches in my lower back so decided to not workout today. Hopefully tomorrow I can:)

Great job with your workout girl!

Oooooh, thanks Belinda!

Happy Birthday Amelia!!!! I wish you all the best for the coming year and I hope to be a part of it as we continue to strive to reach our fitness and weightloss goals. This past year has been a blast with your company. :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Belinda: Sorry the house situation is dragging but it's a great thing that there is another possibility that you would be happy with. What do you mean Alesia is still having issues with her blister from hell?! Isn't it healed yet?!!!!!! Give her hugs.

Amelia: Well, besides the birthday wishes, I hope that your lower back feels better soon. Have you tried the yoga DVDs yet? I have serious issues with my back and I can keep them at bay with yoga. Only thing to remember is to never overstretch an area that is injured. So if there are forward bends and such don't stretch to the max and instead try to put a micro bend in your lower back (the opposite of rounding). Don't know if it will help but just in case. ;)

Cookie: So how is the mayhem at your house lately? Too funny that you got two copies of kickbox surge. But I can see why. I probably won't ever loan out that one. :eek: M2 legs AND afterburn? I am really starting to think that we are all a bit crazy with our workouts. :p I hope your presentations went well.

Deb: I love the lower body trisets workouts, especially the first two circuits. Makes me sweat so good. For some reason I don't care as much for the UB one but it will probably come as I do it more. I can't wait to try some of the total body premixes on that one actually.

Hi to everyone else, I hope your Monday was a good one.

I am being uber laze today. :rolleyes: First time I have my house back to myself and I told DH that I wasn't going to do much today. He was fine with it. :D
Couldn't figure out what I wanted to do for a workout this morning and ended up doing a BM2 premix. Forgot that cardio on that one is no joke. It was good though. Also did a turbo fire workout for upper body. It's 20 minutes with a band and seemed like a good add on. It flew by that's for sure.

OK, that's it for me. BBL tomorrow.

'Afternoon!
Happy Birthday, Amelia! Hope it is a happy and healthy year. Perhaps I'll raise a glass of wine in your honor also. How did you injure your back? Please take care of it.
Belinda, it sure has been a long time with your house business. Good to start getting a back up plan. That's crazy Alesia still is suffering with her blister! is she able to wo at all? A cruise sounds great.
Helene, your dh is fabulous! Just what you deserve. Don't know how you could forget the cardio in bm2 - I cringe with it, the imaxes, and hiit. But then love them when I get going with them. Bet you feel invincible now.
Deb, I really liked trisets. Thinking of putting it in next week instead of the sts up workouts. When do you go to PA?
Trish, hope all is well.
Melissa, keep on working out.
Kristin, I heard Antonio Bandaras on the radio twice today. Love his voice. How did you like the movie, Puss in Boots?
Lori, hope you're feeling well.
What a bad day. I can't find my eyeglasses. Got caught in three major traffic delays; one involving a highway closure, and got to my presentation almost an hour late! I called one of the attendees, so she was able to inform all, and they just sat and chatted. Left my house super early, so I'm not sure what I could have done but not feeling good about it. Feedback was very positive on the rest of it, but honestly I'm very disappointed. Hopefully will locate glasses soon and tomorrow will be better. Today is a rest day.
Cookie

Hey everyone. I messed up tonight. I thought the rotation called for TBTLB, but it was LICH. Tomorrow was supposed to be TBTLB. Oh well, the workout is done. I'll just do LICH tomorrow. I was in need of a short workout anyway. TOTM is definitely upon me. My legs are still like jello, lol. I just love this new series. I've done all the workouts now. what I love the most is no jumping, lol. Too much high impact causes a lot of noise in my house, lol.

I am really beat, but I will catch up with personals tomorrow!

Nighty night!

Kristin

Awww, thanks girls...I do appreciate the b-day wishes:) DH and I went to my favorite Mexican restaurant to celebrate. It was nice....just the two of us. Later I decided to try Cathe's Barre workout and really loved it -40 minutes flew by! But I think it was a big nono with my injury:eek: now it hurts worse then before:confused:

Cookie-Im not sure how I injured my back? I woke up with it tender in the extreme lower area, almost right above my buttocks ( I always giglle when I say that word :rolleyes: it makes me think of Forrest Gump). So sorry to hear you had a bad day...traffic can be so frustrating. I hope you find your glasses soon. (((Hugs)))

Helene-*Cheers ;) on my second glass:eek: I tried about 20mins of yoga relax but I think I will do yoga max along with a cardio first, tomorrow. Awesome job with BM2, that workout always gets me out of breath. Nice job on your TF workout too.

Kristin-Im really enjoying the new workouts too. Its so nice to get in a good, sweaty workout without all that jumping. Have a good night!

Belinda- Thanks girl...***Cheers:cool:

Hi,

I am so sore from tri-sets lower body, bending down is quite the problem. I decided I could only handle yoga relax so did a little bit of that tonight:) I'm supposed to take a spin class tomorrow but we'll see:confused:

Happy Birthday, Amelia!!!!!! Looks like you had a fun day . . . turbo barre is a tough one:) hope your back feels better.

Belinda - Maybe you should tell the 1st house that you have a back-up so they move their butts. So sorry Alesia's blister is not healed:(

Helene - Keep daydreaming that when I do have a free day my plan is to do exactly what you did:D

Cookie - How frustrating for you, but tomorrow has to be better. I'm going w/sils on Wednesday from 10AM - 9PM, keep thinking I should just stay home & relax but I know we'll have lots of laughs.

Kristin - I'll be curious to see the results people get from this new series. One things for sure I'll legs will be stronger.

Hi to everyone!

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.