Commit to get fit and lean for Nov 1, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Thanks for all the bday wishes for Alesia, we had a blast yesterday. I ate way to much food yesterday. Need to burn off some off those cal;)

Today I will do D24 again and abs and maybe add some cardio?

My Turbo tower arrived yesterday, didn't had a change to put it together. Can't wait to try it out.

Did you all had fun yesterday?

I will be back to catch up on personals:

Good evening,

Hope I am not talking to myself again today:p Check in girls!

This evening I did D22 (CST) second time around, instead off D24 (I guess, it was wishfull thinking). I love the new tower. It's bigger than I thought Getting a little tight in the RV, ! As long as we don't move, I am ok. LOL!

Soooo....what do you girls think about the new workouts, since you all had time to play with them for awhile now? Do you like the music?

Cookie - Alesia, is doing a little better, thanks for asking. We had a lot of snow this weekend, melted on Sunday. Are you ok? Sorry to hear, you felt wtih those one legged squats.Don't like those...

Kirstin - glad you enjoy the new workout. My eating went out the window yesterday too. At least you had fun, right? LOL! I sure did. I need to give Slide and Glide a try this week, good job.

Helene - you must have a lot off snow, if your kids went sledding in teh backyard? Good job, on AB yesterday.

I will be back in the morning. Good night, everyone!

Poor Belinda, talking to yourself! Sorry that happened.
Belinda, glad you had such a wonderful time with Alesia and that she's feeling better. It must have meant a lot to you to spend the day together finally. Glad you like your tower. My husband put mine together. Occasionally one of the boys when they are home use it and then it always seems to end up that they set it up crooked. Guys. Are you thinking of incorporating the new workouts into your sts rotation?
Helene, have your parents returned from their adventures? Did you get a lot of visitors last evening?
Deb, we lost power for a little less than 24 hrs. Every time I am so grateful when it returns. How come you won't get to try lis until Thursday? My dd was complaining that most of the candy in the stores before Halloween were red and green already. Crazy, huh?
Hi to Trish, Amelia, Kristin, Iris, and Melissa.
Did Afterburn this morning thinking I would do the lis rotation, but not I see the one with sts and lis is posted. Feeling fickle, but think I'm gonna go for the sts/lis one. I really like how lis works the core. Oh by the way, been meaning the tell you the mystery of the snug slacks from two weeks ago is solved. DD has the same slacks just one size different! I didn't even know she had them until this past weekend when she asked about it. I can't tell you how relieved I was. That girl has no hips, so no wonder the slacks were snug there. I'm drinking a glass of wine to celebrate.
Cookie

Evening every one.

A bit short of a post, sorry...

Belinda: you still have the dogs in the RV too right? You're going to need a second RV or to set up a workout tent nearby. LOL. Glad to hear Alesia is doing better. My eaten has gone out the window yet again. With my parents here it's hard because they always want to eat out! Tonight was all you can eat sushi.... As for your question about the music, it's just OK in my book. Some of it is nice but I do like recognizable lyrics with vocals. I do understand that is not doable for them anymore so it is what it is. They are still awesome quality workouts and productions in my book so that's OK.

Cookie: how about next year you come hand out the candy while we go trick-o-treating? I think we had 150 kids stop by. No joke I had a lot of candy and I almost ran out! Will try to remember to post pictures of my little vampire (DD) and harry potter (DS). Did DD dress up or is she too old for that now? Love the layout of the sts/LIS rotation so I might do that one for a month.

Kristin: too bad on canceling Halloween at your school but I can see why you would take that decision. Went to DS' party at his school and the little parade was adorable.

Deb: howdy :). I can't remember what you are up to so I'll have to read back. Sorry....

Can't remember what else I need to catch up on. Had an awesome workout today. Did 4DS HIS followed by lower body trisets. I was dripping sweat. Loved lower body trisets. Funny because I didn't care so much for UB trisets (which did give me some crazy upper ab DOMS though).

OK, off to bed!

Went to read back...

Deb: Oh no on the power! Happy anniversary and sorry you were stressed out with all this. I remember we had an ice storm a couple years back where we ended up in a hotel for 5 days because we lost power but the house was freezing. I hope today was a lot better for you. Glad your barre is all set now :) time to burn some buns!!!!!

Cookie: forgot to say, yeah on the pants mistery!

Hi,

It's November 1st so I heard some Christmas music mixed in at Macy's stores today:eek: Not too bad yet. I have one more long & crazy day tomorrow to finish off my October schedule. Cathe w/o's are only a day away for me:) I can't believe how many people are still w/o power, they are hanging at the malls to keep warm, schools are still closed too!

Belinda - I could just imagine how big the tower is. Can it do double duty while your in the RV (like hang clothes:D)

Cookie - Love the pants story, you could even throw in a couple of candy bars too;) I put my w/o's on hold till I finish up my Oct. schedule, we get 2 days after the last day of the month to complete.

Helene - I was wondering today can tri-sets be done together or is it better to split? It seems like everyone is splitting lower & upper. We only had about 20 trick or treaters, I think because so many people were w/o power. I love seeing all the costumes & happy faces & too much leftover candy:(

Kristin - I was thinking about you today when one of the Mom's said they may use up all of their snow days before Thanksgiving:eek: crazy!!

Trish - Wondering how your doing.

Amelia - What did the kids dress up for Halloween?

Hi Iris, Lori & Melissa

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.