Commit to get fit and lean for Monday!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

getting us started.

I never finished my last 2 weight workouts in DC, they didn't had a squat rack or a BB. I did mostly cardio. Had all good intensions to get those 2 discs in, but never happend with moving Alesia's stuff and DS visiting us. Oh well! I will finish up my last 2 workouts today. Need to run to the house later and pick out colors for the walls, fun stuff! We are staying in the RV until everything is painted and cleaned (will hire a cleaning theam ) It looks like we will not gonna move in until the end of this month. The painter will not get ready, nor do we want them to do a sloppy jop, lol! The house is over 4000 sqft. so it will take time to get the celling/walls/doors/windows painted. Not sure, about the carpets if they need to be repaced yet??? BBL with personals.

BBL!

Last edited:
Quick check in from another parking lot. Gee, that might get some folks wondering about what I do. Anyway, did 4 c,s,b this morning. DH did it with means I sometimes used heavier wts. Love the feeling of a great wo
Personals later
Cookie

Hiya girls!! I have some serious DOMS in my biceps from yesterday's STS WO. Probably because I haven't done back & bis in 3 weeks :eek: Today I did Intensity...the Step/Lo HIIT/Bootcamp premix. That step routine really kills me. I still can't get through it without pausing the DVD! I love the bootcamp segment too.

Kristin, I love throwing in the CSS premixes for a quick boost! I really do love the LIS. I hope Cathe comes out with some more low impact stuff. I'm not missing the high impact WOs at all. I think part of my funk is from the winter blues. I keep looking forward to summer. I think another part of it is from being bored. Classes start next Tuesday so hopefully that will help!

Cookie, I think you're right; some of the funk is also caused from feeling out of control with everything. I feel overwhelmed with a lot of what's going on. I hate not having some sort of reign on what happens but I guess that's life. AB is a tough one but it feels so good when you're done! Nice WO today!

Deb, Changeling was a really good movie! Very sad. I completed all my PT hours but I applied for a job as a PT aide at the hospital I volunteered at to make some extra money. If I get the job, the hours I work will count towards observation hours so my resume will look even better.

Belinda, 4000 sq feet WOW!!! Sooo when are we coming for a Cathe reunion ;)

Have a great night ladies!!!

Hi,

I did KPC today. It so nice the stores are really quiet, hopefully tomorrow NYC will be too!

Belinda - Which colors did you pick?

Cookie - LOL at what we think you do for work.

Melissa - That's awesome that you will get paid & it will count for hours too! Great job with the DOMS.

Kristin - Wondering if we'll have snow days this year;)

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.