Commit to get fit & lean for Monday!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry, for beeing MIA for a few days, my internet was down:(

Today I will start STS M3 W3!

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Have a great Monday and workout, everyone!

Hallo ladies,

Thanks girls, about the house.

I am done with my workout. My chest and back is fried. Not bad, for working out in an RV, hah? I do enjoy the STS 6 month rotation, which gives me enough time to play around with my weights.

Workout: 4 sets/6 reps

Flat Bench Press BB - 48 #
Flat Bench Press BB - 48 #

Flat Bench Press
- 82#
Barbell Rows - 82#

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 30's
One Arm Rows - 39#

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 82#
Barbell Deadlifts - 82#

Incline Chest Flyes - 30#
One Arm Horizontal Row - 35#

I am to lazy to change weights, as you can see:p LOL!

Off to the shower, I will be back later.

Hi,

No workout today, but it's funny one of the sales associates said to me, "Oh I see your here to get your workout in". I guess people do notice:) & she must not do Cathe w/o's because that's a workout!

Belinda - Great workout:) Will you keep the RV when you move into the house?

Lori - Good luck with the exam. I was wondering if you had all your shopping & wrapping done . . . I guess your still not slowing down;) Don't forget to stop by & let us know when you have the baby.

Cookie - The 4-wheel drive will be a big difference, now watch we won't get a lot of snow this year (fingers crossed):) It must be tough for DD. I try only to pick up things here & there when I'm working & online. Don't like to go to the mall on free time & I used to love to go. Wondering if you saw the doggie bag (Fuzzy Nation) display that's one of our big displays for holiday.

Kristin - My DS was at the tree yesterday with his gf, maybe you passed each other. He said it was so crowded but fun. Wondering if they'll ever get rid of those tests, probably not before you retire:rolleyes:

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.