Commit to get fit and lean for Mon.25

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! Today I will do legs, not sure what yet?:D
I will be back for personals after my workout!

Good Morning:)

No time for personals right now cause I need to get my workout started but I will return when i get to work. According to my training program, Im suppose to take today off b/c yesterday was considered a "long" run...but you guys know that 12K isn't that long for me:D so Im going to do ME UB and a short interval run on the TM. About an hour long I guess.

Yesterdays run was o.k....I did it in about 63 mins which is what I was suppose to do it in but I was aiming for better. The first 6K was very hilly and windy plus I took DS so i was pushing a stroller. The second 6k was HOT...b/c when I turned around to go home, there was no wind:confused: I had to stop a couple of times cause I thougt I was gonne puke:mad: I've had better runs but I got it over with and done:)

Belinda** Enjoy your leg workout!

I will return when I get to work!

Lori:)

Good morning Lori,

WTG job on your 12 k. yesterday! You are amazing, girl! Enjoy your short (1 hour)) run and ME UB today! LOL!:D

Hey Gals:)

Back again! Im just sipping on some much needed coffee, then Im going to get some breakfast.

My workout was o.k today. I did ME UB, then while I was doing that I was trying to decide on a run outside or inside. I ended up deciding to take the dogs with me and run a trail. Luckily there was no one around so it made it more enjoyable for me. People always think that my big dog is a savage when he isn't and they trust the little one more...when they shouldn't:rolleyes: He isn't aggressive but he will bark at people while the big dog doesn't even realize anyone is around.So when people come around, I have to put them on their leashes. Anyway...we only did 4 kms.
The funny thing is, the big dog is still in the truck!:eek: He is getting older and I took a chair for him to get in and out of the truck on but he will not get out of the truck so he is still out there while I am at work! LOL Im going to have to get DH to come and get him later.

Belinda** Have you got your leg workout done yet??

Ameila** I have been wondering where everyone is to as well! I dunno about men! Sometimes they can be brutaly honest! DH knows better, I think. After I had DS he use to tell me I could stay at 148 and he wouldn't care. Im wondering if he would have gotten tired of that after or if he was saying that b/c he actually knew I wasn't going to keep the weight on? Or maybe he really doesn't care. I don't think I would care about my weight as much if my DH was a sensible size! LOL He is only 140 (if that) and I am determined not to weigh more then my husband!

I think I have caught up with personals! I will BBL!

Lori:)

Good job on your run and UB workout, Lori! Your dog is funny! No, I haven't worked out yet! I need to get my butt in gear!:rolleyes:

Morning girls!

Today is an interval run on the TM and a PW and some core work.

Belinda-what LB did you decide on? How did your evening go yesterday?

Lori-I just read what happened last week with your DD....i can remember putting my mom through the same stuff:(. Im glad she finally fessed up to your DH. I hope your feeling better about the whole thing! Great run yesterday:eek: enjoy your workout today!

Well girls,today is two weeks since the interview i should here something about it soon. Im really expecting to get it but who knows,maybe there take a chance with me?

bbl

bbl

'Morning Ladies!

Amelia, if your husband is anything like mine, he probably didn't know what to say. A few years ago, I was about 20 lbs heavier than now, and he never said anything about it. When I would ask him to help me refrain from eating cookies and chips, he would perhaps once. When I look at your ticker tape, and see you lost so much and realize what an amazing person you are. Could it be he said what he thought you might have wanted him to say? Mine does that, but 40 is a lot! He probably doesn't even have a clue what that would look like on you. Plus, I've noticed you like working out with weights, like me, which I honestly believe has me a couple of lbs more than if I didn't use them. It does bug me when I get on that darn scale that I am consistently about 3-4 lbs over where I was about a year and a half ago, but hey the muscles look and feel good. I saw a book at the library, Start Loosing, Start Living, or something like that by WW. It was a collection of their success stories. You should write one.

Lori, I take it you got your weights back. Know you missed them. Boy that must have been some wind yesterday. Your dogs remind me of mine. People worry about a rott/shepard mix we have, when it is the little ones they should be concerned with! Is the older one still in the truck?

Belinda, did you find the butt glue remover?

I did 4DS BootCamp w/Bi and Tris. Once again, I woke up in the middle of the night but was able eventually to get back to sleep for an additional hour, but boy I felt it in the workout. Maybe now that the Olympics are over, I'll be able to get work done w/o waking up thinking of things I need to still finish.

Amelia, all fingers and toes are crossed for you. Best of luck!

Yeah, where are Cheryl, Kristine, and Amy? Hope all is okay.

Cookie

Cookie-your such a sweetie,thanks! As soon as my DH said that i also thought that he wouldn't know how i looked if i lost 40lbs? And he was watching the olympic when i asked him so who knows if he even heard me? Ive thought about posting a success story here but im not really were i want to be yet...still got atleast 20lbs to go! Thanks for the compliment!

Lori-I use to weight more than my DH,now he weighs alot more than me...it kinda makes me feel a little happy inside,LOL! I have to remember that men are not at ALL complicated like us so iam sure he was just throwing me an answer so he could go back to watching the olymipics:rolleyes:!

ok,i need some butt kicking...im delaying my workouts...urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Morning Ladies!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Things were allover the place for me. I flew into Dallas last night for a conference and trying to get the family prepared for the trip is way more challenging than it should be! Anyway, I'm here now and although it is a work trip it feels like vacation to me:) I should have warned you guys when I joined this check-in that when things start to get a little stressful for me I tend to shut down...no phone calls, no internet, no shopping, etc. I do still workout though;) So, if I am MIA for a couple of days that usually means that something is going on.

Lori & Cookie - Great workouts ladies!!

Amelia - This is the first time I've seen your ticker....WAY TO GO, GIRL!!! You've got to feel great about such an accomplisment! Do you mind me asking how long it took? Big high fives!! Ok, now get up get that workout over with! Belinda - ditto for you on the LB workout :)

The hotel has a pretty good fitness center. They even have a step...I'm thinking of going down around 3 AM and doing Step Blast or something just because it is there!! This morning I did 45 mins on the cardio stepper. Didn't feel like much of a work out but it said that I burned a little over 400 calories so I guess that's something ;)

Okay, got to run to the conference. I feel like I've missed so much over the past few days. Will check in later tonight or in the morning. Ciao for now!!

Amelia - This is the first time I've seen your ticker....WAY TO GO, GIRL!!! You've got to feel great about such an accomplisment! Do you mind me asking how long it took? Big high fives!! Ok, now get up get that workout over with!

I started in the summer of 05! Thanks for the high fives girl! High fives on your 45minutes of the stepper machine! thats awesome! Check in when you can....will be here! And high fives on getting your workouts done while being so busy...YOU go girl;)

Ok,my workout is done...ugh....i really had to push myself to do it too. Its raining out and i really get bored on the treadmill for an hour,but i did it! I watched an episode of grey's anatomy;):)

bbl

Hi girls,

workout is done! I did 4DS legs! That's it!

Cookie** I did find the butt glue remover! My legs are still sore! LOL!Awesome job on 4DS BootCamp w/Bi and Tris! That is a tough one!

Amelia** did you get your workout in? Get moving, girl!

Tris** WTG on getting your workout in! I am glad you still with us! Missed you! Check in when ever you can!

Where is Cheryl??? Haven't seen her around in a loooooong time! Check in girl!:D

Evening!

Glad to hear from you, Trish! How's Dallas? I should emulate you - when things are crazy I reach for food. Today I got a huge responsibility "awarded" to me, and instantly I felt hungry.

Amelia, you already are a success story! Glad you got your workout in. I don't like to do the treadmill much either. Plus, when I do it, I have to turn the tv up so loud, that between the treadmill and tv, the whole east coast is in an uproar.

Belinda, how long are you planning on doing your BFL rotation? I'm wondering that to do next week. I like to plan things out probably 'cause it is the only way I ever get anything done. Wonder what Cathe will cook up? Also am wondering how much longer for STS?

Lori, did you get your workout in?

Iris, how are you doing?

Amelia good job on getting that workout done. Sometimes we really have to push ourserlves, don't we? I'm on the opposite end of things....I am really struggling not to eat all of the sweets that are being served up. I hate to admit it but I've already had two slices of strawberry shortcake...the slightest deviation from my normal routine and I lose my self control:eek: Well, I will add a few extra minutes in the fitness center in the morning. **SIGH**

Ok, Belinda or Cookie, what in the world is Butt Glue Remover??? Is that a premix?? I will look back at old threads, but I just had to ask.

Cookie - Dallas is HOT!! :) A colleague and I went out for dinner and, boy, nothing beats Texas BBQ! Deelish! Congratulations on the new responsibility. Isn't that crazy how our brains are triggered? We need to overcome that!

I'm off to put my feet up and watch a little TV.

Good evening girls,

I just woke up! You guys are getting ready for bed and the day is starting for me!:D

Cookie** I wanted to do Cathe's Aug. rotation, but I felt way behind on that one! I will do the BFL rotation for 12 weeks! I have 11 weeks to go! If Cathe comes up with some thing similar, I will jump right in! I do 3 days cardio and 3 days weight lifting!

Trish** I did a BFL leg workout Wed., my butt and legs were so sore! I was so sore I couldn't sit or walk for 2 days!:eek: that is way I needed a Butt Glue Remove! LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.