Commit to get fit and lean for Mon. 11

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! I am not sure if I will do a workout today, i woke up with a headache abd ny ears are hurting!

I will check in later, after my nap!

Good Morning girls!

Belinda-So sorry your having a hard time with your ears:(i hope you feel better soon!

Cheryl-How are you today? Haven't seen you around lately....

Hey to everybody!

Today is Cardio,a thirty minute dog walk then a thirty minute run interval!

Everybody have a wonderful day:D off to get DD ready for school!

Last edited:
Thanks Amelia! Enjoy your dog walk and run today! Your weight loss is amazing! Congrats!

Funny you are getting your DD to school and I am cooking dinner!:eek:

'Morning Ladies!

Belinda, are you back in Germany? I remember you were to be flying back on 8/8/08 - my birthday and the start of the Olympics. If you did, hope your flight went well. No wonder you have a headache, after all you've been doing.

Amelia, school already? Gee,, up here in the Northeast, school won't start for students until immediately after Labor Day. Of course, we go until the end of June, though.

Lori, how was your birthday? Were you in another race?

Iris, have you gotten to KPC yet? I hope you like it - I think it is probably my favorite - no I know it is. My family laughs at me 'cause I look forward to it. Right now, though, I'm having problems with piriformis syndrome and some of those kicks really bother it. So I'm holding off on it for a while.

Cheryl, how's everything going?

Well, back from the Outer Banks of North Carolina, and already I miss it. I love walking/running along the beach there. Got in about 15 miles each day. Figured going barefoot would be almost equal to L&G workout! Turned another year older but not any wiser. Lots of laundry, groceries, and work to catch up on. This evening should be a night run with my running group - think it is 9 or 12 miles. I'll see the long car ride really aggravated that darn piriformis.
Good workouts all.

Belinda,Thanks! It IS funny.....whatcha having for dinner?

Everybody cross there fingers for my DH today! He has a job interview with a company that he applied at three months ago and has been wanting to work for them for a while! He likes his job now but doesn't like the hours(i don't either) but until he can find something better,his job now will have to do!

Dog walk done,now i need to get in that interval! BBL:D

ETA~ COOKIE! hey girl,i was wondering were you went...its hard to keep up with everybody! I miss the beach too,didn't get to go this year! there is nothing like walking on the beach! Great miles in!!!!! Have a nice run tonight with your running group!

Last edited:
Hi, everyone! I'm here! We had a family reunion in Boise so that's where I've been since Friday a.m. Just got home last night.

Worked out Friday and Saturday but missed yesterday - took the wrong shoes for a run, aagh! - so today was a double workout - 30 min HIIT program on treadmill followed by GS Chest and Tri's, B&G abs, and a couple of spins around the neighborhood on my bike for a cooldown. Felt great.

Belinda, I'm so sorry you're sick!! Yuck!!! I'm sendning you hugs and good karma...

Amelia, good luck to your DH on that job prospect. It sounds perfect.

Chica, 15 miles a day? Did I hear you right? Amazing, girl!

Anyway - I'd better get to work.

Lori, where are you??? I Hope you're having a great day.

Cheryl

Oh, I think I have postvacation let down. I'm so slow moving and don't want to get going. Plus, the dryer is making some strange rattling sound. Doesn't it figure just when I have Mount Washmore going. Well, there never is a good time.

Did you all notice the last day to preorder STS is next Monday? Does that mean shipment will be coming soon - like the end of the month? What do you all think?

Okay, off to grocery shop and fill up with healthy choices. Especially since the only thing I seem to notice is what I really shouldn't be eating! Maybe I just need another cup of coffee.

Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.