COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR MAY 6, 2010

Belinda, you're almost all the way thru sts! Nice job. What did you do to celebrate your birthday? I mean besides doms. GS Legs always gives them good.
Iris, geesh, hasn't dg heard of a smartphone or something? Get on his case about it, would you? Hope the textbook reading wasn't so riveting you couldn't sleep.
Amelia, glad to hear about the call back and references. Now to wait until the 14th! Did the lawnmowing bother your allergies?
Deb, bet the big wigs were impressed with your work. You must put a lot of mileage on your car for work. What is that bum bum wo you've mentioned?
Helene, I woke up with a runny nose a couple of times during the night. Did you give me this cold? I feel all achy too, so it must be a flu-like thing. Hope you're doing better with it by now. I like Barcelona's.
Trish, oh that's wrong. I would have been pissed. Hope you mentioned your complaint with management. You've really been dedicated to getting in your workouts and sleep.
Yesterday was awake in middle of night, think I was worried about things, and then fell back to sleep and didn't have time to get in a wo. Last evening was a late night with taking dd to a college fair and getting home after 9 again. Tonight's another long night with a evening mtg and 11 expected time home. Today's my dr's appt, and day 1 of mom's testing. Hoping to get in step blast this morning if the coffee kicks in.
Cookie

Good Morning Girls!:)

I actually got up when the alarm went off today. I went to bed a little earlier last night plus I had a tiny nap when I lay down with DS so I feel pretty good.

Boy...was I ever crabby yesterday! Im not sure what was wrong with me but it was only manager related, I think. It just annoys me that he doesn't leave...EVER! He is there all the time. As soon as I go in he is on the phone and he likes to stamp his feet when he is talking.....then he gets an apple and I have to listen to him chew it and talk about how good his apple is....then I send the wrong daily sales sheet to head office and that puts him in a tail spin. Apparently we have a new updated sheet ( how am I suppose to know if no one tells me?) Anyway...that sends him into this weird panic...and there is no big deal. Whoopy do......we just send the new one....not a big deal. Ugh! I could have threw in the towel yesterday.
The owners didn't show but he does have his own airplane and I heard it going into the city ( on the scanner for work...) so I wouldn't be suprised if they don't stop in to see us at some point today.

Yesterday's workout was half of Disc 5 ( i think) and 4.5 miles on the TM. I also made some tanning apts yesterday b/c I have a wedding at the end of the month and I wouldn't mind having a tan for it. I ordered a dress yesterday. I will get the link and copy it to see what you guys think. I am thinking I will finish up the disc I started yesterday and do a run mixed in with disc 6. I should have lots of time.

Belinda** anytime you want someone to have cake with you....just let me know! I got your back! Have a good workout!

Cookie** I usually sleep fine. The only time I ever get stressed and can't sleep is if it is bill related and its been a while since I have been like that. But I am sure I would be tossing and turning if one of my parents were sick. Hope she starts feeling better soon!

Iris** SO whats the deal now? Have you finally kicked him to the curb?:) That is weird that he doesn't have you #. Maybe he thought he would be moving in with you so he didn't need it:eek:

Deb** I hate it when people look over my work as well, feels like I am in school again. I have to pass all of the invoices to my manager for reviewing before I do anything else with them (which is fine cause if they are wrong he will get the blame!) .

Helene** Hope you aren't getting the same cold I had. It wasn't a nice one but it didn't last long either. No excuse though....you can still work out! LOL

Trish** I would feel awesome if I went to bed @ 10. What time do you get up to workout? One of the girls on the other thread gets up at 4 to workout. I don't think I would be able to do that.

Ameila** That is a really good sign re: the interview!!! You never know!! You will all be keeping our fingers crossed for you!

O.k.....I will get that link, then I will return!

Lori:)

http://www.gojane.com/24532-formals-satin-tube-dress.html

I had to order a dress for DD so I ordered this one for moi. It didn't cost as much as I thought it was going to for 2 dresses. DD had a size xs last year and it was a little tight for her around the chest area. I ordered a small for myself so I am really hoping it will be o.k. I also have a pretty pair of red shoes with black lace over them to go with the dress.

Lori

I am done with my workout, I also did 30 min KB wo!

Cookie, I didn't see your post, we must posted at the same time! DH took me out for lunch, in the evening he BBQ! I also had cake and coffee that day. Good luck with the doc appointments today.

Lori, enjoy your workout today! Glad I can count on you, lol! BBL!

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies

Busy morning here.....:cool: I will get in a run/abs/stretch today.

Belinda- Nice workout today! So which thread did you mean this one to be?? lol That's funny I get more DOMS from GS than STS ..I mean I get them from both, but I usually walk funny after GS...lol Hope you enjoy your day!

Lori- Love the dress!!! I'd have a hard time picking between black and red for myself. I am going to save that website........looks like they have some cute stuff! LOL @ DG ever moving in....I can hardly stand having him overnight! No, he lost my number, and I"m no better because I purposely deleted his because I really have no use for it. So now here we are....at a standstill. Tell your boss to take a pill.

Trish- Ohhh what crap about the class!! I'm sorry about that. Why couldn't they put "formerly known as" or just leave it the same? I have another textbook and written test to take for this next certification.....It's kind of a condensed version of the A.C.E. I'm hoping to knock out this test in the next few weeks.

Cookie- DG hasn't heard of a smartphone because he doesn't have a smartbone. LOL @ Riveting. Not exactly the word I would describe this book! Hope your'e able to get in Step Blast! I know how much it will help you relieve some stress.....(((hugs)))) Hope we get to see you tomorrow night. Looks like Barcelona's it is! I know one of the managers over there, I will facebook him, let him know and get us a reservation!

Ok off to run/work/rehearsal. I think DG is in Vermont on business, I remember him saying that, so it should be a smoooooth day at work. I"m still contemplating this new job. I'm just not getting "that feeling".....especially after being offered right on the spot! It was more of a turn off then being excited......lol ok BBL. Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning girls

I have a 30 minute dog walk then a 60 minute Yoga session on tabs for today.

Its conference day in DS's class so i will have that at 9am,then come back and do yoga. But first i will walk the dog.

Belinda-Sounds like you had a good birthday! Nice workout today.

Cookie-Enjoy step blast this morning, i love that prince song in that one. I almost don't want to speak of it but so far im not having a bad allergy season. I think its the new place were in. The older place was exactly that, old and falling apart. Im sure it was filled with mold:(. Come to think of it, my asthma is better too.

Iris-Enjoy your workout this morning. I need to go back and read about this new job, congrats! What did you think of The biggest loser this week? I'm sad about Sam leaving:(, but im sure he will be ok on his own, specially since he has Stephanie too. Loved all the new make overs!

Lori-LOVE the dress, your going to turn heads in that number. Have a great workout today. Sorry to hear about your troubles at work. LOL at your manager telling you about his apple...does he having nothing else to do?

Hello to Trish,Deb & Helene~

I will bbl

Hey Girls,

I got a a pretty descent workout in today. I finished up the 2nd half of disc4 ( i thought it was disc 5) and I did 4 miles + 9 moves from disc 6.

I had to come into the computer room and check in b/c my manager is on the phone again and he is stamping his feet. I don't even know if he knows he is doing this but I think I am going to have to tell him. Its like water dripping...tap...tap...tap...tap...tap....tap....S HOOT ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Belinda** Good job with your workout!

Iris** As far as the job is concerned there are two ways of looking at it. Either they can't find anyone, and thats why they offered it to you OR you were a perfect fit. Its to bad you didn't know someone who worked there, then you could find out the scoop! DD likes that website, kinda teenagerish but there are some nice things there for us.

Ameila** Enjoy your workout. Im so glad I am off for the weekend...when today is over.

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi ladies...quick check in before I jump in the shower.

I didnt' go for a run because it was raining and I didnt' feel like walking over to our gym! So I did Cardio timesaver from BM2....and I don't know what's up , but for the first time ever since I started working out, I had to stop for some carb intake. I could barely make it through, and my HR was up to 98% on one of the circuits. :confused: That has always only happened on Imax 1. I was sweating buckets. So somehow I suffered through, and then did Ab Weights and Plates (ouch) and the Extended Stretch. I can honestly say I'm glad it's over!

Amelia- Omg about Sam being with Stephanie....I'm so jealous! :eek: What a good looking couple they are, though! Good for them! I remember her saying when she left the show that she had "fallen in love". Why didn't I put two and two together?? Who are you rooting for now? I'm kind of rooting for Ashley (the pink girl). It seems like she is just getting more and more motivated.

Lori- I think with the job...it's kind of both. I have experience and maturity on my side, and I know it....lol It just totally threw me off! And my gut is telling me it isn't right.... So dont' shoot yourself, shoot your boss.

BBL!

Hey girls, my workouts are done.The dog walk was nice and quiet. I did 35mins of yoga because my wrist started hurting after doing the upward bow pose 3x's,arg. I always have a hard time coming out of that pose:confused:

Iris-Im not sure who im rooting for, i like Coli but Darius is a real go getter too. It will be interesting to see who wins it.

Lori-Nice workout today, LOL at your manager and his tapping feet.

Any plans for mother day? Were having a cookout and invited some family over. Its nice to have the room now to host things. We never could before...

Hello to everyone that follows.

Hi girls,

I took a spin class & did BBL Bum, Bum while I cooked chicken on the BBQ. We ate outside on the deck which we rarely due because someone's always running back and forth to the kitchen because we forgot something:)

Belinda - How long is your rotation?

Lori - Too funny about your boss. Well if you don't say something now I'm sure it will come out when your PMSing:eek: Great dress:)

Cookie - Bum, Bum is from Beach Body's Brazilian Butt Lift. You have such a busy week:( Good luck at the Dr's appt.

Iris - It's hard to switch jobs because you don't know what to expect at the new job. Sounds like you had a tough workout.

Amelia - Great workout! Our plans are take my Mom to dinner on Sat. and go to my in-laws on Sun.

Trish - Do you think all the classes are the old ones with just a name change?

Helene - I just read if you had to pick one workout to do it should be Yoga:)

Good night:)

Good evening ladies,

I had an ENT appointment today. My ears look a little better, but still pretty infected:confused: The doc thinks it will take weeks for it to completley to clear up. He gave me more meds, so I don't end up at an ENT doc in the states:)

Cookie - how did your doctor appointment go today? Hope you had fun with BS today. I done with STS! I am in my last week of Debbie's STS/GS rotation!

Debbie - I am in my last week of Debbie's STS/GS rotation. Glad you enjoyed eating outside:D It's so cold here in Germany, I am wearing my winter coat:mad: You must have legs of steel with all that spinning:p:eek: WTG!

Amelia - nice job with your walk and yoga today. Yeah, on the second interview! No plans for Mother's day?

Lori - love the dress! You will turn heads with this one:eek: Funny about your boss. Good job with your workout. Sorry about your trouble at work, that's sucks!

Iris - that's a tough workout. Good job! Congrats on the job! That's fantastic!

Trish - sounds like they didn't get enough people to join under the old name, they are tying to more people to join! You sould say something!

Helene- how are you doing?

Good night, everyone! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.