Commit to get fit and lean for May 4, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi girls,

Yesterday DH and I took the dogs for a 3 mile walk (with brakes)! That was fun!

Today I will do UB band/ tubing and I will take the dogs for a walk!

I will be back for personals! Oh! DO I need the pull up tower?:rolleyes: Who ordered it??????? Someone talke me out:p

Have a great day, everyone!

oooooooooohhhhhhh Belinda.....
537340hf0b43z1s6.gif

Im glad your doing better!!!

BBL to report my workout!!!
Morning to everybody!

Good morning girls,

This week is my active recovery week from STS. I'm going to the gym today to do Will, Power & Grace class. I also have a couple of hours of work today.

Belinda - Is today your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Enjoy some cake today:) I'm so happy to hear your getting better. Now that's a great birthday present!!!!!

Amelia - Enjoy your workout today.

Cookie - I hope all went well this weekend, you must be exhausted:(

Trish - Your dinner sounded real good.

Lori - Hope work was easy for you this weekend.

BBL, Have a nice day:)

Hi girls,

Where is everyone? I'm really bummed just found out they are closing my gym June 30th:(:(. I really liked this gym for the classes, but it also had large windows which looked outside. It seems like most gyms are windowless. The other thing is my husband belonged to this gym so it was an interest we shared.

Belinda - I'm not getting the pull up tower. Back is my least favorite body part to work. I also have so much fitness equip, I'm running out of room. I wish you could use the pull up tower for legs then I would get it:) I do think it's a great price. I do have the fluidity bar which I have thought about using for STS.

BBL, I need to go food shopping and take my MIL with me since she doesn't drive:confused:

Afternoon girls,

I'm exhausted today! Well, I did get my wo in last night (YAYYYY, ME!). I did GS Legs but didn't add any ab work. I didn't get in the bed until midnight:confused:. Today will be a rest day and early turn in. Planning to do some cardio tomorrow night. Not sure who will be virtual coach yet...Keith or Sean:rolleyes:.

Belinda - Happy Birthday!! How are you feeling today? You sound much better. Is the swelling going down? Hope so! Enjoy your walk!

Amelia - Soooo, what wo did you do today?

Deb - That sucks that your gym is closing:( Is there another location near by that you can go to?

Cookie - Good job with sticking with STS! Before you know it you will be all finished! Have you given any thought to what you will do next?

Lori - Where are you hiding?:)

BBL

Happy Birthday, Belinda! And many healthy, happy more. Bet your hub is really treating you like a queen today. Hope you have/had a wonderful day.
Amelia, great post. Are you a Sponge Bob fan? One of my niece's has him all over the place, and she's 20. So what did you do today?
Deb, sorry your gym is closing. Did they say why they decided to close? Do you have many others to choose from? What do you do in the Will, Power & Grace class? It sounds interesting? I was exhausted and took today off to recoup. Of course, now I'm dreading having to work this week since I'm so far behind. Oh well.
Trish, how was that yummy meal? You must be so tired. Thinking about doing some kettlebells and a rotation once sts is done. I'll be done right before Memorial Day weekend.
Lori, hope all is well.
Well, I slept in a bit this morning, and then took a while to get going. Did sts plyo legs since I was home. Always worried I won't have enough time to do those workouts in the a.m., and there will be no time to do them in the evening this week. That wo was awesome. Still hope to squeeze in Step Max, haven't done it in years!, plus some vacuuming, dusting, and oh yeah cooking in the next two hours. Guess I better get going.
Cookie

Wow, Cookie, now you are sounding like the energizer bunny today :) I'm so amazed that anyone can do plyo legs AND a step routine on the same day. And good for you getting to sleep in on a Monday! Dinner was pretty good last night. I made extra fish so I will be eating that all week. My eating today was good as well. Just finished my 4:00 snack...banana and almonds. I'm still hungry so I can't wait to get home;) I'm heading out early today, so I'm gonna wrap up.

Have a great night!

Cookie you do sound like the energizer bunny today:) You will be glad to get back to work tomorrow so you can rest:D

Off to make turkey london broil. I'm not sure I'm in the mood for this:confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.