Commit to get fit and lean for May 31, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I feel much better today. I am getting ready to do a step DVD:eek:

I will be back with personals!

Have a great Sunday and workout/rest day:eek:

Morning,

I did it:p I just finsihed CCV1, I did the 1st challenge twice:eek: It was my fist run outside this year. I felt great! I burned 744 cal. My heartrate went up. I am back!:eek::eek:

I still have to work my abs. BBL!

Good Morning!!!!:)

Sorry I have been MIA the past few days:eek: I was busy on Fri staining the deck and we also had a girls night out planned. I didn't get home until 4 in the morning:eek: yesterday morning. We went to a pizza place after the club and ate and laughed. I worked half a day yesterday but never checked in.

I managed to get disc 9 in last night:) I have been skipping the leg workouts...not on purpose;) but with all of the running I do, I don't think skipping a leg workout will make my legs any worse:rolleyes: I really like STS legs b/c the weights are light but yet, a good workout. I bet they are good workouts for slimming the legs.

I am up early to get a run in and get it out of the way for the day. Then off to work I go. This weekend was pretty easy b/c I really only worked a day and a half:)

Belinda** Woo Hoo on CCV1! I am debating doing a CC workout or just a Ipod run. I kind of wanted to run outside but its windy out and I don't know if I have it in me this early in the morning!

Ameila** Did you get a workout in yesterday or did you work all day?

Deb** Did you take a rest day yesterday?

Cookie** Sorry to hear about your dog!:( Your week sounds like the week I had a couple of weeks ago! My dog died and then DD got in trouble the following night....(she is still grounded BTW!) Its not easy!!!

I should get my run over with. I feel like I should have stayed in bed. I went to bed at 10 and didn't get to sleep until after 12. DS woke up and came in bed with me, then when DH came to bed he woke me up (moving DS) then when I doozed off the phone rang 2 x's! Ugh!

I will bbl to report!

Lori:)

Morning

Belinda-WTG on your workout! I love running...its so challenging to me and i feel so accomplished when im done:D Awesome calorie burn!

Lori-Have a great run and half work day! After throwing around my planned workout in my head yesterday i did make myself do it...and felt wonderful afterwards:) i did 4ds legs then some cardio on the TM.

Hey to everyone that follows...

Were taking the kids to lake to go swimming today, but first i need to get in my workout. I plan on doing premix#10 on 4DS, its the bootcamp upper circuit(since i worked my legs yesterday)bbl

my eating has been great the past few days,i need to keep going....i had a cheat on wednesday so no cheat yesterday. Im going to try and go until next saturday before i have a 'cheat meal'. Im logging my food everyday and my workouts. Wish me luck!!!!:) my weight is holding steady at last saturdays weight,im sure it will start dropping when i have couple more good eating days in....

we stopped at a local farmers market yesterday and purchased some veggies and fruit...OMG, the cantaloupe and watermelon we got were delicious,so sweet. I felt like i was 'cheating' after tasting it,lol!!!! There like eating candy:eek:

Hey Girls!

I ended up running outside today.I thought it was to windy but once I put my Ipod on, I was good to go. I ended up doing my normal route and it was an awesome run!

Belinda** How are you feeling these days? You seem to be returning to normal!

Ameila** I love plums when they are good but they are sooo miss and hit! I will buy a bunch and they will be great, go back and buy some more, and they are totally different! Drives me nuts!

I may bbl! I just finished my lunch. I havent stopped much all morning but it will soon be some time for relaxing!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

Friday night we had our General Farwell dinner, we had a lot of fun. Yesterday we took our dogs to a dog sitter for the first time. DH and I stayed around Grafenwoehr just in case the dogs acted up, but they did fine. We picked them up this morning. My lap mix was a little mad at me, he is normal now. They are always around me, when my son comes in June we are going to Hungry and Polen. My son wants to go to Auschwitz to (the concentrations camp) .I probably will start crying, knowing me! I am not crazy going there, my son wants to go there. He is studying European History. He knows more about Hitler than I am and I am the German.LOL!

Debbie, Yes, I preordered STS cardio! Great job with disc18 yesterday. Did you get all that pollen off of your outside furniture yesterday? I cleaned mine off last week and they covered already again.Ugh!

Trish, Happy belated Birthday to your DD!

Cockie, sorry about your loss! (((HUGS)))))How was your kettelbell wo. Yesterday? Do you like it?

Amelia, WTG yesterday on your run and leg workout! Thanks for the hugs yesterday. Have fun taking the kids swimming today. WTG on the eating. That’s fantastic!

Lori, how is the deck going along? Sounds like you had fun at your girls night out yesterday. Good for you! Great job with disc 9 last night. Hope you get some rest today, you need it! Fantastic job on your run today. Thanks for asking about me, I feel much better than I did a few days ago. I have more energy. I am still taking it easy on the weight lifting, I will stick with the 4DS for now, see what happens. I hope it stays this way.

I will be back later!

Good afternoon girls,

Yesterday, I did do Disc 18. Today, I am going to go to the gym and do the elliptical for 30 min. and take it easy the rest of the day. We are having beautiful weather today:)

Belinda - Your trip with your son sounds exciting and interesting. Did you ever see the movie Life is Beautiful (a story about concentration camps). It's one of my favorites. I hope the pollen doesn't come back:( You burned lots of calories today:)

Lori - Welcome back. Sounds like you've been getting a lot of running in. I once stained our deck and what a project that was:eek: You deserved a girls night out:)

Amelia - Good luck with the eating and its sounds like your off to a great start:) I joined a farm where you go every week and pick up a basket of vegetables. This is my 1st year doing it not sure what to expect. They are not certified organic but they try to use the least amount of pesticides possible. It starts the middle of June.

Cookie - I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie:( How old was he/she? I hope work gets better for you this week. I don't have any Jillian workouts but I have been tempted to try one. The instructor that I like isn't going to any gyms around my area:( for now at least.

Trish - I bet you're enjoying the beautiful day today:)

Have a great day everyone, BBL!

Wow, it's afternoon already! Time is just flying by.
Belinda, I'm glad you're doing so much better. My family says I cry at commercials, so I would definitely have a hard time at a concentration camp also. It is terrible how people treat(ed) each other. Did Amy Bento's Kettlebell Dynamics. Had it for about a month and finally got to it. Really good. I'm changing my mind about her - wasn't crazy about any of her prior, but the kettlebell and kickbox surge are great.
Lori, glad you're back. Must have had a good time going out with your friends if you were out til 4 am! I'm impressed. Unfortunately, I don't see my work situation changing for a while.
Amelia, I love fresh fruit also. Enjoy the lake.
Deb, my dog was 10 years old and she suffered from Lyme disease. It was just such a shock, since she seemed her usual self the day before. Then in the morning she lifted her head up when my husband called to her, but an hour later when I went to say goodbye before going to work, she had passed. She was just a big, gentle dog who really was a baby. Yet, it was she people were intimidated by since she was a Rottweiler/German shephard mix. They should be worried about our four-pound Cairn terrier who drives me crazy with her barking. How is the gym search going?
Trish, what are you up to this weekend?
Well, finally finished moving my wo stuff to the basement - that was a wo in itself. Then of course had to christen it - so did STS disc 1. Now my right shoulder is killing me. May have to borrow my husband's car since mine is standard. My daughter and I are going to a cotillion, so I have to get a move on. I'm not wearing a gown, but a tea-length dress. Haven't a clue how to do my hair with this humidity. Looks like a ball of frizz.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.