Commit to get Fit and Lean may 2nd

Belinda-((((hugs)))what a agravating day you had wednesday! My gosh! Yeah,sounds like you were surrounded by idiots! Did the owner call you?

Amy-What kind of weightloss support team do you go to? Is it WW'ers? what cardio did you do yesterday?

Lorie-How long were you planning on running wednesday girl? 70mins sounds Awesome to me?;-)Wow:eek:! Glad to hear your DS had fun @ the military base. my DH is suppose to go in early today and talk to his boss(boss leaves right before dh gets to work) so cross your fingers! He applied for a tempting services that handles alot of the kind of work DH does and they are expecting a job for him to come up shortly. But i'd rather him stay athis job,just work 1st shift. So,how has the scale been treating ya? I did WI yesterday and im still about 3lbs away from my lowest weight on the 12-week challenge,so i guess i did gain a little.:-( oh well,it will come off when i get my mind straight;-)

Kristine-What is RS? Great job with B&Gts on wed.!!

Cheryl-How is your work going? Are you on a RT right now or at home? Great job with PUB on wednesday,the biceps always gets me on the one-I guess because im so tired by the time i get to them:+

Cookie-so whats on tabs for today?

Girsl,i decided to not take those antidepressant meds.Hopefully i can just deal with it until my DH gets a job on first shift,afterall thats the reason all of these emotions started in the first place:)Im going to be easy on myself until then. No journaling,except for my workouts. No counting cals or anything like that. Im just going to watch what i eat and workout to whatever i feel like doing and hopefully i won't gain anyweight.:)

Hey to anybody I missed! Bbl:)

Good morning Amelia and all who follows,

NO the owner never called me back! They also never called me back to tell me what is wrong with my dishwasher! Go figure!

Do you do some yoga? I was under a lot of stress a few years ago and started taking Bach flowers" Rescue Remedy" ( they are natural! http://www.remedysource.com/store/bach_flowers.php?gclid=COXsuqrch5MCFSJ3lgodXVX6gw
A combination of 5 Flower Essences for mental shock, trauma, stress. Dr. Edward Bach developed 38 flower essenses to work on the emotional level rather than on the physical level. These essences treat the "temperment" of the individual. My mom was in a coma 4 years ago, I was under a lot of stress ( plus my DH was in Irak!) They helped me a lot!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Thanks Belinda for the link:) I will go check it out right now! I can't believe your Mom was in a coma for four years,oh my gosh,how horrible. Im so sorry you had to go through that,that must of been awful for you and not to mention your dad. Thanks for sharing that with me/us.

Belinda-sorry,im so ditzy...always reading things backwards:-(. Four years or a few weeks,a coma can be very stressful on the loved ones:-(. im still reading the website you gave me...brb.

ETA- Belinda,so you took all three of the herbs/flower essence from under the mental shock, trauma, stress rescue rememdy? Do they give you a reduced price if you buy all three? i'am still looking at the website.

How long did you take them and what kind of difference did you notice?

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! Finished gs legs/standing and then did some core work! Ive got a blister on my foot so i will take off tommorrow and do ub and a walk on sunday and that will complete my week:)

bbl

Amelia, great workout!!

Yes, Amy, I'm interested in what weightloss group you're attending also...

Belinda, I hope today is going better???

I did C&W this morning. Loved every minute of it. It was my b-day gift from Amy, who I think about every time I run it :) xoxoxo!

Okay, back to work.

Cheryl

Good Afternoon, ladies!

My weigh in yesterday was good...down 4 lbs! The group is called, "Weight Loss Challenge" and it's a 12 week program with education on nutrition and what important to a healthy way of life. The leader is an Herbalife distributer, but she doesn't force it on you....she encourages you in however you what to go about losing weight (unless it's off-the-wall-wacky). I really enjoy it a lot more than my WW meetings I used to attend, plus it's a lot closer to my house!

Belinda- I hope that you can get your dishwasher/lack of customer service situation straightened out before you have to use your Leaner Legs on someone!!!;-)

Amelia- No worries about the medication, it's not always the right thing for everyone, it was just the right thing for me at the time. I hope that everything with DH's job gets worked out!

Cheryl- Now you've made me want to go and find the most obnoxious ring-tone on my phone to use as an alarm!!!;-) ;-) :*

Off to work the legs....I'm thinking a mish-mosh of SuperSets and PushPull. Then off to work for me!

>Belinda-sorry,im so ditzy...always reading things
>backwards:-(. Four years or a few weeks,a coma can be very
>stressful on the loved ones:-(. im still reading the website
>you gave me...brb.
>
>ETA- Belinda,so you took all three of the herbs/flower essence
>from under the mental shock, trauma, stress rescue rememdy? Do
>they give you a reduced price if you buy all three? i'am still
>looking at the website.
>
>How long did you take them and what kind of difference did you
>notice?

Amelia it's only one bottle! I look for a better website!

Belinda

Hi girls,

Just popping in to report my workout! I did a BFL style UB with my BB! I already feel DOMS! Finally! I had a great workout!

Amy**that’s a good one! LOL! Maybe I shove my leaner legs up somebody’s a$$! Hope you enjoyed SuperSets and PushPull!

Cheryl** fantastic job on C&W this morning!

Lori** are you having computer trouble again? I hope you get to check in!

Belinda

Hi ladies,

Checking in super late, but I wanted to report my workout: RS Rhythmic Step. Ah, it felt really nice!!!

I am trying to back tomorrow and some personals.

Good night everyone
Kristine :)

Sitting at work, posting 'illegally';-) , but I just wanted to update the workout situation....Okay, so I actually ran out of time AND energy for the workout. I ended up doing most of the SS leg blast, but when they started the third round of squats, I had to stop and switch over to the PP lower body. I never did get to the floor work, but that's okay, I really don't like floorwork anyway.;-)

Oh, I ended up doing Imax2 yesterday for my cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.