COMMIT to get FIT and LEAN may 26

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Today is a rest day for me, and its also the fresh start of a new week of healthy eating and good workouts! My plan is to eat around 1500 on the days i don't workout and to eat 1800on the days i do workout! I will follow the same rotation,4cardios and working my muscles twice a week!

ok,enough jibber jabber;-) everybody have a wonderful memorial day:)

Hey Ameila and all who follow:)

Ive been kept busy all morning with a snotty nosed kid! LOL He is comming down with something and is very whiny~! Blah! Sooo I got him ready earlier then usual and we got our run done for the day. Im not sure how far we went b/c I went a different route, will probably be my new route. I was running for atleast 80 mins or so.
Tonight I have to do P90X chest and back, with or without DH!

Amelia** Sounds like you have a plan in place! Hope it works~!

I will be back later everyone!

Lori:)

Hi, everyone! I slept 12 hours last night. I can't believe it! DH actually asked me if I was on some medication or something :eek: :eek: }(

I think I was just extra tired. Just finished my WSWL workout for today at last - squats (upped the weight to 80 pounds, using the squat rack), 4 sets of 8, 2 10 min. circuits of push ups/jacknives on the ball/lunges then squat db lifts and pull ups - finished up with 6 all-out 30 sec intervals on the spinning bike. Yow!

Lori, sorry DS isn't feeling his best. That's so hard. Enjoy your P90X workout today.

Amelia, you sound like you're on fire today. woo hoo! Best of luck with your program and I'll be watching }( }(

Off to do a mall activity with my two kiddos - then DH and I are going to a concert tonight, Little River Band. Will be a fun day.

have a good one, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey, all!

Had to laugh. Saturday night at work, I decided that White Chicken Chili sounded REALLY good, so I made some when I got home yesterday morning. It turned out to be a HEEUUUGGEEEE crockpot! (I don't have the standard crockpot, I received the jumbo one as a wedding gift.) It was super easy....open some cans, dump into the crockpot, add seasonings, add frozen chicken breast, turn on and go to bed! It was so large, that I decided to take it in to work because DH and I wouldn't have been able to eat it all even if we took 3 weeks!

Anyway, I took it in to work and I was lucky to get some! It was gone before midnight!!! I never did tell anyone that it was super healthy, either! I think that I was the only one that got 1 serving, everyone else chowed!!!

Okay, enough about my cooking......oh, and I dribbled chili juice all down the front of my uniform as I was walking in! Luckily, I keep an extra set of scrubs in my locker! I hadn't worn them in a really long time, so there was no telling what size they were. Apparently, somethings working because I could almost fit me and another 1/2 of me in them!

Today is a rest day....literally. DH wanted to go to breakfast, so I came home and picked him up. I just now woke up from snoozing about 30 min ago and have been trying to decide what to eat.

Amelia- Good luck with the new plan. I know that I'm always excited about a new plan.

Lori- I hope the little one doesn't get anything too bad!

Cheryl- Great job on the workout. Congratulations on the sleep, too! It's a wonderful feeling, huh??? I want to see some hard-rock abs in July, sister!!!;-)

MWAH!:*

Yikes, Amy, the pressure is on! I'd better get working!!}( }( }( }(

I'm actually starting to get super excited about the RT. I can't believe it's only 8 weeks away.... WOO HOO!!!

Glad you got your work out of the way today. I hope that means you're off for tomorrow!!

xoxoxo,
Cheryl

Afternoon Ladies!

Boy, hearing about those hurricanes in the Midwest was scary! Isn’t it frightening the numerous weather-related disasters? I guess I better stop reading and listening to the news.

Got in a run yesterday morning, 4 miles, and a 4 mile one in the evening. This morning was another 4 and am planning on getting in PUB this evening. I met friends yesterday and this morning to run, and we’ll get together again on Thursday. While it is great to have the comraderie, when the other two said they couldn’t met tomorrow morning, I’m thinking “Yeah! I can do Cathe!” Does that sound strange to you?

Cheryl, you are rocking it! Amy’s not going to have a hard time finding those abs! Do you miss not doing videos or is it easy for you to follow the paper directions?

Amelia, you are amazing. I was (hanging my head as I type this) eating a chocolate chip cookie until I read your message. Promptly decided one was enough. Thanks a lot! You are certainly an inspiration.

Kristine, hope you enjoyed baby group. Did you get in your workout? Gee, I’m going to have to try LIC again soon ‘cause I can’t really even remember it. If it is one of your favs, it must be good.

Belinda, are you back from San Antonio yet? How is or was the trip?

Amy, I saw on yesterday’s thread that your chicken chili was a huge hit. Would you be willing to share the recipe? I’ll try to remember to downsize it!

I should be starting dinner, but think I’m going to do UB first. So tomorrow morning I can do LoMax or HSTA.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.