Commit to get fit and lean for May 21, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am getting ready to take a walk.

I will be back after my workout.

Have a great day and workout!

Good Morning!:)

I am up early to get a run in:) Not as early as I am use to though:) I figure if I am on the TM by 6:30 and off by 7:15, then thats o.k. Im looking forward to listening to my ipod.

Belinda** Hope you are having a good walk.Your dogs must really enjoy all the walks you take!

Cookie** We aren't really "trying" to sell our house. DH got it in his head that we should sell to make some money (its still a sellers market) then build a new one. My dad would build the house for me so we would make a good chunk of change. But there is no sign on my lawn or anything like that. Its just one of those things that if the realesate (sp?) guy knows someone really would like to look at it and that they can afford it, then they can look at it. We have only ever had one person come and look at it. If it sells fine, if it doesn, fine.

I forgot to tell you guys that the girl we went to FL emailed me, wondering what went wrong with our frienship again. I basically told her that I have come to the conclusion that we are just business partners. Then of course, I told her everything that she didn't on the trip that annoyed the crap out of me. I haven't heard back from her so who knows what she actually thought of it.I am glad I got it off of my chest though:rolleyes:

Alright...as long as I can get on at work I will bbl...if not...I may not return until tonight sometime!

Lori:)

Hey Girls!

I got a 3.5 mile run in and ME abs. I was NOT feeling that run today at all. Probably b/c its only been 12 hours since I ran last night:confused: If I have the time tonight I may do another 30 mins run....or may just lay low!

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning

I think i will follow in Belinda's footsteps today and get in a nice long walk this morning! My legs are still talking to me and i suspect my back and bics will be later so i will walk this morning and walk the dog this eveing. I may do some core work later too. Tomorrow will be a circuit workout.

Lori-Nice job on your workout! Let us know if the ex-friend emails you back....im glad you told her how you feel, i love it when i get things off my chest.

Belinda-enjoy your walk!

Cookie-Great job with your KB workout yesterday!

Has anybody considered purchasing that Go Wear Fit device that seems to be all the rave at the moment? Everyone is losing weight with it...very tempting. But at the same time.....its kinda pricey:confused:. Any thoughts on it?

bbl

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

I've been very busy catching up at work between going away & Memorial Day, I'm running out of time to get my work done. Yesterday I went to 3 malls:( Today it's only 2 :) I only did chest from Disc 13. I am going to spin class now and hope to finish off Disc 13 later tonight.

Belinda - I hope all turns out well with the blood work. Wow, a lot of ear infections. I haven't heard of too many adults getting them:( Great job with the walking and workouts, your Dr.'s would be amazed.

Lori - It's really good that you told your FL friend what was bothering you. She must be feeling guilty since she emailed you. Too late:p

Amelia - I want the Go Fit device too. The price is holding me back:eek: The next time it drops, I may cave. I had a similar device years back but the company went out of business but I loved it:)

Trish - Hi, nice weather we're having today. How is the FF rotation going?

Cookie - So, are you offically finished with STS? What were the results like? About my Mom ever since my stepdad died she worries about everything. It drives me crazy sometimes there are a lot of things I can't tell her (like driving to the roadtrip). I can't even tell her if I have a cold:) I'm the oldest and my brother has some disabilities, my DH says I'm all she has so that is why she is so protective.

workout done:) i walked for 40mins then did coremax seg 1.

Debbie-im sorry your so busy right now....enjoy your spin class and sts disc later. Is the price of the GWF going down? I hear it is cheaper at amazon?

Hi girls

I walked close to 5 miles today! Have to do yoga another day, hah!

Amelia** great job on your walk today and ab workout! I have no idea what Go Wear Fit device is or does? I am clueless. And no I will not buy another gadget.

Lori** once my infection clears up,I will start with my normal routine. I still have an infection; it just wants to hang around. Glad you enjoyed your dinner. Oh, yes! My dogs enjoy all that walking. They are beat everyday, so am I! Great job with your run today. Good for your telling your friend to get lost.

Cookie** LOL! No you have to work out on your own, sorry! LOL! I don’t have the multi-colored tubing, but the red one is tough enough, lol. Great job with your kickbox workout.

Debbie** unfortually I do get a lot of ear infections, I still have the one that I got after surgery. Of course, my blood counts are low as long as I have an infection going on.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.