COMMIT to get FIT and LEAN may 20

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls:)

Today is the dreaded LB dayx( i hate working LB,lol! Im also doing a dogwalk and a 30minute PW on the TM!

Ok,so i started WW'ers agian yesterday...I get 28pts and thats what i ate...and i was kinda hungry ,LOL! I went to bed filled up with water:+

Lori-your not following WW'ers anymore are you:-(. How was your first day on P90X?

Cheryl-THANK YOU agian for sending me that program...i will definitely be checking in out when i can sit down and focus on it. My kids are running loose right now and my sister came yesterday and spent the night with my new niece:7 Did you get my email yet?

Cookie-SO GlAD to hear your parents visit sunday went well! And the graduation was fun!

Kristine-You got DOMS today? I haven't had them in a while? What does PS stand for? Is that a cathe workout(and if its obvious-forgive me,its early:+;-)LOL)

Hey to everybody!
bbl

Good morning ladies,

Today is LB for me as well, so I am in the same boat as you Amelia. PS stands for the Pure Strength Series from Cathe and today will be Legs and Abs. I normally don't like LB either, but I finally can see definition in my legs again so I know it's working and I am not dreading it as much anymore.

Amelia - No, no DOMS today. I had them last week and the week before from the GS series, for some reason I never get them from PS.

Good morning to everyone who follows.

Kristine :)

LB day????? Yikes! Good luck to both of you, Amelia and Kristine.
Amelia, glad the WW is suiting you - and I'll stay tuned on your progress. You are most welcome to join me on WSWL if the urge strikes you.

Today was intervals/run for me. 15 min intervals on the TM followed by 45 min medium tempo run with partner. My LB is talking to me after all the squats and deadlifts from yesterday. Ouch!

Lori, Amy, Belinda - hope you're set for a great day!

Hello to Cookie!

Cheryl

Good Morning!

Todays workout is a run and P90X arms,shoulders and ab ripper! Im really looking forward to working my arms today:)

Ameila** No, Im not following ww's anymore but if I were to add up my cals, they probably aren't that much. I only get 5 protein,1 fruit,1 carb,2 veggies and 1 fat for that day for the first 4 weeks.I think after that I add in another fruit and another carb. Ive been doing pretty good but Im only going to let the scale be my gauge. When I eat well and feel well,it really doesn't matter what the scale tells me!
So your following ww's again? Maybe you just needed a break from it? Imagine if you only got 18 points? LOL

Kristine** Enjoy your workout today! Im not a LB lover either! I love working UB but hate LB! Love the results though.

Cookie** Im not complaining about my bf%, I kind of dont' beleive its that low, just the same. Although I have taken it numerous times and it always tells me the same. I would like to go to a gym and get a real reading. The think I was worried about is that my pants were getting to tight...and you know how uncomfortable that can be? I just wanted my pants to fit again. On that note, I haven't wore my work pants in over a week. I guess Fri will be the day I have to put them on again;( We will see what happens then!

Cheryl** What workout have you got planned for today? Eating still going good?

Belinda** Hope you get another good workout in today!

I think thats it for me! Time to get lunch!!!

Lori:)

Hey girls

Just popping in to report my workout! I did a 30minute doggie walk,then GS legs standing then a 20minute powerwalk. felt great and now my energy is through the roof!

Lori-I don't know how in the world anybody could live on 18pts:+ its hard for me to stick to 28,escecially with my workouts...im not adding any activity points! Now,when you say you only get 5protein,1fruit,1carb,2vegges and 1fat...I hope that isn't in grams?? LOL. That was the first thing i thought of when you said it!

Cheryl-if wwers doesn't work i will be skipping in your direction;-)im going to give WWers a couple weeks!

Hey to everybody:)

Have a great day! my niece is here and im having fun spoiling her}:)-)

Done with my workout! Well, thats not really true! LOL Im not with my weight work, now I am waiting for DS to wake so we can go for a run. I just finished a little snack though so I don't mind if he naps for another 30 mins or so. I could always get dinner ready for the oven, and then when I get back from my run I can stick it in while I am getting a shower:)

Cheryl** We posted at the same time! Isn't it hard to do anything after a leg workout? My legs always feel like jelly! Good job!

Ameila** You are to funny! Nope, not grams!}( Servings:) Nice workout!

My arms are toast! What a workout and I kind of think its nice that I am changing things up a little.

Lori:)

Amelia, I must be tired today - when I saw you posted a 30 minute doggie walk, for some reason I quickly envisioned you doing some kind of a crab walk like we used to do for relay races as kids... the thought of you doing that outside as a form of exercise had me laughing.

Aaack!

I'd better wake up and get back to work. but you made me smile :)

Cheryl

Cheryl-LOL Crab walk!! Thats funny!!!

Lori-I bet you'll get some nice doms tommorrow,great job with your wokrout!

belinda-Oh NO on the Lap top,i hope you get it fixed soon! Great workout yesterday and today!

ok,just popping in:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.