COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR MAY 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

We had a great time at the BBQ, didn't get in until 1 AM:confused: It was raining the entire time, we still had a wonderful time. It was just us (DH and I) and our neighbor upstairs:eek: it wasn't a big party!

I plan on doing Jillian Micheals Yoga Meltdown!

I will be back with personals!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

Another rest day...lol I have another full day of class today (don't even get me going on some of the legends in this class....lol) With this class, there's another test (that means another freaking text book) that I have to take within six months and an internship I get to do before I can even get this certification. And like the ACE cert., I need to get a certain amount of CEC's to be able to renew yearly. All in all, it's a great class, because it's hands on!! I got to give (and go through) all the initial assessments, teach all the weight machines and cardio machines...etc. I'm looking forward to today.

Belinda- Glad you enjoyed your BBQ! did you have warm weather at least? Have fun yogaing it up with Jillian. ;)

Deb- Did you get Tri's in? How did your Biscotti turn out?

Amelia- How'd your workout go? I'm almost convinced to get TBL yoga! I did enjoy dinner last night! I had 2 glasses of wine. :eek: I was hosed, I had to wait at my parents to drive home....LOL I don't think I've drank since the last time I was out with Helene.......I'm losing my alcoholic touch. :p

Cookie- Did you watch the race??? I almost cried when Borel won (again)....lol I felt weird not being at work, and witnessing that excitement. I know even when I leave OTB, I'll always love the sport of horseracing. I always misspell juleps (julips) lol How was your walk??? When is your shoulder going to get better?

Lori- lmao @ you still bi*ching about going on vacation! I think you should just GO.....anywhere! You just need a break! I feel like your nurse friend, living under a rock! I peek out now and then, just long enough to have a martini, and then I crawl back...lol

Ok ladies...I might be back later tonight...going to the market after class, coming home and NOT cooking, I really need yoga! Have a great day!

Good Morning

Today is step blast...at least 35minutes of it. I recorded it a few days ago and previewed it friday. I use to have the dvd so i remember some of the moves...

Belinda-How was that yoga workout by Jillian? Ive seen it advertised and always wondered about it.

Iris-LMAO at you being hosed last night! I almost joined you but when i drink my will power vanishes and ive got to stay on plan. Your a busy bee with your classes and work! How long will your internship be? wow,i bet your so excited to receive your certification!!! My workout was fun yesterday...my legs are talking to me today, very sore. I knew they would be after about 10days of rest for them:confused:. I really need to find a rotation to do:eek: Im just not sure if im ready to make a that kind of commitment yet,LOL.:p

Hello to everyone that follows. My son has a birthday tomorrow, i can't believe my little man is turning 5:(. I will be making his cake, my challenge is to make it and not have a single lick of the icing off my fingers. I can do it!

bbl

Workout done, i ran out of steam after the second combo but did manage to go 30minutes total. I kinda wish there was a modifier that i could watch:confused: i guess that's why the workout is advanced:eek:

Lori-I've been meaning to ask you how the supplements working for ya? Can you tell your taking them?

ok, everyone have a great day!

Hi girls,

I did GS tri's & BBL Cardio Axe. It was fun reminded me of Zumba but not enough cardio will add TM or spin on somedays. We got home at 1AM too! I only had 1 drink but ate too many sweets:mad: I feel so lazy today.

One of my neighbors (#1) had lunch with my new neighbor (who I still haven't met) and the new neighbor was bad mouthing my old neighbor (the condition of the house & financial stuff). It was uncomfortable and thought that shouldn't be talked about in front of a bunch of neighbors. I think #1 neighbor knew I was annoyed but she didn't seem to think anything was wrong talking about old neighbor:rolleyes:

Belinda - We had fun too just wish I would have been home sooner . . . we were right next door too! The yoga DVD sounds good.

Iris - It sound like your going to get a lot out of this class! The biscotti turned out good and the recipe makes so much so I have leftovers:(

Amelia - Do you tape from FitTV? Have fun making DS's birthday cake and you can resist the temptation . . . save it for a piece;)

Hi Lori, Cookie, Helene & Trish.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Good evening,

Yep I'm still around sort of. I am so tired from this weekend. Too much partying. I think Chili's tried to do us in with their margaritas, we were all drunk after one and had a devil of a time getting over it. Still found a way to have some wine today :rolleyes: But only after 4DS HIS. Man, Cathe really is good with push-ups isn't she? 418 calories so that was good.

My back seem to be good now.

Deb: It's the lower back by the sacrum. I think you asked a while back :eek: I hope yours is getting better.

Belinda: Sounds like the perfect BBQ, just good company.

Amelia: Step Blast is fun. I haven't done that one in quite a while.

Iris: Yep, it is something YOU said :p Just kidding. By the way are we having dinner this week? Vino Santo closed I heard, so we'll have to come up with something different. PS, I think I have the DVDs you asked about last time. I'll try to remember to bring my stash friday.

Lori: Can't remember what you were up to today. :eek: I agree about older kids at little one's parties, not very good usually. Great that DS seemed like an angel after that :D

Cookie: Are you feeling better? Do you think you can join us for dinner Friday?

Trish: Hope all is well on your side. It was a hot weekend and we spend it with sprinklers in the driveway.

OK, see you all in the morning. I'm doing the 4 DS' this week. I feel much better so that's great. I just still have a really stiff Achilles heel tendon. Anyone have any idea what helps?

Good Evening Ladies

Today was a great day. :) Class went really really well. So well in fact, that the instructor pulled me over in the hallway to tell me to make sure to give her my phone number and email because she definitely wants me to help her teach future classes. :D Talk about about a confidence and self esteem booster! I am so excited about my possible future in this business.

Everyone- What was in the air last night that we all decided to get hosed? LOL

Amelia- Wow...5 is an important age!! Is he starting school next year?? Just a general question about your kids...I know kinda weird, but it came up in conversation last night (don't ask me how)....but what age were your kids potty trained by? And did you have an easier time with your boy or girl? I know...RANDOM question...lol

Deb- What's wrong with leftovers? ;) Weird about your neighbor...not a very good impression to make on a neighborhood you just moved into!

Helene- About dinner Friday....I think I'm up to it. :confused: I am only concerned because I work a double friday (6 a.m! for a breakfast, and then my normal dayshift), and then I turn right back around Saturday for another double. Luckily I don't have a double on Thursday! But I'm concerned about getting my butt up to start Meso 3 next Saturday. What's Cookie up to? Maybe we can re-schedule for the following Friday if she can't go this week? Onto your Achilles Tendon....I didn't realize this was a recurring problem? It is most likely the result of tight calves. Do you have swelling at all? If you do, take an inflammatory and ice it on and off for ten minutes at a time. Make it a point to thoroughly stretch your calves, and incorporate some toe raises as well to open up the calf muscles. Does the stiffness go away after you've warmed up?? In the next few days/week stay away from wearing anything with a heel! I would almost give up step for a minute, as well as running. If the stiffness DOES go away after warming up....I would walk/run on flat surfaces only. HTH!! Let me know.....

Ok ladies...off to do some yoga!! See you all in the morning!

'Evening!
Belinda, hope you had fun at the bbq. How are your ears doing? Did you like the dvd?
Amelia, 5 yrs old?!! Where did the time go? I've been thinking of him as like 3. What kind of cake did yo make? Every day is a struggle with my eating. I made cream cheese brownies for work tomorrow, and of course had quite a few. Tomorrow's another day as you said.
Lori, where are you running around to today? Or are you not feeling too well from all the partying? Hope all is well.
Iris, wow, that's awesome! You must have been so proud and pleased by the woman's comments. Of course, she's right - you'll be fabulous. I can do this Fri or next Fri. Can't stay too late on the 14th - the next morning we're going to the Culinary Institute for a cooking demo and my dh's birthday.
Helene, hope your heel is doing better. Iris had good advice, hope it helps. Do you have access to a pool, perhaps a wo in it would be good.
Deb, how's the back now? But just as important how are those biscotti? They sound wonderful. I went for a long walk and tried a pilates dvd, and did okay. Go to dr again at end of wk, and will see then what he suggests. I'm ready to agree to the surgery that I've been avoiding for yrs.
Trish, you inspired me with the pilates, and did a dvd yesterday. My sore abs have been reminding me a bit to watch my eating. Only I watch it and don't stop it.
Another walk today and tried Mindy Mylrea's Workout! Gosh sh'es annoying, and it uses the upper body more than I remember. So I got out some gliding discs and did some of those exercises.
Cookie

Good evening,

Cookie, I always was wondering about Mindy Mylrea's Workouts! Which one do you have? Good job, getting it in!

Iris, that's fantastic! You go, girl! Glad you had fun. Have fun studying today.

Helene, LOL being drunk after one drink:eek: nice cal burn with HIS. Glad your back is feeling better.

Debbie, I felt the same way today:confused: sorry about your old neighbor! Good fences make good neighbors. I do believe that, stay away from the new one. She is trouble!

Amelia, happy b-day to your son! Can't believe he is already 5! Stay away from that icing, stay strong! Nice job, with SB today.

Lori, must be working? Hope you had a great weekend!

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.