Commit to get fit and lean for May 2, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Just a quick update! Sorry, I haven’t been online; my head hurts when I read emails, plus I had to go the doctor almost every day! My nose is still very swollen/stuffed and it’s still bleeding. I think I stopped the meds for the swelling to soon, I have a lot of headaches My ENT doctor wants me to take it easy (no high impact stuff or heavy lifting) for the next few weeks, that means STS is on hold.

My plan for next week is to start walking (maybe I can ride the bike in the gym?) for cardio and using the tubing/bands for weight training. I also will try to work my abs. It’s better than nothing, right!

The last few days DH and been taking the dogs for walks. As for my weight, I haven’t lost any nor did I gain any. I am happy for that!

I did have a few days after the hospital where I ate ice cream (Dove) twice a day, for my throat. LOL! It was so good!

Again thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes, I truly appreciate!

Have a great weekend!

Who orderd the pull up tower?

Good Morning!:)

Belinda....we have been thinking about you:) I can't believe you have had as many problems have you had! Hopefully you will be back on the mend in no time. Are you going to restart STS now? 2 monthes of STS behind you and now you may have to start all over again:confused: Im restarting tomorrow or Mon...haven't made up my mind yet. My sister is in no rush to get the set of dvds so I have plenty of time.

Last night I got my workout in. I did a 6 mile run (53 mins) and B&G standing work. I set the alarm for 5:45 today...but I didn't get up:rolleyes: Im hoping to get something in later...but it is Sat and who knows what the plans may be when I get off of work!

Other then that...nothing new happening around here. Im kinda annoyed b/c there are people under my feet:mad: One guy stopped by to get his paycheck (he was laid off) and now he as a new job so he kept talking about his new job...blah...blah....then the other guy who is laid off, he gets called in every now and then to work and I get to work with him:confused: Lets just say he isn't Mr.Postive!:confused: Negative people drive me nuts and not really what I want to hear first thing in the morning!!!!!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi Lori,

I do have pain killers at home, the nurse told me to stop taking it once the pain stops. I thought I could handle it, I guess not! If the pain in my head doesn't stop by next week, I will go back to the hospital. Just to make sure everything is fine@ I gonna start STS over, I missed way to many weeks:( I wished I could start STS today!

BTW! Nice workout last night!

Have a great day everyone! I will take my walk soon!

Good morning girls,

I didn't do my workout yesterday (too tired and my legs were still hurting). Every once in a while since I was a kid, my legs really hurt. When I was young they said it was growing pains (I only grew to 5'1":rolleyes:). A few years back they had me going for tests for MS. Needless to say I won't be going to the Dr. for this:D

I'm going to do STS 12 legs today.

Belinda - It's great to hear from you. I feel so bad you've been through so much:( I hope the time flies for you:)

Lori - You should talk your boss into getting a treadmill for you at work:eek: I saw on the news where companies are installing treadmills with laptops for employees. You go at a very slow pace, but they said the employees were more productive. Amazon has a plastic laptop device that attaches to the treadmill, I'm seriously thinking about getting it:)

Amelia - Enjoy your rest day today!!

Cookie - Wow, you had some workout yesterday. Good luck with the services this weekend. I'm always on the quest for comfortable shoes, but I like to wear a bit of a heel (since I'm so short).

Trish - Have a nice weekend . . . what happened to the nice weather we were having??

I forgot to tell you that yesterday when I was working at the mall, I saw 2 people wearing face masks. Not sure if this is the lastest fashion trend:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.