Commit to get fit and lean for May 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I never got a workout in yesterday. I will work out today, not sure what yet. I also have to take the dogs for a walk later.

Have a great Monday and workout! BBL!

Do what you want just get it done for May 10, 2010

never mind.... I am telling you, I am brain dead these days.

Good Morning!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!!!!

I was MIA yesterday....to much on the go. We had a good time on Sat night and didn't get home until 3 (again!) I wasn't really drinking though so I felt great yesterday morning. DS slept at my inlaws house so we got to sleep in until 11. We then went to my inlaws house for lunch and then went shopping for my MIL's gift:eek: I know....a bit late;) While we were shopping I picked out a really nice painting I thought would go nice in the house. When I wasn't looking DH bought it for me:D Now it just needs to be hung! After that we came home and everyone came here for dinner. We had lobsters and steak:) Anyway....it was a good day!

I got up early enough to get a good workout in. Yesterday was a rest day b/c of sat's long run which btw....was just o.k. I didn't do the 32 kms I was suppose to do. I just didn't have it in me. I only did 29 kms (only!:rolleyes:) I might tack the last 3 kms on to next weeks run.

Im hoping my boss is gone today. He is in charge of two areas now and he as been trying to visit the other one for a while but the weather wasn't very nice and he didn't want to travel when the roads were wet. Soooooo....I am really,really hoping that he decided to somewhere today cause I don't really care to see him.

Belinda** Have a good workout!

BBL!
Lori:)

Iris** Glad to see you were in a smashing mood yesterday! LOL Great way to start us off;);) Good job getting your workout in. Hopefully the cold won`t hang on for to long!

Helene and Trish** Hope you enjoyed the little ones yesterday!

Deb** I always thought that 10 mins workouts were a waste of time.....so I never bothered with even buying them. I guess if its a really hard 10 mins then its o.k! LOL My run was o.k...I have had better runs. I am hoping I will feel better then that in 3 weeks time!

Ameila** I was thinking the same thing lately. I need to either get new dvds and step outside of cather or I need to get some of the ones I loaned out back. My runnins partner as the GS ones and I really would like to have them back now. Everytime I want to do weights I wish they were here.

Belinda** So it took a while to download those workouts. I haven`t tried it before. Im guessing its cheaper then buying the dvds and having them shipped.

Hope I didn`t miss anyone. I will bbl!

Good Morning Ladies.

And today isn't much better. :mad: It figures I have a doctor's appt. today too, I'm supposed to be having my tetanus shot (which I don't think they'll give me while I'm sick), and my annual gyn. Only I would schedule the worst 15 min. of the year and the worst shot of the decade on the same day. :confused: I'm gonna make myself do some kind of cardio, even if it's basic step! Just to say I did something!

Belinda- Have a great workout today! What thread did you mean to start? Ours or the other one? I'm confused when you do that....lol

Lori- LOL @ smashing mood. Glad I could start us off on a positive note yesterday. :p That sounds like one yummy dinner you had! I love lobster. Glad you could get some rest while DS was at your inlaws.

Amelia- I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been in a pissy mood! ;) Hope you had a great workout yesterday!! What did you do for mother's day?

Deb- So how was SNL??? I missed it! I wanted to see it with Betty White. Yeah one of the reasons I shy away from drinking now is the way it makes me feel the next morning , and also the way it makes me "feeel" the next morning. ;) I watched an infomercial BBL yesterday...lol I didn't realize Bum Bum is pronounced like Boom Boom.

As it turns out my brother went down to my parents and made that fettucini alfredo from scratch for my mother. She had a great Mother's day, I could tell when I talked to her on the phone. :) I'm happy about that.

Ok I'm gonna try and squeek out something resembling a workout. BBL

Hey Girls!

Wishful thinking I guess. Im not alone today but I am for the time being. Just put a pot of coffee on and waiting for it to brew. Im also famished but I don't know what to eat. I had a all bran bar on the way to work so I am leaning towards a banana....or maybe a bowl of oatmeal.

Todays workout was 4DS chest and back, PH abs and a 55 min run outside. I didn't intend to go that long and I was kinda late getting home. I wanted to be home around 8:30 and I was gone until 8:45.

Iris** Happy to hear your mom had a great day yesterday. Your mother sounded happier then mine Im assuming. I can tell when my mom isn't impressed with me and apparently calling her at 1:30 in the afternoon wasn't good enough. She asked me why I was calling so late?:mad: When I got off of the phone my inlaws couldn't believe that she said that to me. My MIL said that if it was her mother she would have hung up on her and my FIL told me to call her at 4:30 in the morning next year. Seriously? Who says that? I said "what took me so long? The day isn't half over" She goes to church at 11 and when I rolled over and looked at the time I knew I was gonna be in the dog house. For some reason she likes for us to call before she goes to church! I don't get her half of the time...actually, I don't get her 3/4 of the time. Hope you start feeling better~!

Alright...I will bbl!

GUYS!!!!!! IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D I just sigend up for the personal trainers course that I have been talking about for MONTHS!:D:D:D I have been thinking about it ever since Fri night and DH and I were going to read over the online course that I found but we didn't get around to it. I was reading it last night myself and after coming to work today and finding out the new owners aren't reviewing our salaries until they have been here 6 m....thats all I needed!
I wasn't sure how I would feel about it after I signed up but I am really excited about it!!!

BB in a bit!

Hallo girls,

I am done with the "Viper" from the Terminator DVD:p That is one tough workout. I did the Gauntlet and Imax Xtreme before, but never the Viper! I burned 646 cal.

I forgot to tell you girls, I am flying to the states on Wednesday. I will start us off tomorrow, not sure if I will have time on Wednesday. We are leaving very early. ;)

Lori, that is fantastic! I am so excited with you:eek:

I will be back later. Gotta run.

Hey girls, its been a busy morning for me. DH and I went grocery shopping then i came home and did a workout. Decided on Kelly Coffey Meyer's Plyometrics...it kicked my bootie:confused: it was fun though.

I had an awesome workout yesterday too, did 4ds KB + Legs. :)

Belinda-Nice job on your workout today, awesome calorie burn! Im looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month:)

Lori-Fantastic news on the online course! How long is the course? Im so excited for you!!!! Yay on the new painting too!!!

Iris-Ugh, the dreaded 'paper gown' appointment:confused: Im glad mine is over with for the year. How was basic step? My Mother's Day was great, my babies made little pictures and clay models(one of an angel,one a flower pot) for me. DH and I got both our mothers perfume so there happy with that,LOL.

Hello to everyone that follows! Have a great day girls:)

Good Afternoon Ladies.

Well thank god that appointment is over for the year! It's already uncomfortable enough, and I have a new doctor plus being sick on top of it. :confused: *sigh*. She asked me if I was on birth control, I said no...she says are you trying to get pregnant? I said NO. Then she got on a tangent about prenatal vitamins. :confused: I learned more about folic acid in those 3 minutes than most expecting mothers probably know. *sigh* Then she asked me if my "partner" has changed in the past 3 months. I had to stop myself from saying " I've tried !!". :eek::p

Amelia- Great workouts!! How was it doing Plyo after doing 4DS Legs yesterday? Did it make your legs feel better or worse?

Lori- Great news on taking the course!! What cert is it? I'm sorry your mom gave you such a hard time!! I would call at 4:30 a.m. next year...LOL

Belinda- So what are you coming into town for this week? Just a visit? And thanks for letting me know you wont' be starting us off...it'll save me from having a meltdown...lol :p

So I ended up trying to do All Step from CTX (Helene has loaned me this valuable dvd :D) I made it partway through, was getting a bit dizzy, having a harder than normal time breathing. Then did "tough core" from Core Max (another loaner from Helene) and got through that for the most part. Being sick is just plain annoying. BBL

Evening,

Sitting in a meeting from home right now ...... I am multitasking ;)

Belinda: Enjoy your trip and Insanity. Hope you'll be able to check in once in a while.

Deb: So are you going to be Italian with a Brazilian Butt :p? What is up with the weather lately? Where did the heat go to?

Amelia: Those are some nice workouts you got in. Way to go! How are you feeling about interview 2 for Friday?

Lori: That is awesome. Great that you have something positive to focus on. That means you need to get some studying done then! :eek:

Iris: LOL, I have been putting off my exam. I need to schedule the "pop the hood" appointment. The only thing is men have to put up with prostate exams later on. Payback time ! I hope you are feeling better as I write this.

Cookie: How are you?

OK, need to pay attention to the meeting. Did M2 disc 13. Still have to figure out what I am going to do for cardio tomorrow.....

Have a good evening all and see you in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.