COMMIT TO GET FIT AND LEAN FOR MAY 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do M2 D14, Leg Trisets!

I will be back to report my workout;) Have a great weekend!

Hallo again:D

I am done with my leg workout and Leaner Legs abs!

We are having a BBQ with some friends today!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Good Morning!

Me tired!:confused::) Im not to bad actually but I did lay in bed for a while before I decided to get up and start my day. Just after I got in bed last night, DH started to get ready for bed as well and then I heard pitter patter....I thought it was weird foot steps for a 34 yr old man:D Sure enough, before I knew it I was cuddling into a 3 yr old. Its been a while since he as slept with me so I didn't mind that much. Then DH slept in his bed.

I think I am going to do a run on the TM mixed in with a DVD. Maybe DM again. Im unsure. I think I will give myself from 7:30-9 to workout, i should get a pretty good workout in. Most a.m workouts are only 60 mins long maybe.

Belinda** Good job with your workout. Hope your ear infection clears up soon. I don't know if I have ever had an ear infection.

Trish** 7 hours of sleep is good! I usually only get 6 or just under. I had a nap with DS last night when I put him to bed, then I went back to bed @ 12:30 but woke again @ 2. I had a weird dream and when I woke up I could hear a funny noise. It was DH snoring in the next room! He doesn't usually snore so you can only imagine the root he would have gotten in the ribs if he had been lying right next to me!

Deb** Hope your back isn't causing you to much grief! My leg hurts and its in a weird spot. But it doesn't hurt when I workout....so thats good! LOL Or run for that matter!:D I would think thats when it would be at its worst but nope!

Ameila** Good job staying away from Mcd's yesterday. Hope DD is feeling better soon. I always think to myself that after 24 hrs on antibiotics they will feel much better. Im so happy that we didn't have a winter like last winter. I thought forsure pneumonia was going to be reaccuring all the time!

Alright....I think that catches me up with personals! Have a good day everyone! I have another b-day party to go to tonight but I seriously don't know if I can do it! Party...party...party!:confused: Oh and yesterday's kids b-day party was a complete show! It was the worst party I have ever been to! There were older boys there b/c the b-day girls brother is 5 or 6 so other mothers brought their boys who were the same age. They were soooo rough. And then over in the corner was a mother with twins and they were throwing tantrum after tantrum! It was nuts!! DS looked like a complete angel next to them! I think he was scared! LOL

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

I'm enjoying another rest day today. I have class from 8:30 til 5:30, then the family is going out for my Dad's birthday.

Belinda- I'm so sorry about your ears!! :( So how are you going to prevent sweat from getting in there??

Amelia- LOL @ your prissy hands. Sorry about your DD....strept throat is no joke! :(

Lori- I'm going to relax this week and join the land of the living after this weekend course. lol I"m spent and beat, I need to regroup! Of course, DG was around early yesterday.......he stood at a table by the bar and just kept saying "Finished" in a really loud voice....*sigh* :rolleyes:

Deb- I will absolutely wear a big hat......when pig's fly! :eek: We've never made pink jubilee's...but we do make Mint Julips. :) I"m not working today, anyways (first race day I've missed since I've been there), and race days are such a pain in the a$$ that I would have been happier getting a root canal today. lol Hope you have a good time today!!

Trish- Great workout yesterday!I can't believe how warm it's going to be!! Enjoy the sun. :)

Hello to Helene and Cookie! Seriously ladies, is it something I said? lol

BBL

Happy Derby Day!
belinda, ohhh, ear infections are so nasty. Hope yours clears up quick.
Deb, are you wearing a large hat? I love those mint juleps. Must be just thinking about them makes me oxyified 'cause I misspelled julep three times when typing the word.
Lori, had my mri and the noise didn't bother me - my dh's snoring had me well prepped. So if you ever need one you'll be set also. Where's the leg pain?
Amelia, hope your dd feels better and doesn't give it to anyone else in the family. How's the eating going?
Iris, what the heck class are you taking? Being on the other side of the bar - Derby Day is wonderful. One of my favs of the whole year.
Helene, how are you doing? Was this your long week at work?
Trish, isn't it so hard to get 7 hrs of sleep? When I get it, my mind is so much clearer first thing in the morning. Otherwise, it takes a few cups of coffee to get me going.
Well, my dh told me to end the pity party and try to wo. Only my shoulder is really inhibiting me from doing a lot. Did think I still can use a good left hook on him tho. Took some allergy meds and am waiting for them to kick in so I can try a long walk. I'm so frustrated with not being able to do wts and even cardio is irksome that I've been stress eating, which certainly does not help at all. Enough complaining! Off to get ready for a walk.
Cookie

Good morning Cathletes:D

Today i plan on doing 4ds legs + yoga, got The biggest loser yoga on tabs. Its pretty darn challenging.

Belinda-Have fun at your BBQ! Nice workout this morning.

Lori-Have a nice workout today, sorry the b-day party didn't go to well...

Cookie-Sending hugs to you, my eating isn't that well. I will go all day on plan then ruin it with something at night. I have no will power for some reason. But the good news is I start all over again the next day so i guess one day i will get it right,LOL.

Iris-Enjoy your class and Dinner with your Dad. happy birthday to him!

hello to Debbie,Trish and Helene!:D I will BBL to report my workout.

Happy May Day!!! (Can you believe it's May 1st:eek:)

My back feels much better but still not right. I'm going to do GS shoulders, bi's & tri's today. I'm starting to think I hurt my back by pedaling backwards on the ellipitical or didn't have my bike set right in spin class:confused:

I'm not sure how you girls function on under 7 1/2 hours of sleep. I get about 7 - 7 1/2 and am always looking for more:p 8-10 would be perfect:D

Belinda - I'm wondering how you fly with bad ears. Anytime I have been sick and fly it is the most painful experience. I hope you feel better . . . great job getting your workout in:)

Lori - Kudos on your workout with so little sleep. I hope today's party will be better for you, party girl:)

Iris - Let us know how the class goes, your going to have so much info under your belt. Too funny about the root canal being better than race day!

Cookie - Any results from the MRI yet? No big hat for me either:) As far as workouts go only you know how your body feels. I'm going to stick to walking for cardio too until my back feels better.

Trish - Beautiful weather this weekend . . . yes!!!!

Amelia - Great job avoiding Mcd's. Do you still have a cheat day?

Helene - What are you up to this weekend?

Have a great day:)

Hey Girls!

My workout ended up being CC#5 which took me 6 miles and then I did the UB work in BM2. Good workout.

I like not having anyone under my feet today! Its nice but the weather is sucky!!! Rain/snow...WTH is going on here? And this makes me think about going south again although time is running out on going anywhere now. STOP IT LORIIIIIIIIIIIII! STOP IT!!!!!!

Iris** Have a good day in class. Are you bringing an apple to your teacher??? hehe!:) You sound like one of my friends who is a nurse and she just wrote an exam. She feels like she has been living under a rock the past few months cause all she has done is work and study.

Ameila** The party was crazy but DS wasn't so it was all good. When I asked him if he wanted to go he said "yes" right away, no hesitation what so ever, can't say I blame him!

Deb** 8-10...I would feel like a new women! LOL Glad to hear your back is gradually getting better.

Cookie** DH doesn't snore very often and thats probably why it woke me up. He best not start snorning either or he will be making a new bed for himself far....far away from my room. So do you think you will take DH's advice and get that workout in??

I will bbl!
Lori:)

workout done,4ds legs + yoga, man was i shaking:confused: I couldn't even finish that yoga workout...my legs were giving out on me:confused::confused: I REALLY, really hate those low plane lunges....just saying.

Debbie-Oh man, if i had 8-10 hours of sleep a day all of the 'bitchiness' would be *poof* gone,LOL! Im crossing my fingers that your back is better..enjoy your workout. Im not sure what im going to do as far as a cheat meal goes...first i have to on stay on plan for more than two days without crashing:confused: Its hard when the kids and DH want yummy(unhealthy) foods.

Lori-Nice workout today...enjoy the rest of your day!

ok girls..bb in the A.M

Hi girls,

I did GS shoulders & bi's not tri's yet busy baking biscotti cookies the temptation is in the air. My back has gone from hurt to sore so I can't complain anymore;)

Lori - I bet our summer like weather is coming your way . . . maybe after the weekend:)

Amelia - I'm tempted to quit when the low plane lunges come:eek: great job!

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.