Commit to get Fit and Lean for March 6, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I did take my dogs for a long walk! I didn't get my stretch in :rolleyes: I was to tired. My plan is to do cardio today and a nice stretch!

I will try to be back later, still need to clean my house. Wished I had done it yesterday:confused:

Have a great weekend!

Good Morning:)

I wake up now with out the alarm even having to go off!:eek: I woke up at 6:29! DS slept with me last night b/c I tried to "fix" him before I went to bed and b/c I moved him, he woke up and started crying. So he slept with me and DH slept on the pull out couch! LOL Poor guy!

His mom gave us $500 yesterday from the money she won. DH stashed it in his pocket and took off:rolleyes: What a loser! Then we went to walmart last night and he bought himself and Ipod Touch...not sure when he plans on passing over my share of the dough, but it better be soon! Another pair of jeans maybe in order...or a pair of boots.....or even some shirts! LOL Who knows!

DD's room looks really nice. My mom wanted to start moving things from one room to the next last night after DS went to bed....leave it to her. She can't sit still for 2 secs! Anyway, Im guessing thats what I will be doing when I get off of work this evening.

Not sure what todays workout will be, Im thinking another circuit! I ordered a bunch of stuff for training yesterday. I sent my BIL a email, asking him if there is anything I should buy or anything I should be doing while training. He isn't a personal trainer but he use to work in a gym for years and he is the kind of person who researches EVERYTHING and it all stays in his brain. Anyway, he sent me an email with some stuff I should buy and I ordered all of it. Most of it was to reduce lactic acid and to help joints. Should be interesting.

Belinda** Im sure you will get your stretching in today. Don't we always wish we had done the house work yesterday! LOL Then we would never have to do it today!:p

Ameila** Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling very well. So does this mean you are going to give up coffee now!? ;) When we went to Cuba i was a full week without coffee b/c their coffee sucks...more like espresspo and I didn't need to energy when I was laying on the beach. For 2 days I had a headache and as soon as my feet hit home soil I went to Tims! I should have given it up but I don't have any other bad habits.

Iris** So how was your night with the girls? Tell us all about it! Im trying to think of how you can sink your claws into DJ....you may have to bite the bullet and ask him out!?:) For the record...I was the one who asked DH out!:)

Helene** DD may tell me if something looks nice but its probably only b/c she wants to wear it! When we got home she asked if the jeans would fit her. Its about the only time she wanted to fit into my jeans! LOL Now she thinks she deserves $90 jeans! I don't have a cleaning lady:p but most of my friends so and yes...they clean before the cleaning lady comes.

Deb** How was your workout yesterday? Im assuming we have all of our snow now. Im hoping for a very mild day so maybe...just maybe...I could get out for a long run tomorrow.

I will bbl! This is longer then I thought it was gonna be!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies!

Well, we had so much fun last night! :D Despite all of us being tired from our long week at our JOBS. It was 11:00 when I got home, I can't imagine what time it was when Cookie got home, she lives a bit farther away! I'm going to attempt to post a pic.... Our very nice and handsome server was nice enough to snap one for us. ;) Unfortunately, my stomach is a wreck job today..... I'm going to keep it somewhat short, I'm running a tad behind from getting up late.......:eek: I start Meso 2 today, and have no idea what Im' in for.................................. Hopefully I'll BBL for personals..

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 12
Good morning

Im thinking about doing one of FF's rotations(noticed i said 'thinking':confused:) its the 'Get Ready for Summer 08' rotation. Here is a link if anyone is interested
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236858

Im so bad about doing rotations though...ive done FF's before and stuck to them so will see.

So,with that said,today is upper body,not sure what upper body yet:eek: I may do PH...

Belinda-Awesome job on your dogwalk yesterday!

Lori-soooo,what kind of stuff did your BIL recommend? Im curious..always on the lookout for new gooodies. Congrats to your MIL for winning! LOl at your DH stashing the money..

Iris-Great pic of you guys! glad to hear you had a good time! Have a good workout today!

ok,bbl gotta go figure out what im having for breakfast...

Hi Girls!:)

I am at work now, just downed a bowl of cereal and now I feel like I need foffee! Maybe I glass of water before the foffee!

I thought I was going to get to the hockey game tonight but I forgot that my SIL was having a epicure party. I know it sounds like something involving "feet" but its actually spices. So I HAVE to go there and then hopefully I will meet up with everyone later. But knowing me, I will want to go straight home and right to bed;)

Todays workout was 5 miles mixed in with PH, didn't get to do the tri work. I also did B&G stability abs workout for the first time. I forgot all of the extras that are on some of these dvds.

Ameila** I can give you a list of what he told me to buy. Actually I will copy it, and send you a PM. That would probably be the easier. The most expensive thing there was $51.99...but that may have also been in U.S dollars, not sure. All of it together was only $170...but that might only be enough to get me through a month!

Iris** Wow...what a bunch of beauties! Cookie isn't how I pictured her at all! Sounds like you had an awesome time!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

PH UB done..have no idea how many cals i burned,didn't wear my HRM:eek: It was a good workout!

Im back to tracking my calories as of yesterday. Trying for around 1500-1600. I would LOVE to weigh 160 or less before June!(about 15lbs) I can do it:cool:

Lori-Nice workout today, enjoy your epicure party(does sound like feet,lol) I wish i could give up coffee but no can do, i drank my usual two cups this morning:D One thing i wish i could give up is artificial sweeteners :eek:

Hi girls,

I'm hoping my workout lifts my mood up today. I'm finally going to do Disc 22 chest, shoulders & tri's. We're having temps in the 50's today:D

Belinda - Enjoy your cardio:) Wish I had a magic wand to get my house clean.

Lori - I never heard of a spice party, do you cook? Great workout.

Amelia - I'm happy your feeling better today:) FF's rotation sounds interesting.

Iris, Helene & Cookie - Great picture:) Hey, there's no food on the table:confused: I'm glad you girls had fun.

Iris - I hope you enjoy Meso 2.

Trish - Hi

Have a great day:)

Hi girls,

Thanks for you kind words and Hugs yesterday. You girls are the best!

Done with my workout/cleaning the house and cooking dinner! I ended up doing KPC "Kicking and Punching" premix. It was a short/sweaty workout. I also did the abs from KPC. Plus I did SM with the bands! That is it for me today.

Iris, Helene & Cookie, love the picture! Thanks for sharing! Which one is Cookie? Iris you are in the middle, right? Glad you girls had fun. Hope to meet all off you one day!

Iris, have fun with M2 today.

Amelia, glad you feeling much better. Debbie's rotations are awesome, enjoy! I think I did that one before:eek: I am also an track with my food intake! BTW, nice job with your UB wo today.

Lori, good job with your workout today. Have fun with your epicure party!

Have a great weekend!

Hello!

Quick check-in. We had a great time last night. :D We're going to do it again next month.

PH done this morning. I like it a lot as well! I was supposed to do 40/20 Hiit after but I'll see if I have energy left tonight instead. In the meantime, we are going tubing so loads of fun and I don't want to be too tired for it!

BBL tonight.

Have a great day.
Belinda: I am on the right with curly hair. Cookie is on the left.

Hi girls,

I finished my workout :) on to a mountain of laundry.

Belinda - I think if the Dr's followed you around for a day, they would stop testing you:D

Helene - Have fun tubing:)

Iris - Is DJ around on weekends?

Cookie - How far away are you from the others?

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

Hey girls,

Apologies for dropping off the way I did...I made the stupid mistake of getting on the scale last week and got really bummed...I only dropped .6lbs in 3 weeks after working so hard!!! I'm not sure what's up with me...I'm wondering if I'm hitting a plateau or something. Then of course the knee and shoulder are a constant pain in the you-know-where!!! Anyway, I've pulled myself up out of my self-pity and am back in the game! I'm going to tighten up my diet even more and keep working hard. Hopefully, there will be some change. Anyways....

Belinda - How have you been doing? Nice wo!

Lori - How many weeks do you have before your race? Is this one different than the other ones that you have run? Would love to know what your BIL recommended for joints. My knees have been bothering more than normal lately. Actually, I just got a new prescription from my ortho for new braces. Hope they help. Enjoy your epicure party...sounds interesting.

Iris - So glad I didn't miss the pic of you guys!! You all look great:)!! How cool that you are in the same area. Hope your stomach is feeling better.

Amelia - I'm on my last week of FF's Get Ready for Summer 2007 and trying to decide what to do next...I'm thinking about the 2008 or 2009 rotation, but have also been thinking about adding in some other DVDs (Jillian Michaels or Jari Love maybe). I'm feeling as though I need to mix things up a bit more.

Helene - Tubing sounds like fun! Hope you had a great time!

Deb - How have you been? I saw your post on fb with Simba's pics. He was a beautiful dog! Hope it hasn't been too hard for you. Did you get out and enjoy the weather today? Definitely gets you in the mood for spring!

Cookie - Hope you're doing well..you look great in the pic!

Will try to get back here more often.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.