Commit to get fit and lean for March 4

Good Morning!:)

I had a pretty good night at work. I think I napped from 12'ish - 4. Then when I got home I died:)! I didn't hear anyone else get up so I feel pretty good even though I didn't have my proper rest.

I have some DOMS in my back but I can't tell if its good DOMS or something else. It almost feels as if I slept wrong but there as to be some soreness there b/c of those chinups.Nothing in the tri's though:confused: Oh well!

Todays workout is going to be a run outside ( I think) I already told DH that when he comes home for lunch I am going to go for a run, unless it is raining out....which it is right now! But its a perfect temp for running. We also lost ALOT of snow the past couple of days:D I love it!

I will bbl to report my workout. We are heading out soon to play!

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!

Lori:)

Good morning!

Lori** enjoy your run today! I already took my dogs for a walk! I will do my UB workout later tonight!

BBL!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hey girls DH took my measurements....i lost a total of 2 and 1/4 for the month of feburary:D
Im down:
3/4 waist
1/4 hips
3/4 in ea. leg
arms the same
Calves are slightly larger:confused:

My weight was basicly the same after I got on the scale three times:confused: I tell ya...the scale is no longer my friend these days;):rolleyes:

but im happy with my resluts...I think its the running;)

Belinda-Have fun with your UB workout later...What are your temps over there? Were suppose to get into the high 50's today...i maybe taking my doggie for a walk later.

Lori-I didn't have any doms in my UB following my workout monday...strange how they work. I went heavy too..almost as heavy as Cathe.

Hey to everybody that follows. Today is 4DS leg premix and i will also talk my doggie for a walk later. bbl

Last edited:
Good morning girls,

Today I'm doing Disc 2 upper body. Afterwards I will go to work. We are going to Florida in 2 weeks for 5 days. I am so dreading putting on a bathing suit. I always wait till the last minute to try and clean up my eating and up my workouts:mad: I need to get some self tanner today, too!

Belinda - have fun with your workouts today!

Lori - I hope the rain stops for you. I may also try and get a run in today. I have to cram in a lot of workouts in the next 2 weeks.

Amelia - Great, great job on the inches lost . . . way to go! I think running combined w/ weights works the quickest to slim down.

Cookie - Crossing my fingers that your MIL will be able to attend the wedding.

BBL, hi to everyone who follows.

Hi girls,

still no workout:p The weather is so nice today! I will do my workout at 5 pm (in 45 min.):p

Debbie** enjoy disc2 today!

Amelia** WTG on your results! You rock, girl!

Hey Ladies:)

I am sooo lazy:confused: If I could have a nap I would but there is a 2 yr old running around:( I think I use to have little naps when DD was little but she was more trust worthy then this guy. I shouldn't say "nap" more like on "stand by":rolleyes:

I haven't gotten any exercise in yet and there is a good chance it will be done on the TM. Its not as nice outside as I thought! There was sloppy snowing falling earlier. So I trying to decide if I should get a run in later (DH said he may leave work earlier...but Ive heard that before:rolleyes:) or run tonight after DS goes to bed.

Ameila** Congrats on the measurements...woo hoo! Did you decide where you were eating tonight?

Deb** I didn't know you were going to FL! I think sometimes if we are good for a couple of days we think we look better...when really we look the same, its just all in our heads:eek: Ive been good since Sun and the scale was went down a bit so now I think I look better:p

Belinda** Enjoy your workout. How long is DH away for?

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am finally done with disc 5! Still didn't work my abs:rolleyes::rolleyes::( It's now 7 p.m.

Lori** hope you get a nap in today! Sounds like you need one! Enjoy your run later!

Have a good one!

Hey girls...finished my workout ealier today,now im in the middle of cooking my DH his birthday dinner. He decided he'd rather eat in than go out to eat...fine with me! He's requested Butter beans,smoked sausage,fried potatoe's and cornbread...and of course his cake.

Lori-LOL at being on standby. Have fun with your run later...

Debbie-Great workout this morning...How exciting,going to florida for five days!

Belinda-Good Job getting your workout in! thanks for the happy b-day vibes...he said thanks!

Hey to everybody that follows...have a great day!

Hi girls,

Back from work, I'm going to do a quick run. Work has been so slow, but at least I can leave early.

Belinda - How many times a week do you include abs?

Amelia - Your dinner sounds yummy!!

Lori - I hope you were able to nap and workout:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.