Commit to get fit and lean for March 4, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry, I didn't came back yesterday! I have an ear infection since I left the ENT doc on Tuesday.:confused:

Yesterday I did do some exerices with the foam roller. I also took my dogs for a nice long walk. My plan today is to do some cardio and ab workout.

I will be back later! Enjoy your day!

Good Morning Girls!

I had an AWESOME sleep last night! I feel like a million bucks! Hopefully I wont feel lazy later cause that can happen when I get to much sleep. I fell asleep with DS as usual, got up around 8:45, nothing on tv so I went to bed around 10 and read some of my marathon book. I was probably asleep by 10:30. I havent fell asleep that early in a long time! But if I dont feel tired all I have to do is read! LOL

So I didnt get out for my long run this a.m. I think there is freezing rain out there. I guess I am going to have to hope for a nice day over the weekend. 19 k isnt to long, I should only be gone little over 90 mins. Its the longer ones, later, that I wont be able to do on the mornings when I am working. I wont be able to punch 30 k before work:eek: Takes to long so those will HAVE to be done on a Wed or Thurs...thats if I am working the weekends I am suppose to do those run and Im sure with my luck, it will be. With all that being said, Im not sure what my workout will be today. Maybe a circuit with the TM. I may also do 4DS bic, tris and should.

Belinda** Sorry to hear you have a ear infection! I dont know if I have ever had one,all I know is that they arent to pleasant!

Iris** So when are you looking to finish up work there? After you get a few clients? I bet DJ will be your first client!:eek: Oh the fun of toddlers!!! I looked some info last night but I think they link hyperactive, with ADHD...and I know he isnt that. The funny thing is, is that when anyone else is taking care of him, he isnt that crazy. No one else sees the craziness when Im not there...so prehaps he is just trying to do it to tick me off? I was drawing with him at the table so its not as if he was being ignored.

Cookie** Its not really a vaca...my running partner and I are doing a marathon. Time will go by fast once Im there, no doubt. Which reminds me that I need to register. Its only 60% full and I dont know if its ever been sold out.

O.k...I will bbl to report my workout. Im not sure whats on the agenda here today. We may just stay inside, its not to nice out side and I have no reason to go out.

Lori:)

Hi girls,

On Tuesday I saw a doctor in Ophthalmology ,Endocrinology,Oncology, ENT and Mammogram:confused: there was one more, can't think of it right now:eek:

They took over 14(tubs) of blood tests! That was fun, I was getting dizzy getting that much blood drawn at once. I have to wait two weeks to get the results from the blood tests! Most of them are sent to the US!

My white blood cells are low, I think I told you all about it before. I had a normal white blood count in 2002, since than If's low. The Ocology doc is the one who ordered all the blood tests. He doesn't think I have cancer, he believes it's due to all my ear infections I had over the last 12 years. Just to make sure, he is checking!

The ENT doctor got all the fluid out of my ear, that was painful! Before she does surgery, she wants my ear infection to be healed. Good luck with that!:p She gave me some ear meds I have to put in my ear at night, so my ear is draining. I feel like I have acid in my ear:confused:

I also need surgery on my right eye, it's not aligned correctly.

I got the results from my mammogram, it's fine! :eek:Yeah!

I also saw a doctor for my thyroid. My thyroid is fine, she took a utrasound and more blood tests!

I am not sure I am missing something! I still can't remember the one doctor I saw? I am getting old!

I ended up doing SJP "All Step" premix 26 min.

I still need to walk the dogs and work my abs! I will be back later!

Good Morning Ladies

I'm stuck between doing Imax and KPC today....I haven't gotten that much sleep, after working a double, and I just got up a half hour early for no reason....:confused: I think I figured if I didn't, I wouldn't get up at all...lol

So right after I posted last night, take a guess who came back? :rolleyes: He wants to get together...*sigh*...I said lets stick with holidays (we've seen each other every holiday of this year so far...LOL), and went with St. Patricks Day... However! I looked when I got home, and I have rehearsal that night, and the next morning a dentist appointment, and not only that, I can't be having overnight guests now.....lol Because if DJ said something, I would stop hanging out with DG, definitely. But right now, I really have no reason to! On the flip side of that, I would never flaunt some guy around here in the morning, especially a guy that I could take or leave anyways! Well ladies, this forum has become my personal diary....I should just blog!! Then you would have a choice to read it or not...LOL

Belinda- Dang! Sorry about your ear.....haven't had one of those since I was a kid... Hope you feel better soon! Take it easy with your cardio.

Lori- Have a great workout today. Maybe your DS is just hyper with you? He probably doesn't have any of those "conditions" they love to lable on kids and throw pills at. He just loves his mommy!! :D So I have two choices, I can start off at a gym, which I know I will, but I will probably have to still work this job part time, definitely. OR Get a real job full time and start off slowly at a gym, but that means getting two new jobs, but I want out of my job so bad, that I'll take whatever happens first....:confused:

Cookie- Geeez you are sounding like me with the tiredness....:( I think my biggest mistake was going back to working out hard core with STS 2 days after I threw up all night....:confused: Maybe you went back too soon as well? I think we haven't given our bodies time to really regroup.....this rest week (as lazy as it makes me feel) really did the trick. ;)

Helene and Cookie- So is PF Changs good?? I know I can be there around 6ish give or take 15 min... And I know I'll want a martini and those lettuce wrap thingies...;) I'm looking forward to it! :D

Ok off to do not sure which workout....lol BBL

Hello girls!

Belinda: Ear infection after the ENT? :confused: Ugh. Hope you are OK with Cardio.

Lori: Hope your watch is better. Wish I had more time to check-in at work, but there is always so much to do. Just enough time to lurk :p

Iris and Cookie: Woohoo, tomorrow it is! We had planned on PF Changs at 6PM with Iris. Cookie, it seems I can't PM you. If you unset it for a bit I can PM you my phone number just in case you can't find us.

Deb: That is a sad story about MIL.

Amelia: Hope you are doing well unpacking.

Trish: Hello!

OK, off to work. Yesterday was a rest day for me. Tonight I have MM on tap and some house cleaning.

Hi again... checking back in with KPC (through the 2nd combo...I rarely do the 3rd), Ab Circuits w/ Stab. Ball (I WANT to master those one legged pikes!), and SJP stretch...

Helene- Maybe we should meet at one specific place before we go into Changs? Because it might be mobbed on a Friday night, and dont' want any of us to get lost in the crowd! lol Ohhh should I make a reservation? Never thought of that....hmmm.....

Ok off to shower and work, but I'm sure I'll lurk on and off today..lol

Good morning girls! Were all moved in and almost unpacked. Everything is great, the move went pretty smoothly!

Monday i did some yoga & yesterday i did a 3mile run interval. This morning i woke up dizzy and nauseated, my dd had a stomach bug or something Tuesday so i guess i got it. No workout for me today...

Were having trouble with our internet connection, hopefully i can check in tomorrow. Have a great workout/rest today and i will check in tomorrow:)

'Evening! I am so excited about meeting Iris and Helene tomorrow!!! Honestly! Hope that doesn't seem weird but it will be so great to put a face and voice with the words. I have a huge meeting at work tomorrow so thinking about 6 pm will get me thru.
Belinda, that's a slew of drs! And vials of blood. You sure you weren't in one of those popular vampire movies? Glad the news so far is good - hope it all continues to be well
I like the premixes on SJP also.
Lori, I was thinking the trip for the marathon is like a minivaca. Could it be that your son knows how to "play you?" One of my sisters used to cry like crazy when my mom would drop her off at day care. You would have thought the world was coming to the end, but as soon as my mom was gone, Little Miss Drama Queen's eyes dried up and that was it.
Amelia, wow you've done a lot of work, and then squeezed in your workouts! You're making me feel like a major slacker for taking Monday off. Glad it went so well.
Iris, tomorrow! I'll try to pm you and Helene my cell. I did send you mine months ago, if you still have it. Have fun and enjoy both of them. You're not making any comittments, and perhaps it might move DJ to do something. And finding out about DJ might influence DG's behavior.
Helene, I'll try to figure out what's going on with my settings. I've gotten pms in the past, so I'm not sure. Should we make a reservation?
Deb, when do you leave on your trip? I'm so ready for spring; I wanted to wear shoes today but stuck with boots. Did you get snow?
Trish, hope all is well.
Cookie

Hey Girls,

I have tried to get back here a few times today....but it was a no go. I think I have read everyone's post atleast 3 x's! LOL Today's workout was 4DS bics, tris and shoul, then I did 5 miles mixed in with CB again. I wanted to do abs but that did pan out. Tomorrow will just be cardio and abs. We are suppose to have a major snow storm here tomorrow so I don't know when or if my long run will happen this week!:confused: Not a good start to training!

Belinda** Hopefully they won't find anything wrong! That's alot of test and blood work!

Ameila** Glad to hear everything is coming together! Its nice that you didn't have to move to far either. Hope you aren't catching a stomach bug!

Helene** I think my watch is o.k. I turned it on last night and it seemed to be working fine. I must have left it on by accident. I use to get lots of play time at work but not anymore! My boss is around to much these days!

Iris** Nice workout! First thing I thought about was the meds they would start throwing at us to calm him down. He isn't a maniac all the time but sometimes it feels like he is. So your gonna have company over again!!!:confused::p I hope DJ doesn't stop by to picking up his movies! LOL

Cookie** Oh, I think kids know how to play us...without a doubt. I think any trip now would be a small vaca.

We picked up DD's paint for her room today....purple and green! And bright purple at that. My dad won't be impressed that he has to use two colors and he isn't going to like the colors either so he will have his say about that. They have to put their 2 cents in. I also bought myself 2 new pairs of jeans, kinda jumped the gun on them. Told DH I only bought one pair b/c they cost $200! LOL I needed some "good" jeans though, so tired of buying cheap stuff and spending my money on my kids! Thats my excuse...as if I do without! One pair is kinda tight in the thighs and I bought them b/c they were on sale so I may take them back over the weekend and exchange them for a pair that I know I will wear.

I will bb in the am!

Lori:)

Evening,

Well it looks like everybody got busy posting this afternoon! Unusual.

Belinda: I still hope they find nothing and that you just had a bug since it hasn't happened again. I mean that would be the best outcome for sure! Sorry about the acid in your ear :confused:

Lori: LOL I spent money too today. I got the Cathe 20lbs vest, her 8lb medicine ball/kettle bell and a pair of non-Cathe work out 1lb weighed gloves. All at walmart it's actually a lot cheaper and they ship to their own stores for free. You will have to post a pic of the room when it is painted. :eek: I like purple but Geez!

Amelia: Nice that you checked-in and that you did good this week.

Iris: Yeah DG spending too much time with you is not so good. If DJ sees it wouldn't be great. LOL, now you have to be careful not to have all your men meet. Too funny! Tomorrow will be fun.

Cookie: Got your PM. PF Changs after a huge meeting is perfect I'm thinking ;)

Iris and Cookie: I think we have all our numbers, that's too bad, we won't have to dress like lady Gaga to find each other. :p Iris, I am not sure they take reservations, but if they do, go ahead!

Did MM tonight for the first time. I loved it. Now that I have all my downloads except for STS I am having fun discovering new workouts. My shoulders are fried, I hope I can lift those drinks tomorrow night, but I guess that is why they invented straws ;)

Tough night here otherwise. DS has been misbehaving and has been sent to his room, he won't be allowed to go to Mr Twisty on Monday, and after he hit DH, he won't be able to play with his friend who lives next door this weekend (not sure he is here so that's actually not as bad as it sounds). He is usually a good boy, but I think at the end of the day at daycare they all go a little wild!

OK, last words are true confessions: I skipped the ab work on MM. What is it with me and ab work? I am so bad with them. At least I did the ab section from ME the other day.

See you all in the morning!

Good Evening Ladies...

Cookie- got your PM! We're good for tomorrow!
Helene- LOL @ Lady Gaga...how do know I don't already dress like that?? :p
Ok you two, I'll be in all black for the most part, coming right from work, hair in a ponytail, hard to see me cuz I'm so short....lol So just meet right inside of Changs?

Lori- Yeah I'm pretty much a "use meds only if it's absolutely necessary"....it might just be his age, and how he is around you, and maybe the fact that you are the one with him most of the time, you are sensitive to him being like that?? I know NOTHING about children, so I'm just purely speculating....lol As far as DG, my ultimate plan is to cancel (at least that night) with him, and if I don't succeed in that, I need to have him out of here no later than 6:45 a.m....:eek:

Amelia- So glad your move went well!! I hope you are so very happy there :) And I hope you're feeling better soon! Nice workout yesterday, though. ;)

Ok seriously I need to start a blog/diary on here! Because I don't talk to anyone else about the DG/DJ happenings...it's like my own private entertainment...but a girl needs to let it out. To make a long story short, DJ was parked next to me when I went to pack the car this morning, and he called out to me from a vacant apartment....I asked what he was doing....said he was waiting for me to leave...LOL And I think the look on my face ruined what was supposed to be my surprise....which he told me and I came home to.....a freshly painted kitchen and a brand new hood for the stove. :D:eek: I'm so spoiled. What am I going to do? I couldn't see that ever being a true surprise though, because he is so by the book it seems like, that he would never come into an apartment without letting the tenant know (even if it's someone he knows)..... I'm excited about a stove hood, someone knock some sense into me...:confused: Goodnight ..........

Hi girls,

So tired today I did go to spin this morning. I only have 1 week of Meso 2 left but not sure when I can fit it in. Will try to get it done by next Friday before I leave for Florida.

Belinda - Wow, that's a lot of blood, I think the most I ever had was 3 or 4 vials taken when I was pregnant:eek: You are a trooper and you worked out too:)

Lori - Do you train for speed, endurance or both for the marathon? Were the jeans $200 each:eek: you do deserve it:)

Iris - Love hearing about DG & DJ. Wow, that is such a nice surprise DJ did for you. Hmm, extra benefits for being his friend:)

Amelia - You go girl . . . moving & workouts!!!

Helene - I have a habit of skipping abs too always saying I'll do it later but later never comes:eek:

Cookie - You may win the award for meeting the most people from our group:D Wish I could come.

Trish - I everything is ok with you.

Good night everyone . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.