Commit to get fit and lean for March 30, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good moring,

I will do cardio today? After my recovery week, I will do Fitnessfreaks's rotaiton, the one she posted this month. I like the idea of doing STS and GS;)

Hallo Cookie and Trish:D Hope you girls had a great weekend!

Lori, hope you enjoyed your workout. Funny, girl:p about the muscle:eek: Nice job on your run today.

Amelia, glad you like your rotation. Hope you feel better after eating pizza;)

Helene, what webside did you order the workout cloth? Let me know what you read in the book, I am always interested about clean eating.

Debbie, glad you got some rest yesterday. Have fun with your spin class. That's a lot of cavities! Check out your vit water, it may be suprised how much sugar it has.

Iris, how did your leg wo go? You must like MS? I had no idea she selling glasses and cloth?

I will be back later to report my workout!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Good Morning!:)

I am at work now....already:confused: I am going home after this flight leaves though and getting my workout in. I am thinking a circuit workout. Maybe HST and the TM? It kinda depends on how much time I have when I get out of here. When the other guy comes in I may just go home, there really isn't anything for me to do.

Have I been complaining on this thread that I have been sick lately? It kinda started Fri evening but I thought it was b/c of the long run I had done. It continued into Sat and then Sun, nothing serious, just a bit queasy and it was a little worse sunday night but then passed again. I was o.k most of yesterday but then last night after I posted it hit again and was I ever sick! Its the first time I have been sick in a long time (other then seld induced;)) I have blood vessels broken under both of my eyes and then that was it...I went to sleep and didn't wake up anymore during the night. Before I got sick I could hear my stomach rolling. I figured that if I got sick again I would have to call work and tell them that I wouldn't be able to make it in early...if at all today. Anyway, that was it...how strange is that? I feel fine now. I don't know if I finally got rid of whatever was bothering me the last few days....or dare I even say the other option:confused: If I disappear for a few days you know where I will be....waddling in self pity, curled up into the fetal position...crying! LOL:eek: If I were pregnant I wouldn't be experiencing symptoms already. I am not sue to start my period until next week and symptoms usually don't start until 3-4 weeks after you find out. We will have to see what today brings. If it were the stomach flu I should be still sick. If it appears again tonight then something is up!

Belinda** I am gonna have to look at that rotation! Sounds like a goodie. I won't be able to do anything until this marathon is over though. I have to do another 18 miles again this weekend:confused: I don't know if I will be doing it with my running partner or not. She doesn't think she can keep up and I don't know if I want to go out for 3 hours each time. And the last time we went together I kind of missed my music. We start running out of things to talk about!

Thats it for moi! I checked in late last night and did personals then.

Lori:)

Morning,

I ended up doing SB + Ab Hits " All Step/PH abs" 15.5 min. That's it for me today.

Lori, enjoy your workout today.

BBL for personals!

Morning

Today is PP LB 3set premix, i think i will go for a 30 minute warm up walk first(with or without my walking partner;))My sister is coming over with my niece early this morning so i plan on getting this started soon.

I woke up feeling like crap again. I had a few drinks last night so that has to be it...ugh, i wish i could bottle this feeling up..i wouldn't drink anymore:confused: my allergy symptoms are also back, sore throat and post-nasal drip:(

Belinda-Nice workout.

Lori-I hope you feel better and have no more symptoms.

bbl

Morning,

Belinda: I like clean-eating and the types of carbs it has you eat a lot. My DH always jokes that I am a mouse because I eat grains so much. :D I guess the main change for me has been the incorporation of a lot more flax seed to get omega threes. I guess it's a lot cleaner than eating too much fish since they are full of toxins half the time. So I now add to my Bfast 2 tbsp flaxseed and wheat germ which she also recommends. So far so good. But she extols the virtues of bee pollen, and I got some. But I have a really hard time with it (gagging movement and all). I gave some to Iris and she said she liked it :eek: Maybe I'll bring a sample for Cookie on Friday and get her feedback.... I got the clothes from sandiegofit.com and their sale section. I got good response and they contacted me right away about an item that had sold out. I'll let you know when I get them (it has shipped). I might also get one pair of pant from feelfitwear but I have never spent this much on one item of workout clothing :confused: I'll take the plunge next month for that one. Wow, here is a long post for you today :D Enjoy FF's rotation!

Lori: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: on the "stomach flu". Didn't you tell us DS was sick recently? I think he gave you a bug. Not to worry ..... I think :confused: OK, well, your work schedule makes me cringe did you know? Yes you are right on the clothes, it will motivate me. My back is still weak/sore. I have to be careful. I am starting up weights again and will see. But I have to stay low impact for a bit more. Did I tell you when DS was 4 they found 6 cavities. It was a pretty penny to fix. It was all between his teeth, but you can't get a kid that age to floss very easily.

Amelia: Sorry about the allergies and the drinks (though I do hope you enjoyed them last night). You will feel better after you workout. Maybe you can combat the feelings with more workouts :) They are supposed to release all kinds of feel good hormones. Huggs!

And....... off to work I go

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do MMA Fusion, and an added stretch from somewhere.... I am trying to do Abs four times a week as opposed to two or three. Had a great leg workout yesterday, and tacked on BM2 abs and stretch.

I went and got fit for running shoes yesterday :) I ended up with a pair of Saucony's. They feel awesome, AND they're awesome looking. AND they match the miley cyrus capri's I just bought...LOL When I got home I spent some time in the kitchen and studied, DJ popped in and out a couple of times, and off to work I went. And of course DG came in, shortly after I got there. His nickname for me now is The Ruiner....apparently I ruin everything. He says if I want him back I better start being nice to him...LOL...And he also told me not to worry about my exam, because it's not like I'm actually going to pass.....:mad: It's like a contest between us to see who can throw the lowest shot without really hitting below the belt.....it's sick. lol

Belinda- I am also thinking of doing that rotation after STS. I love all of FF's rotations! I can't stand Miley Cyrus...LOL How I ended up with glasses and capri's is beyond me! I think it's karma coming back to bite me in the arse...lol Have a great workout today!

Amelia- I hope you feel better as the day goes on. Yeah it's crazy how drinking really does affect you the next day, especially when it's something you dont' do much of! I can't do capri's either, but these are kind of cuffed at the bottom, and their cotton like, more for working out. If I pull up the bottoms, they look like knickers on me! :D I have short legs as well. how tall are you? I'm 5'2.

Lori- Honestly, my first thought was that you were preggo, as unlikely as that might be given the facts. :eek: You may just have a bug that's working through your system. I've seen a lot of that this year. I'm sorry about the blood vessels breaking! I thought I was the only one that happened to! Some people puke their brains out and don't look half as bad as I do after one go at it. :confused: LOL @ the full moon bringing out wolves and crazy kids. I do hope you get to go to Vegas, as much as it might be a dent in the pocket. Maybe if not for the June wedding, then maybe in the winter when it's just the two of ya's and you can enjoy a bit warmer weather and go on your terms. ;)

Deb- I know what you mean about Tosca Reno's recipes. I've become a master at portioning and freezing. It's hard and expensive cooking for one. :( However, learning and dealing is making me healthier, more knowledgeabe, and "marketable" if you know what I mean. lol If it makes you feel any better, I had/have 12 cavities. I'm having 4 fillings in one sitting next week. It's not the sweets or caffeine, it's the 10 years of drinking and smoking, guaranteed. So good plan for legs for Meso 3! I'm kind of nervous too. I was thinking of alternating squat rack and plyo since I'm doing the 6 month.

Helene- LOL the capri's go awesome with the glasses and the sneakers. I will walk in Friday night to model...ha! :eek: Ok I've looked all over the place for bee pollen, except the co-op. I might go back this week real quick. I was reading not to take it if you have an allergy to bee venom. And it's been over 10 years since I've been stung by a bee (last time was on my tongue of all places), so I went into that kind of blindly! oops....

Hello to Cookie and Trish!! BBL

Hi girls,

Quick check-in will do M3 Wk2 Chest & back after work. Need to take DH to drop off his car for service.

Enjoy your workouts today:)

Hey Girls,

Workout was 5 miles on the TM mixed in with DM. No abs, I gonna have to be a good girl and get them done whenever I can.

Belinda** Good job with your workout!

Ameila** Would two drinks make you feel like that? Ugh! I hate that feeling. Is your sister coming for a visit or are you babysitting? Enjoy your workout!

Helene** My work schedule makes me cringe as well! LOL DS had a temp but seemed to be fine. DH also has some kind of bug but he isn't stomach sick with it. I will wait and see what happens tonight. My sister said it could be b/c Im pregnant with twins! LOL She secretly hates me! Who would wish that on anyone? hehe!

Iris** Miley Cyrus workout pants? You know her dad just made money off of you;) LOL Thats all I think when I see the two of them together. She seems to enjoy the limelight but his wallet must be getting thicker b/c of it. What are you gonna do with those 2 boys? Have you spent anytime with DJ lately?

O.k..gotta run. No one is here right now but it won't be long before someone pops back in!

Lori:)

Workout done, did a 30 minute power walk then the lower body 3set premix on PP. It was a good burner too...with every workout i thought "ive got to do two more of these:confused:"

My sister is here now so i will bbl with personals! Everyone have a great day:)

Hi girls,

Finally making it back here. So much rain so lots of traffic. I decided to do MMA boxing tonight and save weights for tomorrow.

Belinda - I'm going to check out FF's new rotation too. You'll be ahead of me so I can see if you like it or not;)

Lori - Twins :eek: your sister is too funny. My Grandmother had 2 sets but none of the grandchildren had twins. When I was pregnant I would always have the Dr. check to see if there was more then 1 heartbeat so I would be prepared. I'm sure it's nothing maybe the training:confused:

Helene - Does the bee pollen taste like honey?

Iris - Are you going to start running? Maybe my DS is really your son, at least the cavitity part:D

Amelia - I hope you had a nice day with your sister and feel better:)

Cookie - Did you survive Insanity?

Trish - This weather can't be helping your mood:(

Good night everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.