Commit to get fit and lean for March 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

We came home late last night! My friend had surgery yesterday, I am getting ready to visit her in the hospital.

Yesterday I saw 6 different doctors in Lanstuhl (Ramstein):confused: They are still not done checking. I will tell you everyhing later!

I will be back! Happy Hump day!

Good Morning Ladies

Rhythmic Step is on the agenda for today.....it's my go to workout when I need a mood lift. (not that I'm feeling that bad,,,,,,,,,,,,) It's just that I haven't worked out in 5 days....want to do something that motivates me back into the swing of things!
I have this Yoga for Everybody DVD, and there are a bunch of routines on it, including 3 Practices for Menstruation.....so I did one of those last night.

Belinda- I thought you were just going on a day trip with your DH for the sole purpose of getting away! I had no idea you were going to see a slew of doctors. :( Hope your friend is doing well, and have a nice visit today.

Deb- Thanks for the info on the magazine. :) I'm going to look into that in a few minutes (like I need one more subscription!). I dont' blame you for moving when that happened when you went out to eat. I wanted to leave altogether........I didn't touch my food until they brought him out of the diner. Everyone else around him were just talking and eating as if nothing had happened. I don't know why, but that really bothered me. I understand not gawking, but it just seemed there was a lack of sensitivity and respect once the shock of him falling was over. Maybe it was just me being over sensitive.....:(

Hi to everyone that follows! It's amazing how much time I've had to check during this rest week....lol ;) Well unfortunately play time is over, and I hit my work week starting off with a double shift *sigh*. BBL

Good Morning!:)

I had an unexpected flight yesterday evening and they stayed over night so I had to see them off earlier. It wasn't to early, I had to get up at 6, the same time I get up to workout. I was thinking that I would do my long run tomorrow but that means I would have to get up early again. If DD doesn't have v-ball practice after school,I am going to get her to watch DS and I will do my 19 kms then. I kinda hate putting off my workout though.

When I got home from work I started in and I have almost all of my house work done! I still have to vacuum and laundry is still on the go but I was impressed with what I could get done in such a short amount of time:)

I have some nice DOMS going on from yesterdays ME! Love it! Fri or Sat will probably be another run/circuit again, depending on when I get my long run in. I would also like to get another UB workout in as well.

I am going to read yesterdays thread to see what I missed!

Lori:)

Last edited:
O.k...seems as if I didn't miss to much yesterday. I ended up falling asleep with DS last night and was there for over 90 mins! Didn't get up until 11 and TBL was almost over:confused: Im willing to bet the same thing will happen again tonight! LOL

Belinda** Hope your friend is feeling o.k! Hopefully those Dr's will figure out whats wrong with you soon! LOL :p;)

Iris** DJ sure is a early bird. I don't like visitors to early in the morning but Im not a single young lady either! Maybe DJ is waiting for you to make the first move?? :) I had a similar experience like yours last summer. We were bar hopping in the city, getting ready to head into another bar and there was a man outside on a stool, who kept sliding off. It was almost as if he was dying. He would turn grey, and just slide to the floor. They called an ambulance but he came around, but then it happened again! I thought I was gonna throw up. Apparently he was a dieabetic. He ended up going with the ambulance after but he walked to the ambulance. Weird stuff!

Deb** Good job with your workout yesterday! I don't think I have ever done Kenpo X.

Alright...I think that catches me up with personals. I will be around again later!

Lori

Hi girls,

I'm finally getting back here and it's so quiet. I went to the gym early and took a spin class and have been doing computer work & taxes ever since and ran into to some problems:mad: so it's break time:)

Belinda - I hope the outcome of your tests are good and they have some answers for you. Sorry about your friend, hope she's ok.

Lori - I'm sure you'll find a way to get your run in today;) Did you hear about the little boy who gave pilots takeoff instructions instead of the controller? Pretty scary IMO.

Iris - Rhythmic step is a fun one:) About my SIL, this is her 2nd marriage his 1st all was fine until they had a baby together. His personality changed and he put on a lot of weight. Since my nephew was born 11 yrs. ago he spends every waking & sleeping moment with this boy and isn't nice to my SIL's other 2 children. I hate to pass judgement but the whole thing is weird & strange and so many people feel this way. So my SIL has 2 jobs and when she is home stays in her room:confused: She will not leave him for 2 reasons, she doesn't want another divorce and she doesn't want to be alone.

Amelia - I hope the move is going well.

Helene - Did you get a workout in today?

Cookie - I hope all is well with you.

Trish - We're expecting 2-4 inches of snow tonight it will seem like a piece of cake:)

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

Hey Girls!

It IS pretty quiet here today! Im feeling kinda lazy now! Seems like I have been up forever! We went out for lunch with my inlaws and took DS:confused: Not the most peaceful lunch I have had in a long time. The kid just does not want to keep still! I am going to look up some info on the web later today regarding kids you are hyper active. He doesn't stop and he doesn't get tired. When he is with other kids...he plays just like them, he isn't a monkey crawling all over the place and he doesn't miss behave but it seems as if when I am around...he just does not stop and he doesn't get sleepy!:eek: They say its a boy thing but I don't know about that.

Anyway, the reason we went out for lunch was to celebrate my MIL's winnings! LOL She scratched a ticket and won $5 g's! The only downfall is that she bought it at the store she owns...but that shouldn't make a difference, its all legal. I told her that she should let one of us go to the bank with it and not to even bother checking to see if she can claim it. Im sure she can but b/c she is enquiring about it, Im willing she will have to wait to get her money and then she will wish she took my advice!

Went for a run and when I got 2 miles in my watch died! What is up with that? I charged it not that long ago and usually when you get a warning the battery is dying it last quit some time after that. Im hoping there isn't something wrong with the watch! Im hoping that I have misjudged the last time I charged it. But I know I charged it since I started running outside again and thats only been a week. Maybe I left in on when I came home from a run?

Deb** Good job with your workout! Im hoping to get my taxes done real soon!

BBL tonight!

Lori:)

Good evening ladies.... Just checking in on another slow night at work.... I really can't wait to leave this place! Did RS this morning, had a great workout! It's amazing what some rest days will do for you. Burned 450 cals. Woohoo.

So DG was in today..... I asked him how he's been, he says where have I been and why hasn't he heard from me. :mad:Come on......this is getting old. lol.

Lori--that's awesome about yourMIL! Sorry your DS is all over the place.....gotta love toddlerhood.,..lol

Deb--Ugh about taxes!! I don't even want to think about it.... And wow, it seems like such an unhappy life for your SIL... I'm sorry to hear all that.

Ok ladies, have a wonderful rest of the evening!

Hey there! Got on the site, and then went to do work and almost didn't check in!
Belinda, when do you get the results? How's your friend doing?
Lori, 2 hr run? Gee, was that a short one for you? I'm sure you'll enjoy your vacation. Who's watching ds?
Amelia, how's the homeowner doing? It must be exciting.
Iris, dj definitely sounds interested! Friday sounds good. What time and where?
Helene, I'm excited to put a face with the words. And two faces! It's exciting.
Deb, did you get more snow? I got my car stuck in mud and had to call AAA to call it out! I like your reasoning for having to stay home.
Trish, how's your week going?
I did disc 27 tonight, but slept in again this morning. Lately, I am just so tired. It is so unusual for me.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.