Commit to get fit and lean for March 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Thanks your kind words yesterday. If I have time later, I will tell you what happend.

Today I will do M3 D 28!

I will be back to report my workout and catch up on personals!

Happy Monday, everyone!

Good Morning!:)

Ugh...I am so tired! I hate this losing one hour thing we have going on here:( Not only that but now its dark in the morning again! And light when DS should be going to bed....not cool...not cool at all! LOL

I had an awful night last night. Mr...who never snores...snored off and on all night! WTH is up with that? I wouldn't be able to tell you how many times I rooted him in the ribs. Then I told him I was leaving if he didn't give it up...as if he cared...seriously! When I woke up to workout he is still up there sawing trees!

Todays workout is cardio and UB workout. I won't have a real long time to workout and I thought I might do a circuit but I am far from awake so I may do the UB work while I am still waiting to wake up.

Belinda** Im sure everything will work itself out. Have you beed talking to them since?

Iris** Are you changing your shifts b/c of DG? Im guessing that's why. Well, maybe soon you will be able to tell him that you are seeing someone:eek: Hope your family feels better soon. How old is your brother?

Ameila** Good job with the workout yesterday!

Trish** I remember when the power use to go when i was a little girl and I loved it! LOL Not so much anymore. The last time I was surrounded by a power outage was when my SIL lived away and she had her 2nd child. We went to visit her and we ended up with a terrible snow storm in Nov month. The power was gone for 2 days and then we had to leave to fly back! Thankfully DH had a cousin who lived in the city and thats where we showered before we left! It was the best shower of my life!!!!!

O.k....I should get my butt moving. Not even sure what I am doing yet. I guess I will go and stare at my workout dvds!

Lori:)

Good Morning

Today is lower body, not sure what im doing yet..maybe L&G or SS LB premix then the floor work on L&G..like I said,not sure yet:rolleyes:

Belinda-Enjoy your workout!

Lori,LOL at sawing tree's...enjoy your workout as well!

Trish-ugh,no power....i hope it gets back on today. (((Hugs)))

bbl

Last edited:
Good morning Lori, Amelia and all who follows,

Enjoy your workouts girls!

I am done with my workout. Did chest & back (disc 28) today. M3 is definitely my favorite;)

I will be back!

Good morning ladies!

Belinda: Hope you are doing better today. Did you have a good workout at the gym yesterday? Nice UB work! I like M3 as well, but some of the workouts are a bit longer and take a bit more planning for me. I got my weighed vest last night and I am so excited. I can now try one of the squat rack routines. Not today though. My legs are singing the song of D23 from yesterday so I will wait a couple more days.

Lori: I am SO with you. The time change sucks big time. I was loving the light in the morning. DD doesn't see to have noticed. She is up. And my DH snores as well, but not last night. I think I was super tired and could have slept through anything anyways (it seems like I turned my alarm off without noticing).

Iris: You planted a seed in my head and now I can't get rid of it. Now I want some of the outfits that I see Cathe wearing! Especially the one in Circuit Blast. They are a bit pricey, but it would be a little extra motivation maybe as you say ;) Will have to plan my move so DH doesn't notice I keep buying workout stuff when I said I was done for a while. Hope you had a good rehearsal yesterday and that your family is on the mend.

Amelia: Lower body again :eek: My goodness. You are going to have lower FF/cathe legs of steel! About the CTX, there is always the option of buying the download which is less expensive than the whole DVD 'cause you can buy just one routine. I haven't done that one Lori likes (the upper body) so I can't comment though.

Trish: Sorry your power was out. In the ice storm (was it a year or two ago) last time, we had to go to a Hotel for 4 days. :confused: Anyways, don't worry about Deb, she is in FL :rolleyes:

Well it looks like I turned my alarm off this morning :eek: so no workout yet. But I am still pooped from this weekend. The good news is my stuff made it to Walmart and I picked it up last night. So I have weighed gloves and I will try MMA boxing tonight.

Time to get ready for work...... And this week is "hell" week as I like to call it, but this time, I really will try and take a gym break on Thursday to break up the day.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

I'm with Lori, this time change thing kinda stinks so far. It's dark out, and it makes me tired...lol Today is Legs D14....some abs, some stretch.

Belinda- Have a great workout today! So why is M3 your fave? Just curious, because I see so many varied preferences on which Meso is everyone's favorite!

Amelia- My motto is "When in doubt, do a premix"...hehe ;)

Lori- Snoring is my Numero Uno Pet Peeve in the World! I will always have a separate bed in a separate room just in case (if I ever live with anyone again). Hope you can get a good workout in!! No I'm not switching shifts..:p I was actually joking about that so I could avoid DJ here on the home front. I'm not telling DG I'm seeing anyone until I AM seeing someone....until then I'll just play it by ear I guess...... my brother is 28. How many siblings do you have?

Helene- Sorry it's such a long week for you! So you're going to try Boxing tonight with your new weighted gloves?? So maybe you could try buying one piece at a time so your DH doesn't notice?? ;) I don't have any of her "outfits"...just match colors! However I did splurge last week and bought some adidas tops and order some clothing online. :eek: But they are more for if I start training at some point. I am going to make myself not wear them out before.:confused:

Trish- Hope you get power back soon!! And the kiss is over, forgotten, a thing of the past.......no need to mention it! Kind of like the crock pot! LOL

Hmm..I have time to kill while I finish my coffee, and nothing to say! I heard DJ pull in and pull out again already, hopefully he's gone for the day. :eek::confused: ok BBL.

Hi Girls!

Back to report. I did 4DS chest/back, 2.5 miles on the TM and 40/20. I wanted to do abs but ran out of time.

Was not happy with DH today. I haven't spoken to him yet. Not only did he snore alnight, but he couldn't get his @ss out of bed! It drives me insane and I know I have whined about this before but the other day we had this conversation about how he needs to have more get up and go in the a.m. As a business owner I think he should be at work way earlier then his staff and that way he will get a ton of crap done. Half of the time, he is the last one to get to work!:mad: I kinda feel like the conversation wasted my time. The same as when people ask for workout advice and they don't do anything to follow it. Why bother asking? Anyway, he did NOTHING to help me today. He stayed in bed until 9. I worked out, cleaned DD's room, put DS in the tub, fed him and got ready myself!:mad::mad: Then I come to work and there is something going on with a purse a lady had left behind and she is all huffy and puffy about it. Not my prob. We sent it out just like she asked, thats all we can do. And then I open up the freezer to find 3 cans of pepsi exploded! This is gonna be a gooooooooooooooood day!

I will bbl with personals! My boss is coming! LOL

my workout is done, decided on all of L&G...my legs are fried...they were cramping during those quad extensions w/the ankle weights,OUCH!

i will bbl with personals..

Belinda and Ameila** Good job with your workouts!

Helene** How do you turn your alarm off without noticing? LOL You must have been tired! I should check our walmart to see if we have any weighted gloves here. I could wear them while I sleep and punch DH in the noise when he starts snoring again!

Iris** So are you avoiding DJ now? LOL Im confused! hehe! I have 3 siblings. 2 brothers and 1 sister.

My day is just boring...no excitment...no one getting on my nerves!:p Dh told me that he was going to take the kids to his mothers for dinner so I could get a nap (b/c I have to come back to work) I think he thinks I am mad at him b/c he was snoring but thats not it. Im mad b/c he didn't help me out this a.m! Im only one person, I can't do everything...yet, I seem to!

Good evening,

Lori: LOL at your DH. He is just not a morning person it seems. People who can't get up in the morning shouldn't be able to have kids :p

Iris: Hum, so how do you pick your guys again? I hope you had a good day. Hope your legs feel good now..... hehehe (that's the Meso 2 tri-set laugh)

So it turns out my crazy day is going to be wednesday and not thursday. :confused: Now I have to rush to make sure I am ready.

Did MMA boxing tonight. That was good and lower intensity and since I am tired it was good.

See you all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.