Commit to get fit and lean for March 13

Hi ladies,

My workout is done:p What a nice sweat fest.

Lori, where are you:p:eek: You are usually up by now?LOL!

I will be back later!

Have a great Friday and workout!

Good Morning!:)

I am up:) Ugh....what a hard night at work:( Why me???? Then I stayed behind for a flight that never came so I could have been in bed by 4:30....instead I didn't get home until 6:confused: Anyway....I am off now until Mon so I will get some good shut eye this weekend.

Today is suppose to be Disc 6 but I think I will wait until tomorrow for that one b/c I just did Disc 5 yesterday. I think I will just get a good run in and some ab work. It seems like its been forever since I did a step workout.

Belinda** Sounds like you had a good workout! I will give that one a try tomorrow.

Other then my workout, I am not sure what my plan is today. I don't think I am going anywhere, its to cold and windy out and I don't need to go anywhere. When DH comes home I will get my workout in and if my eating is good all day, I may have a couple of drinks tonight!

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning

Belinda-Great job on the leg workout...

Hey to everybody that follows.

Today im doing a run circuit...I will run for about 6mins then do segments of powerhour then run and so on. I will finished with PH abbs since i didn't do them yesterday:rolleyes:.

I purchased cardio coach Volume's 1,2,4 and 6 yesterday:eek:. Im definitely hooked on them,before CC i wasn't looking forward to getting on that hamster wheel(tream mill;)) NOW I CAN'T WAIT:D:)

bbl,this time i won't forget to put on my HRM:rolleyes:

Hi ladies,

Yes, it's me and I am still alive. I am so sorry I haven't checked in in forever but Heidi and Cathe ;) are keeping me pretty busy. Heidi and I are leaving on Monday to go to Germany to my parents house for 3 weeks.

I didn't forget ya'll and I miss checking in with you.

I did the first Meso of STS and I love it. So this week I thought I want to get some great weight work in before I leave on my trip so I decided to do week one of Meso 2 and oh my god, I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!! What a great series, it is unbelievable. Looks like Belinda and Lori you two are doing STS? How do you like it?

I will do Biceps and Back today and I am so looking forward to it.

I'll try to be back later
Kristine

Belinda - Good job your workout.

Lori - Ah, sleep sounds good, I need some too.

Amelia - Wow, you must be really into CC. I might get a couple of workouts when I come back from Germany.

Good morning to everyone who follows.

Good morning girls,

I did a test run for the course I'm running on Sat. and I struggled:( I'm so tempted to not go. There are 1,300 people racing tomorrow. On top of that I didn't even train. I'll decide tonight or tomorrow.

Belinda - Did you figure out how to delete from your ipod? I tried once but couldn't figure it out either. Good job on Disc 6:)

Lori - You must be very tired today:( but at least you have off until Monday. Enjoy your workout today.

Amelia - It would be hard for me to run without Cardio Coach.

Kristine - Welcome back will you be near Belinda in Germany?

Today, I have a demo job at Whole Foods promoting Icebox (spring water). It is spring water in a box instead of plastic. It should be interesting to see if people like it.

Morning Ladies,

Just a quick HI...I have a meeting in 3 mins, but couldn't resist after reading yesterday's posts.

Amelia - YAY, I'm so happy for you and DH and WTG on the dumbbells;)

Ok, bbl for more chit-chat;).

Hi!

I am back with personals!

Lori** I am glad you getting some sleep this weekend! Looks like you are not getting enough! Enjoy your run + abs today.I did disc 6 twice already,lol!

Amelia** your run circuit sounds like fun! Enjoy! LOL, on CC! You got 3 and 5, right? You are missing 7 and 8, I am just kidding! Nice job! Thank goodness nothing happened to Cassie yesterday! Rotweilers are mean.

Kristine** glad you are back! We missed you. Have a great time with your parents! I love STS, it’s so much fun. I am doing the 6 month rotation. Work those bisceps and back, girl!

Debbie** good luck on deciding on the race tomorrow! When was the last time you ran? I can’t figure out how to delete it from my ipod! Your demo sounds interesting!

Trish** have fun at your meeting:p

Another drive-by post...

No workouts to report for last night, but I have decided to do Meso 1 over since I've taken off 2-3 weeks now and did nothing but cardio. I followed up with my Dr. yesterday on my xiphoid and he says no upperbody ab work for 4-6 weeks:confused:. I will follow orders because I really do want to get better, so lower abs and oblique work only for a while. Also holding off on most chest work during this time, too. Will make for some interesting workouts;)

Belinda - You are rocking on STS!! I'm hoping this time around will be better for me...no overdoing it for sure!

Lori - Sorry to hear you had such a rotten night. DDs woke me up 8 times last night!! The youngest has bronchitis and the oldest had a nightmare that someone was watching her from her sister's bed. Guess who it was??? Her sister:mad:!!! So, let's both get some extra zzz's this weekend;)

Kristine - Hey There!! Glad to see you have missed us:D and that you are enjoying STS! You are really making me anxious to get to Meso 2! Have a great visit with your parents!

Deb - Ha! There is a new Whole Foods opening in Paramus at the Bergen Mall (now called the Bergen Town Center:rolleyes:) and my girlfriend is so excited that she registered us to attend a sneak peak tour!!! Have you ever heard of such??? A tour of a grocery store...LOL!! I didn't want to tell her I thought she was nutso. Have fun with your demo;)

Off to another boring meeting :)

Hey girls...quick check in, i finished my workout. I didn't feel like doing another run so I decided on LIC,i also did the bonus cardio....burned 642cals.

Ive read everybodies post and i will do some personals tommorrw!
I will bb tommorrow,have a good day!

Hi girls,

Back from the demo it was interesting, I was promoting water from Norway that is chemical/plastic free. I think people thought the price was high $8.99 for a 5 liter box, but everything in the store is so expensive.

Trish - It's funny they were talking about the Paramus store. The Madison store used to sell wine, but they gave the liquor license to the Paramus store. Our loss your gain:D I always thought it was expensive though.

Belinda - I have only been running 2 times a week but I decided to go for it tomorrow.

Talk to you guys tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.